Yudishtir trapped by his Dharma Mahabharat WU 3/4/14

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The episode starts with yudhishtir saying that he has lost all his pride and so he is now getting up and this game is over. Bheeshma says to Yudhishtir that he is emperor so he can order the release of his brother. Yudhishtir starts to away from the centre of the dice hall 

As he is moving away Shakuni  starts to weep in crocodile tears . He says he has lost, after winning the dice game he has lost the the game of life. How do you have so much patience o emperor he says, how you stay stable in such adversity?? 
Yudhishtir replies that he has never left the path of truth and dharma and hence that gives him satisfaction. Shakuni cries louder that he Duryodhan  and Ashwathama do not not want satisfaction. They are poor from the soul and a beggar eyes the prasad not the God. We want pride. Please tell us how to attain that?? 

Yudhishtir replies that the person who lives by truth and dharma always has pride such a person can never be robbed off his pride. Yudhishtir moves further and Shakuni starts to laugh from behind ,

Shakuni says if you feel pride on your dharma then you cannot go . You have to sit for another game.
Bheem says but you had said you are ashamed of loosing us. Yudhishtir says yes I am but I am also proud that I have never left the path of dharma.

He sits for the game

In the women's chambers a maid comes to Panchali and says that emperor has staked himself. Draupadu says what type of conspiracy is this?? Vrishali comes there and tells us that this is a conspiracy to insult and humiliate her, vrishali says to her to leave immediately for panchal where you will be safe under your brothers protection . Draupadi says it's an insult if after having five most powerful husbands I have to ask for shelter from my brother

vrishali says but capability is with pride . If pride is lost. Capability is lost

At dice hall yudhishtir looses himself and Duryodhan tells him to remove his crown and sit with the slaves, he says now he is the king of indraprastha, je tells one servant to order these slaves wife to come to the hall

Arjun shouts that if drauoadi is insulted then rivers of blood will flow, Duryodhan says but your gandeev is under Karna and Bheem has already thrown his gada so how will you flow blood??? Bheem says he only has two dharma to do what elder brother says and to protect his family and his two hands ate enough

Bheeshma gets up and says if a husband becomes a Slave it does not mean wife also becomes slave. In hastinapur justice rules and I will not let this happen. Dron also says that Draupadi is the daughter of his friend. If you insult her she will not have to wait for someone to come from Panchal to protect her 

Shakuni says no we will not insult the queen. He tells Duryodhan not to do stupidity. If you want to win Draupadi you have to win her through dice 

PRECAP 

Bhanumati staked against Draupadi 

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx fr d update n precap shld be 'Invisible Bhanumati staked against Draupadi" 😆😆
life_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the loving update.😃
Surish thumbnail
parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yudi was so stupid.. n damn such dharam which allows an elder brothr to play a dice game for pleasure n stake his family... no wonder people in kalyug got addicted to gambling n lost all tat they had... it is in our history

n yet yudi attains heaven for following dharma all his life... too much... my blood boils...
13MEGHA05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update...
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update