RishBala FF- My Princess Part-18/Last Part updated(15th Dec)

vivian.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys...This is my first FF. This story is cute and sweet story with a little politics touch..I have taken this story outline from korean drama. Just now came to my mind, so penning it down.
Here is the character sketch...

Character Sketch
Rishabh Kundra (RK): He is charming, handsome and attitude wala guy. He is of 29 yrs old and his profession is "Foreign Affairs Ministry". He roams from one country to the other on ministry purpose. At present he is in London.

Madhubala Choudary/Malik: She is beautiful, intelligent yet innocent girl. She is of 23 yrs old and her profession is "Fashion Designer" in an known company. Her designs were used by celebrities and VIPs. She works in Delhi.

AlokNath Kundra: He is of 70 yrs old. He is grand father of RK. He handles their family businesses. Very stubborn old man. (when I mention stubborn means veryyy)

Mohan Kundra: Father of RK. He died in an accident(but will come in story after a while. He plays very important role.)

Balraj & Meera Choudary: Parents of Madhu. They own a 5 star hotel in Shimla.

Mukund Dixit: Boss of Madhu. Very supportive towards Madhu and helps her in friendly way.

Deepali Batia: She is childhood friend of RK. She of RK age. She is "Managing Director of Museum" related to the Palace. She will play a headache for both RK n Madhu(as usual). 

Kuku Batia: Father of Deppali. He is a faithful secretary for AlokNath(RK's grand father). Knows every secret of AlokNath which nither RK knows nor Deepali.

I know you people gets confusion about the characters and how they will be linked...trust me I will clarify every doubt through the story...This story is just outline of the drama, others I have changed...

Please help me in my writing...If any mistakes please let me know...

Index
Edited by vivian.drashti - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice character sketch continue and please pm me
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice characterization...plz send me pms...πŸ˜ƒ
shasha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice dear continue soon & pm me
tigress.meenu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice cs
please pm me😊
rishabalalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting story... Pls pm me
rinku06 thumbnail
Nice concept and cs. Please pm me.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
nice character sketch
please continue soon
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"My Princess" is one of my fav Korean dramas! Very excited ... please continue soon and pm me πŸ˜Š
vivian.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Guys here is first part...I will promise you I will update next part daily...enjoy it...if u find any mistakes please help me in that.

Part-1

The reporters are waiting outside the airport for coverage of their news as the Foreign Affairs Ministry coming back from London  after his meeting with the Foreign Alliances of UK. The reporters are eager to know about the meeting.

There was a high security at airport than usual as there are fans waiting for HIM. Reporters keep on reporting that any time the flight is going to land and how is become Ministry at young age and how he is inspiration for the youth. At the same time crowd started roaring and there comes the famous, handsome yet talented, with a killer smile on his face, the one and only RK. The security has been tightened even more and reporters started their questions about his journey and meeting. RK stopped and answered them.

RK : The meeting was good and its just about the friendly relationship between our two countries. The other details will be given by the Prime Minister himself.

Rep : Sir, what about your marriage? There is a rumor  that you are seeing some one?

RK : I think its a bit personal question but will let you know when I find my love of life, as you people are very caring about me.

He told it with an attitude and gave is trademark flying kiss and left from the entrance towards his car. The reporters followed him with their questions but RK didn't mind to answer and left from there.

In the car his secretary informed him that they have to attend a party today in the evening at 8 which involves all the VIPs and have small meeting in between the party. RK ordered him to make arrangements for him before going to the party. The secretary started making arrangements for his Chief. In the meanwhile made a call from his mobile.

RK : Hello, Kuku Uncle, how is  dadaji ?

Kuku : He is fine. He is asking for you. When r u coming here beta?

RK : I have just landed now in Delhi and have a party to attend today evening. I will come tomorrow to meet him. Just take care of him.

Kuku : I will.

They handed up the call. RK started to think about his grandfather and the incidence took place in the past from his childhood, about dadaji's health. He was broken from his thoughts by is secretary.

Bittuji(RK'S secretary. Forgot to give his introduction) : Chief, made all arrangements and your costume will be at your house ready for you after u reach the Mansion.

RK( absentmindedly asked): Custom ? Why bittuji?

Bittuji : U gave orders for the custom designed by a designer and make arrangements for the party

RK : Err... I forgot about that. Actually what the party about. Know that have a meeting related to the politics

Bittuji : Chief, its a fashion show for fund collection.

RK : Arg!!! I hate these political meetings. Giving no space for me to enjoy the fashion show. I cant even flirt with the models also.

Bittuji : Chief app bi na...

And RK started kidding with bittuji(the act like brothers as RK fells him as one of his friend). They reached RK Mansion  and RK went to take rest and prepare for party after that.

Precap:

RK and Madhu's meeting...

Edited by vivian.drashti - 9 years ago