Rashmi Pitre aka chaturi in movies

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Shah Rukh Khan is sensitive, Aamir Khan is encouraging and Salman Khan inspires co-actors on the sets with his sheer presence - says actress, painter and model Rashmi Pitre. Rashmi (aka Chaturi for telly viewers) is a rare soul who has made the good fortune of working and interacting with all the Khans (and also the Kapoors) on the sets of Diya Aur Baati Hum on Star Plus.

"I am very lucky to have interacted with the three Khans and I got a wonderful opportunity to observe them and their work at close quarters. All of them come prepared for the shoot and are so meticulous in their own way. Shah Rukh Khan is so professionally spontaneous and becomes more and more energetic during night shoots. I found him to be extremely sensitive at heart. Aamir comes before time on to the sets and spends time with co-actors. He also improvises a lot and invites suggestions from co-actors around him even while he gives tips. Salman Khan may seem a little unapproachable due to his larger than life persona but when you start interacting with him, you find him to be so good at heart and spontaneous in his acting too. It is so effortless that it inspires budding actors," says Rashmi.

In fact, Rashmi shares her love of horse riding and painting with Salman Khan and dedicated her recent paintings cum poetry series to him. Incidentally, singer Abhijeet inaugurated Rashmi's paintingsshow (her 46th show) at the India Art Fiesta exhibition of paintings.

Rashmi is also proud of her 'filmy' connections! Currently, acting in short films, Rashmi has just completed a Marathi film titled Pisara as main lead actor with legendary actors in Marathi industry, where she plays a girl besotted by Mother Nature. Rashmi is also doing a Tamil Movie tentatively titled - My Sweet Love, as the main lead.

credit: rival forum
Well, here's wishing Rashmi all the best for her film career. Edited by thala - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for sharing thala
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good to know that actors in DABH are getting recognition outside the serial. Gautam also seems to act in movies.
Seems like because of the popularity it enjoys many actors would love to be a part of the show
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tamil movie? With whom? All the best rashmi!

Thanks for sharing...
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice article.best wishes for u rashmi...gg and rashmi rocks.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dp😆Edited by -Liebe- - 10 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS...all the best to her.