Mahabharat Written Update: 02/04/14 - Arjun and Bhima are lost

Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode begins with Sahadev also being lost, he sits with Nakul. Duryodhan tells Shakuni that Arjun will be his slave now. Bhim shouts at Duryodhan, asking who he has that can compare to Arjun. Duryodhan says he will wager his friend Karna. Bhima says a sutputra? How can a sutputra be compared with a Prince?
 Karna replies that he is a sutputra, but people who carry away princesses from their weddings are called rakshasa. Karna tells Duryodhan that what kind of person are you betting me against. Duryodhan says he will make Arjun the slave of Karna.
Duryodhan asks Karna's permission to wager him.
Arjun says of course you have his permission, Karna has sold his soul to you. Arjun and Karna are face to face.

Adhirath tells Vrushali that Duryodhan has wagered Karna in the dice hall. Vrushali is shocked. Adhirath says till today he was only in the company of those who did adharma, but now he is an instrument of adharma.
Adhirath says he is ashamed to call Karna his son.
 Vrushali says how can they wager people and treat them as property. Adhirath tells her he has knowledge from the people in the court that Duryodhan plans to enslave the Pandavas and Draupadi, and then insult her.

At the dice hall the game begins again.

Kunti is crying in her room, a dasi comes with a message, but we don't get to hear it.

Dice game continues. Shakuni cheats again and Yudhishtir loses Arjun.

Dasi brings Draupadi the message that Yudhishtir lost Arjun at dice. She is upset.

The court laughs at the Pandavas. Duryodhan tells Karna that he will gift him a slave. Duryodhan tells Arjun to give his Gandiv bow to Karna.
 Arjun smiles and goes to pick up the Gandiv. He kneels in front of Karna and holds the Gandiv out to him. He says he has lost his freedom not his skill, he can capture any God and force him to make a bow for Karna. Karna tells Arjun to keep the Gandiv, he doesn't need a divine bow as his skill is divine itself.

Shakuni tells Arjun to sit with the other slaves. Arjun sits with Nakul and Sahadev. Shakuni asks Yudi if they should start the game again. Bhima says of course we should. Bhima tells Duryodhan to stand up and bet himself, but Duryodhan says he will bet Dushasan against Bhima.
Bhima tells Yudi that he forgives him in advance of losing him, and that he knows he will be lost, but his gadha won't be anyone's slave.
 Bhima prays to his gadha and breaks it in half!

Bhima asks Yudhi to answer his question before he loses his freedom. He asks Yudi whether he is still proud of his dharma and his character.
Yudi says he is ashamed of himself, not proud. Bhima says then you cannot bet yourself, and if you stay free then you can quickly free us too.
 Bhima and the Pandavas are happy, Duryodhan and Shakuni look worried.
Bhima doesn't bother with the game and goes to sit beside Arjun and the twins. Bhim Arjun and Nakul laugh and make fun of Shakuni, but Sahadev looks worried.

Draupadi is shown to be worried and upset. Kunti is in the mandir praying to Mahadev. Gandhari also prays to Mahadev.

Shakuni wins and Yudi says I have lost my brother Bhima too. Yudi says I have nothing left to be proud of, and Duryodhan has no property to bet, so now I withdraw from this game. Yudi smiles but Duryodhan is shocked.

Precap: Bhishma says Yudi is samrat, give the orders for your brothers to be free, I will free them straight away.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜Š
life_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the loving update.😃
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnks Bhavaani for such a perfect update 😊 
Surish thumbnail
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.
Just one thing: How did Adirath get the info about the game? Instant Messaging?
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for written update dear...
catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice and detailed update.