Sharon: Was it a good idea to confront?

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Some people are used to dig their own grave and Sharon rai prakash is one of them.

I really thought that she would handle ruhi's health issues smartly, but by telling ruhi that she is aware about her medical problem, she created trouble for herself.

She should have revealed about ruhi's problem to everyone rather than telling it directly to ruhi.

It will create more trouble for Sharon.

Right now she is emotionally hurt and concerned about swayam. Now I am sure that ruhi will defo plan something major against Sharon which will hurt her more.

All I know is sharon's life is in danger as I am sure ruhi s not gonna keep quiet and will plan to hurt Sharon even more.

I hope she remains safe from ruhi's evil plans.

But truly Sharon this time Sharon ne apne per pe khud kulhari marre hai..

Ps- This is for my very dear friend suhana. Sharon pyar mai shaeed hogi not shahid -_-

Edited by cscs - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chill...agar aisa hua bhi to Swayam will save her like last time..and i think then only swayam will get to know about ruhi...
na Sharon saheed hogi or na hi SwayamEdited by vinitam - 10 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ruhi wont be quiet being a mental patient she can do anything to harm sharon 
hope things go well and swayam gets to know matter before anything could happen to sharon 
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinitam

chill...agar aisa hua bhi to Swayam will save her like last time...na Sharon saheed hogi or na hi Swayam

ya right he would and may be that would end of ruhi crap forever as i imagined the whole thing 
swayam had to save her on time 
radhks12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchiswaron

ya right he would and may be that would end of ruhi crap forever as i imagined the whole thing
swayam had to save her on time

he has to...akhir uski Sharon ki baat hai...he could never ever let Ruhi hurt Sharon..hope so agar palki ma'am hoti to koi doubt nahi hota but it's AMEETA so I m not hopeful to anything regarding SwaRon
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I so agree to this...
I mean Sharon ek to challenge karti hai ki Swayam ko bacha legi and upar se Ruhi ko bata bhi diya?

I was like..."What the hell...is Sharon doing" !
Can't we get some meaningful scenes??

Apart from this... also now Swayam is alone...Sharon is also not supporting him!

Kya ab Sharon ka character bhi butcher ho jayega?
πŸ˜•πŸ₯±

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinitam

chill...agar aisa hua bhi to Swayam will save her like last time..and i think then only swayam will get to know about ruhi...
na Sharon saheed hogi or na hi Swayam

kya gurantee hei that SWAYAM will save her πŸ˜•
radhks12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Suhana..

kya gurantee hei that SWAYAM will save herπŸ˜•

I know we can't trust cvs but last time bhi swayam ne hi save kiya tha...even in alok trace Swayam saved Sharon and even made alok sentenced for his deeds...I know everything related to Swayam is butchered now but don't be over negative...last time bhi koi aur nahi aya tha Sharon Ko save karne Swayam hi tha...hope cvs atleast maintain thisEdited by vinitam - 10 years ago
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree to wat u said even i was thinking d same.. its like leaving ur hand in to lion/tigers mouth thinking it won't bite..

sharon knows ruhi ll do something r other n make rift between swaron .. i thought she ll handle it smartly but now everything s spoiled.. hoping ruhi doesn't do something against sharon n hurt her..

there s d proverb yaanai tan thalaiyil mannai vari pottuthu...means elephant splashes mud on its own head.. they say this wen some1 goofs-up things..
Summer_Rain thumbnail
I know we can't trust cvs but last time bhi swayam ne hi save kiya tha...even in alok trace Swayam saved Sharon and even made alok sentenced for his deeds...I know everything related to Swayam is butchered now but don't be over negative...last time bhi koi aur nahi aya tha Sharon Ko save karne Swayam hi tha...hope cvs atleast maintain this[/QUOTE]
πŸ˜†alok ki baat aur thi re anyway swayam  is way to into supporting ruhi that he will defo not believe SHARON or anything else m tho sure he will not be saving her waise does  he even care fr her WHO KNWS ?😊