Ali Asgar's 'luck factor'

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Ali Asgar's 'luck factor'

Ali Asgar's 'luck factor' in SAB TV's Jeannie Aur Juju

Romantic comedy show Jeannie Aur Juju (Eagle Film Productions) which is doing the best in its genre will see an interesting track in the upcoming episodes where the protagonist of the show, Ali Asgar (who essays the role of Vicky in the series) will pen his thoughts for the upcoming track.

Ali -who is a believer in luck - had some thoughts about how luck could be shown as a game changer in the series in a playful way.

The upcoming track will focus on how Jinland would face a day of bad luck and Jeannie (Rubina Dilaik) and Juju (Ali Asgar) will bear the ramification of it. The viewers will have a hearty laugh watching whatever Jeannie and Juju say going wrong.

Ali stated, "I have deep faith in luck and its repercussions on our lives. Personally, I have faced some good and bad experiences that I would credit to the luck factor. This was a wonderful opportunity which allowed me to set my ideology as a part of this show. The track will see a lot of funny incidents wherein even Jeannie's magic will not help. It's going to be a hilarious take on how luck can change things instantly and am sure the viewers will definitely like this new twist in the tale."

We excitingly wait how luck meddles with Jeannie Aur Juju and creates a cascading comedy!!!