Happy 2nd Anniversary Raghavendra Sia Pratap Singh

Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/harshadchopda.sritijha

Happy 2nd Anniversary to all Dil HarshSri in love!! I still remember the first RaghavI Scene episode of DIL HARSHSRI and I never thought I will get addicted to this show!!! Specially the fans of Raghavi on-screen romance chemistry!! RaghavI Scene come back again Miss Raghavi badly many many congratulations on your anniversary Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava? We Missing them all very much Hope to see them Raghav Sia/RaghavI Scene together forever again Hot And Sizziling Chemistry Of HarshSri!! β€οΈ
HarshSri be a PROUD Harshad Chopda and Sriti Jha and will always be Thank you so much Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava? for everything RaghavI Super Rocks Hoping that the love u shared years ago
Is still as strong today as it was then Bringing u much joy , love
and happiness To celebrate RaghavI again. HarshSri To the beautiful couple in all the land. May your Anniversary be Happy and Grand.
When you are around happiness fills in my heart.
As I see you again and again when you are away,
happiness fills in my heart. β€οΈ
As I think about the moments we spend together.
After you came to my life, I am always happy.πŸ˜ƒ
No matter where you are.
Happy Anniversary My Lovely Dear Harshad Chopda And Sriti Jha. 
Remember the yesterdays, Plan your tomorrows,
And celebrate your today, Happy Anniversary to a lovely couple,
God bless both of you. I know that sometimes I am hard to deal with.
Still, you manage to stay by my side. Thank you for just being there when I needed you most. πŸ˜Š
Happy Anniversary RaghavI Thank you for Harshad Chopda And Sriti Jha entering our competition!!  πŸ˜ƒ

-With lots of Love
Urooj Khan!!! β€οΈ
😳 Happy 2nd Anniversary Raghavendra Sia Pratap Singh πŸ˜³
❀️ Dil HarshSri In love β€οΈ

http://urooj05.minus.com/m9V8M0YByc2rP
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Dil.HarshSri.in.love.Raghavendra.Sia.Pratap.Singh/

😳

Edited by -Urooj_Harshad- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail

Messages Fans:

❀️ Saba  β€οΈ

A very happy 2nd anniversary to beloved RaghavI...
Saubhagyawati Bhava was only known as a DV victim show untill that TB article arrived informing Janvi's saviour would be none other than HC...
even before the promo's were aired there was this discussion how would be his entry like...and my first conclusion was the hero wud come as may b their neighbour...πŸ˜›even the promos bluffed his entry...but the entry was really unexpected 
and best heroic entry of all HC's shows.Then this discussion of what wud be the jodi name...
Raghav we dint knew in first glance he was mechanic,belongs to such a big family.The show was never expected to give us such RaghavI n
RaSiKri too..but it did and our expectations rised to come soon at a halt...but evry1 including me still cherish n miss RaghavI.I wished we could get more of them but we learned it was better that way.It was gr8 knowing RPS n his little love story which is embedded forever...

❀️ Sundas β€οΈ

Two years of bliss and eternity. One of the unforgettable jodis, their love and yearn for each other will always remain unbeatable and truly magical for RaghavI fanatics. Love my HarshSri for giving us RaghavI, they lived the characters and made this possible. Remembering RaghavI always makes one believe that love can have nay form, and does nopt mean that every love story should end in a happy note. RaghavI lived for each other, and died for each other. Love them and Miss them .
Lastly my thanks to HC, yes if he had not been Raghav i wouldn't watch the show, one of the most heroic and unconventional male characters of TV. Raghav's character was like a hope and anything related to him will always make HCians proud. I love u HC, and will always cherish this show and character, and feel proud that you had been so flawless as Raghav.

❀️ Nadia β€οΈ

Its been two years already? When I heard HC will be playing Raghav was so so excited ... i always knew his jodi with Sriti gonna rock ,,, because she is an equally good actress ... with promos itself Raghav captures our imagination and never for a second i had any doubt that it won't work ... Raghav holds a special place in hearts of fans, regardless of the disappointments that came our way later ... no one can take away the magic that was Raghav and that were RaghqavI ... and not to forget little Krish ... undoubtedly the best child casting ever done with HC ... Wish it did not end the way it did ... still glad it happened ... for me Raghav was one of the most flawless performances of HC ... one I will always cherish ... with little sublties ... speaking so much without saying a word ... the anger, the passion, the protectiveness, the jealousy, the fun element, those looks ... oh Raghav ... you were amazing

❀️ Anni for songs Madhosh Dil β€οΈ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXahcGxjmus&feature=youtu.be
Edited by -Urooj_Harshad- - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wow!!!!!!!!

urooj...

lovely thread... πŸ˜ƒ

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
urooj... β˜’️

cant seem to get enough of this thread... ☺️

and here is my award... πŸ˜ƒ

premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yipeee wishing all of us a joyous celebrationnn time...shuru hojao oyeee...
Lets have some ronak shonak...

lets have some party now

lats have some rolla rappa...

Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail

premeeristry thumbnail

what a strange start to a story!!!

it was indeed very different ....and rarely any1 in such a moment can make  their mind work like Raghav did after seeing Sia  πŸ€” my meaning... u stare a unknown girl πŸ˜• in midst of a wild dogs types fight...πŸ˜†

but Raghav inspite of pulling away knife..
if wud have inserted it more in her neck πŸ˜›...Raghav would have been lived for a very good time..πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
flutterby thumbnail
Oh so the day is finally here.. 2 yrs.. since we first saw raghav on our screens and it was an unforgettable entry. And to add to that memory was that beautiful sbs segment where harshsri behaved like long lost friends. πŸ˜ƒ
premeeristry thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Oh so the day is finally here.. 2 yrs.. since we first saw raghav on our screens and it was an unforgettable entry. And to add to that memory was that beautiful sbs segment where harshsri behaved like long lost friends. πŸ˜ƒ

Flutter a lil nervous a lil new to each other πŸ˜† ...they were playing that game of clapping hands that kids play in school πŸ˜†
-Humpty- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Thread Urooj 

I still can't believe that its been two years since Raghav's entry and the beginning of Raghav and Sia's story...For me with Raghav's entry my interest had come back in the show. And I felt that Saubhagyavati bhava will become bearable now πŸ˜›

And no doubt Harshad and Sriti were fabulous as Raghav and Sia. Would like to thank them for giving us beautiful RaghavI  ❀️
Really miss them a lot :(