Dare to predict?...

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL I'll be very honest before making this post I truly hesitated as RR is absolutely on a roll with it's unpredictability tracks, which is why I changed my title from 'My Prediction' to 'Dare to Predict'πŸ˜†
But I couldn't help myself share a tiny guess lol.

After Rudra drags Paro away after her 'Mujse Shaadi Karogi' number, he'll be outraged for sure and demand to know what on earth is running ( or in his words scheming) in Paro's head. Seeing his precious doll in her hands he'll try to take it, but Paro won't give it. 

Either she'll say it's hers and Rudra will be like 'What bakwaas' Or Rudra will take it for which then Paro starts taking about 15 years ago when her bus stopped what happened, immediately halting Rudra in his tracks to listen. The pieces will click together making Rudra absolutely shocked that Paro was that girl 15 years ago while Paro will be emotional as she sees it as a sign that their lives were meant to be entwined and she is meant to be his. Rudra could flip out not wanting to believe it for which Paro further shows her the 'P' stitch on the doll, but the point is I feel that Paro will tell him that he means everything to her and so will marry Sumar IF that's what Rudra really wants. She'll be then leaving him to think. 

But over all I can't wait for this scene as it'll be 100% emotional. I just hope Rudra hears Paro out.

Share you thoughts if you wishπŸ˜‰
x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not gonna guess! Cause I don't wanna get annoyed wen it does not go da way I guess πŸ˜†
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

I'm not gonna guess! Cause I don't wanna get annoyed wen it does not go da way I guess πŸ˜†

I guess I'm doing this sis so the CV's can do something even better than this prediction to keep it's title of most unpredictable soapπŸ˜†

x
nehgh thumbnail
I m not gonna guess bcos it doesn't happen that way😑...I really wanted Dilsher wakeup and PaRud acting as hubby wife for his health's sake...instead we got this intense drama...
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe Paro wouldn't tell him she's the girl that give him the doll 15 years ago that will be up to him to figured out, I guess he might get awhole of her childhood picture with his mom later on in the story.
angelarabia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too I refuse to predict!! But I want this to happen. As we can see we are not expecting Rudy boy to get emotional and hug her, so ur prediction as him flipping out is pretty accurate I would guess.
TitliBaisa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@-Zara- Yes, exactly that's my point too...I want Rudra to be all ears when he's with Paro because after all yeh woi guriya hai jo inhain jorr sakti hai...ek kar sakti hai I want him to keep his anger aside and trust Paro because I still remember that tensed and about to cry face of his when she proposed him in the precap I just want him to keep calm and show all the affection that he had for his childhood friend to HIS Paro...After all yeh sindoor ek baar tu phenk chuka hai but asal main tu sindoor cum lahu ka rang bahut pehlay hi charh gaya tha(I am talking about that scene when Rudra was trying to stop Paro's bleeding on her forehead and then ehem ehem you all know what happened) πŸ˜‰ anyhow the crux of the story is they have already taken their first step it's just they haven't realized it yet that their souls are entwined, ab jo ho biyah tu inka indirectly ho hi chuka hai What say? πŸ€—
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am totally dumbstruck with everything happening in the show.The show is running faster than a bullet train for LOL. I will dare to predict that the truth of the Doll will be out before Rudra tomorrow for sure.πŸ˜‰ You know why I am 100% sure of that. It is because Paro Baisa is so straightforward. She will not sit quiet till she lets him know it was her on that Bus. What Rudra will do after that ---- I will cross my fingers to predict that too --- Rudra Tandav.

Predicting what happens in RR really drains a lot of our energy. But to our utter disappointment it happens. Your title is just PERFECT.
Edited by Hope - 10 years ago
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

Maybe Paro wouldn't tell him she's the girl that give him the doll 15 years ago that will be up to him to figured out, I guess he might get awhole of her childhood picture with his mom later on in the story.

Interesting! This would be some strategy to see.

x

Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: h_ghouse

@-Zara- Yes, exactly that's my point too...I want Rudra to be all ears when he's with Paro because after all yeh woi guriya hai jo inhain jorr sakti hai...ek kar sakti hai I want him to keep his anger aside and trust Paro because I still remember that tensed and about to cry face of his when she proposed him in the precap I just want him to keep calm and show all the affection that he had for his childhood friend to HIS Paro...After all yeh sindoor ek baar tu phenk chuka hai but asal main tu sindoor cum lahu ka rang bahut pehlay hi charh gaya tha(I am talking about that scene when Rudra was trying to stop Paro's bleeding on her forehead and then ehem ehem you all know what happened) πŸ˜‰ anyhow the crux of the story is they have already taken their first step it's just they haven't realized it yet that their souls are entwined, ab jo ho biyah tu inka indirectly ho hi chuka hai What say? πŸ€—

That is the curious question. When Rudra finds out Paro is that girl dear to his memories, will his attitude change towards her? And will it be for the better or for the worse?

x