6th Sep -India Episode-Written Update

pooja.walia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

ok guys.... here we go... please pray for my electricity... n the fact that the episode is good....I'm dying to see a good episode.... n my dearies please overlook my mistakes.....😊...n please bear with me ....i'll translate as much as possible as soon as I'm done....

ok here we go....ok recap makes me wonder more...why did bani tell everything to Jigs... but we'll think about it later....

episode starts with Bani walking in with the Ganpati Idol....n the awsome aarti....chants playing in the background... she looks very nice in the red suit she's wearing... lo ji aaa gaye MrWalia.... she tells she has faith in her God...so she will go ahead with the sthapanaa(it means to get the idol in u're house for a few days... then we submerge that idol in a water body).... everyone just looks on...

Jigs starts... she says that bani wants to divide God too...(she can never stop now can she...😡) 

Massi tells Jai that Bani did a good thing by getting ganpati in the house...we should go n do darshan... Jai just looks on....

Bani is praying... massi comes in...but bani tells massi that she has got the Ganpati herself ...so she will do the sthapana herself ....so no one will come in right now... to do the pooja...they can come in later....massi leaves very sad...(here my doubt over her began only to be washed away later...today I feel..pata nahi what I feel...I'm sooo confused...I like bani ....i don't like bani...I mean i like her...but all this that she does...makes me wonder a bit tooo much for my lil brain to handle...)

Jai comes n says u don't worry massi bani refused... but now we will celebrate ganpati... n we will celebrate with all the riti riwaaz....(Bani my dear I love u for this... 👏😳👏she knew he would react like this....now thats the kindda faith one needs to have in a relationship...👏)

OMG....yeh kya did I see it correctly...Bani n Jai hugging... 😳u know thats what they show in coming up.... i'm going to faint... koi bachaaaaooooooooooo.....

Am I dreaming...yeh KS hi hai na... ya koi aur channel lag gaya by mistake....koi hai...jo mujhe bahcha saake.... 😳

ok now the nautanki I am...😆 I'm back... I won't trouble u guys more... 😆

Why do they have ad breaks... Can't they forgo these ads when such a scene is on its way.....😡

Ok JAi got Ganpati.... everyone is celebrating....

Ok guys everyone is wearing Indian clothes...u know what I mean..... Jai in white kurta....😳

bani looks at him n the others...(we know her eyes see only him😉) n is crying...she's standing upstairs n is looking on...crying...n the song being played...

khusiyaan meri lele apne sabhi gam dde de... rab se duan mango....hoton pe khile muskan....jiya dhadak dhadak...

Jai says he will pray for his child...

both Jai n Bani are doing the aarti in their respective places....Jai in the hall with everyone...n Bani in her room...

Ranveer n Raashi do the aarti together...

Bani is teary... (I know sweety u're all alone...but now who do I blame for that...u ...jigs...I know EKTA😡)

aditya n jigs do the aarti....(aren't they divorced.... yet they pray as a couple...now my confusion only increases...)

oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!(I'm sure aaj I will faint 😳😳😳)

Bani is touching God's feet ...Jai comes from behind...his hands over hers from behind....😳😳😳 she turns... they just look at each other.... not sure... hands still together... then Jai says that tell me what u're eyes say is different from what u say... tell me why the difference...u're touching god's feet u can't lie...

why is it when i touch u u're heart beat rises...u get all worked up....😳

jis raat ke kaaran hum ssaath aaye...wo ab ek rishta hai... our kid... he's the proof of our relationship (it means that the night that brought us together is now taken form of a child...he's the proof of our relationship)

Jai says that I give u that night's kasam...our kid's kasam tell me the truth...

Bani says... all that I did was a lie.... she's crying...I don't want to hurt u hate u ...I want to be with u.... aapke kareeb(close to u)...when i hurt u I hurt myself more...feel like killing myself.... but I can't do  such a thing...coz i have our kid in my womb...(did she say all this or I've gone crazy...I'm in a state of disbelief...I'm somewhere very sure its a dream sequence...but I love it...👏😳👏)

MrWalia main aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon...😳(Mr.Walia .... main bhi..😆) n then the song plays....

meri zindagi ban gayiiiii.... tere pyaar ki roshniiiii

jao jahan main aaye ....teri chaht ke saye

tu mere payar ka jaahna...jiya dhadak dhadak....

they hug each other.... crying sooooo much.....

N now the break comes again...

oh God...Bani u  ice queen... she breaks the hug....says that u think I love u... no I don't ...I'm doing everything for my child...I wonder why u have so many galat famiyaan(mis conceptions)...I want my haq...(she has the coldest look ever n the coldest voice ever... how could she...she broke my heart...😭,...I was sooo happy but she didn't let me have my khushi for long...he's soo broken...😭)

Jai raises his hand n asks her to stop ...kuch aur kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai...he walks away... n she's crying...(I don't know should i feel sorry or angry......my confusion begins again... she loves him...told him...I loved it... then she denied it....broke his heart...mine too...😭)

Bani tells ganpatiji...whether Mr Walia trusts me or not doesn't maatter but his faith on u should not go...god's faith gives us the will to live...i'm fulfilling my promise to Jai's mom...(but what about u're hubby don't we promise to be happy with each other... I know she's fulfilling all her promises made at the altar...but she's breaking his heart...n I'm dreading him too..)

massi comes in n says that Bani has become stone for the family bhagawanji.... the family can't see anything... they can't see her sacrifice...she's crying...

Bani says she wants Jai should hate her... so that after the divorce he doesn't feel anything for her...except hatred.... massi says how much will u suffer....

oh god yeh kya...jai is banging his hand on the wall,...n pia keeps hand there....so he hits her hand by mistake.... n he apologises...her hand is in his hand...😡..she says i should apologise...I hurt u...she's crying....(now what ever I may have missed doesn't mean he can hold Pia's hand...JAI WALIA 😡this is not permittable... I go on n on defending u...but u do this again...n then ...U've had it from me...😡(ok now I won't disown him or anything...but I can't see Jai n Pia in one frame...🤢 n hand in hand... what does he want that I actually get a heart attack...my BP shoots up...😡)

last scene by vidya0690-👏-

Jai is in his room brooding over what Bani has just told him and recalling the passionate hug from her.  He can't get over it.  Just then this chudail Pia comes to his room and sees that he is in great distress.  She starts by saying Mr. Walia.  On hearing her voice he gets irritated.  She then continues Mr. Walia I know you are in pain and I feel responsible for all this.  I know Di is not your love, nor are you Di's love.  He gets so angry, he literally jumps on her and shouts you and your sister have ruined my life.  I have gone mad because of you both and now you dare to come here and tell me that you are sorry for all that has happened.  You just get out from my room and he bangs his hand on the wall, but Pia immediately keeps her hand in that place so that he doesn't get hurt.  He realizes it only later after he has banged a few times that she is getting hurt.  So he takes her hand in his and asks her why did she do this?  She says something about not wanting to hurt him anymore and leaves from there.  He keeps staring at the door.

Comments

I've already written too much above... but then again...I'll write more... please on't kill me...😆

The hug-confession-truth scene

Great... n as I felt it was a dream... I think it really was... she got carried away..told him everything...must've felt so light saying it to him... but then reality struck ...

n the love bird became an eagle...no an angel became an ice queen... Prachi Desai was too good here... my God... she was cold..her voice..her expressions...her eyes... very very cold...👏👏👏

Ram Kapoor... we all know he very good... but I loved his expressions here... especially when the lady gets into an icy mood... the way he raised his hand to stop her from speaking further...I some how see the return of the original Mr. Walia very soon... God he was shocked...well sweety so was I ...he was so hurt...much in disbelief I guess...

Ram has the ability to show a wide array of expressions in a matter of seconds...love..hurt...disbelief...hatred..shock...anger...👏👏👏

Jai-Pia

now I can't really comment here...coz I don't know what happened... but trust me...the siht of them in one scene killed me... n her hand in his...that was the last straw...God only knows how I will watch these two together in Dubai or where they are going...

Mayi pleeeaaasssseee...can't u take them abroad...but not have anything betwwen Jai n Pia...n agar aisa kuch hona hi hai...then it should be a joke..a plan to get bani back...n should not continue for more than 2 days...I won't be able to take more.... now who am I kidding...kaun sunega meri... so its me n my broken heart all alone crying

oh yes...my final comment... I think KS has a wholesale contract with the glycirine manufacturers...I mean its an over dose...everybody just keep on crying... if tears don't fall atleast they are always teary eyed...the protaganisits....the other characters...itna rona-dhona..uff...I can't take it... but dekho na...i can't take it yet watch it everyday...😆

chalo ji

i've written tooooooooo much.... I hope nothing I wrote offends anyone...I'm sorry if it does...the intention was not so...

take care

Poo

------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------

What a ROCKING episode dears………..

So todays episode starts with…..

Walia family with anu's in-laws are gathered in living room,chatting happily……(in logonko iske siva koi kamdhanda nahi hai kya?)

Bani comes in slowly with Ganpati idol ……adi notices that first and stands up in shock….now everyone notice bani………..jigyasa and ranveer are very angry…giving their patent looks to bani…..bani is unbashed.(in her red dress she is looking gorgeous )

Jai sees bani with Ganpati idol and is very shocked…..(kal tak bani tum pativrata Indian nari thi,apne pati ki baat mannevali,ab tuze kay hua?)

He is staring her with complete disbelief.

Bani:aapko bhagwan par vishwas ho ya na ho par muze hai,isliye maine ganpatiji ko ghar laaya hai air inki sthapna bhi mai hi karongi,

Mai kisiko darshan karnese nahi rokungi kyonki ye punya karma hai…….

Jai is still looking madly at her……she goes away with the idol to her room(though it is not sepecified)

Jigyasa doesn't waste such golden opportunity and starts cursing bani

Jigyasa: dekha jai bhaiyya ab ye ladki bhagwaan ka bhi batwaara karna chahti hai.

Is ghar ko tabha karne keliye isne koi kasar baki nahi chodi aur ab ye bhagwaan ko bhi nahi chod rahi hai…….

Anu,froggy rohit and masi are like….ke ye jigyasa phir se chalu ho gayi

Even tarun looks confused.

Masi : jai beta,bani ne koi to accha kaam kiya hai, wo ganpatiji ko ghar leke aayi hai.

To hame jaakar unke darshan karne chahiye….

Masi  goes to bani's room with aarti. Bani is offering flowers to ganpatiji……

Masi: chalo mai puja kar lu……bani stops her.

Bani: nahi masi, ye murti maine is ghar me layi hai,to mai chahti hu ke iski sthapna bhi mai hi karu isiliye please aap sabse keh dijiye ke abhi darshan ke liye yaha koi na aaye…..(oye,bani whats wrong with you? That was masi dear she knows everything.why do you have to be that rude with her….)

Masi is hurt,she returns with her aarti………jai is furious…..he asks masi with very hurt voice………

Jai: masi,aapko kya jarurat thi vaha jaane ki? Aapko ganpatiji ki puja hi karni hai na,to thik hai. Ab is ghar me sab kuch hoga….ganpatiji aayenge,unki puja hogi aur badi dhoomdham se hogi………(oh jai…….man he is looking so dashing in white dress….and those stern looks are back guys…)

In Next scene jai is showon to be carrying ganpatiji's idol.masi and jigyasa along with other walia family members welcomes them. Jigyasa is quite happy to see jai being jai again……and following their tradition…….bani is standing upstairs looking happy that finally jai has decided to bring ganpatiji home…….new version of jiya dhadak dhadak playing in background….she is recalling her best moments with jai….(inke flashbacks bhi kitne clear hote hai…)

Panditji asks jai to do puja…….

Jai with almost moist eyes: mai ye puja apne bacche ke naam se karvaana chahta hu…

Jigyasa is smirking( uff ye shaitaan aurat)

Pooja is in full swing……….jai is looking very sadly at ganpatiji as if pleading for his and bani's reunion…(oh I had tears in my eyes…plz bhagwaan ji iski mannat puri karo mai siddhivinayak aakar 50 nariyal phodungi…)

Ranveer and rashi takes over the aarti…..ranveer is looking very grim (ye log to bhagwaan ko bhi nahi chodte look denese ) and rashi very frightened as usual.

Adi and jigyasa look very together doing aarti(these guys conveniently forget about their divorce….) jigyasa for that matter looking quite sober today with less makeup……..

Here in bani's room…she is all alone doing puja….she is crying………(but looking extremely sacred soul)

HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY

She touches ganpatiji's feet when other pair of hands touches hers…..that's none other than jai…….bani is shocked to find him there so close to him……..

U know guys they look so cute with each other…….i think they set the screen on fire literally……….)

Jai:bani kehte hai jab koi bhagwaan ko chuta hai to vo jhooth nahi bolta…..to aaj is bhagwaan ko chukar muze is baat ka jawab do ke jo tumhari aankhen bolti hai aur jo tum bolti ho usme itna antar kyo hai…… tum jo keh rahi ho wo agar such hai to aaj bhi jab mai tumhare karib aata hu to tumhare dil ki dhadkane kyon badh jaati hai, aaj bhi jab mai tumhe choota hu to muze aisa kyo lagta hai ki mai kisi apne ko cho raha hoon.aaj bhi jab mai tumhe dekhata hu to aisa kyon lagta hai ke mai apne bacche ki maa ko dekh raha hu…kyon bani….

Jo raat hume saath le aayi,jis raat hum ekdoosre ke itane karib aaye ,us raat ne hum dono ke bich wo rishta banaya……jis raat ne hum dono ko aise bandhan me baandh diya jo kabhi toot nahi sakta, us raat ki kasam hai tumhe……..hamare najanme bacche ki kasam hai tumhe jo aaj bhi tumhare andar saans le raha hai…….batao muze tum ye sab kyon kar rahi ho……

Bani is thunderstruck , she looks troubled. Jai still has his hands over bani's and they are still touching ganpati's feet……

Bani turns around and speaks in very slow voice…….she is overwhelmed with love for her dear husband after what he said……..

Jai is standing veryyyy close to her throughout this scene……..oh I love them..(kekta how can u even think like separating these people….)

Bani with very deep voice….: haan Mr.Walia,mai jo kar rahi hu wo zooth hai…..

Expressions of hurt on jai's face changes rapidly…..he is almost smiling……..

Mai aapko divorce nahi dena chahti….mai aapko chod kar nahi jaana chahti…….mai aapke saath,aapke pass rehna chahti hu…hamesha hamesha ke liye……jab mai aapko chot pohchati hu to lagta hai jaise mai mar jaau lekin mai aisa nahi kar sakti aakhir aapka ek hissa muzme aaj bhi saans le raha hai…………..

She is on the verge of crying……..jai is happy to hear that at last……

Camera swirls around them no of times till u feel dizziness  as jai and bani staring at each other with those love struck expressions………..and then jai pulls her in his arms……

Bani is crying her heart out…they both look so happy……………..(I cried like anything……at last kekta mai ke ghar der hai andher nahi)

Ok this is the time for balaji to earn their moneyyyyyyyyyyy its break………….i was unconscious throughout the break due to over excitement…………but deep down knew that this isn't happening……..either jai or bani dreaming of this to happen….jai probably)

Ok those torturous 10 minutes are over and kasamhhhhhhhhhh seeeeeeeeeeee tune once again filled my room.

Ok , they are still wrapped around each other cosily……(it's a Kodak moment after what seems like ages to me)  jai has no intentions of letting bani go off….(no wonder poor jai)

Suddenly bani's expressions changes……

Bani:aap yahi chahte the na ke mai bolu……….jai is confused to hear that…….

He thinks all their problems are over now……

Bani: Mr.Walia  mai jo kar rahi hu wo sab sach hai…lekin pata nahi ke aap baar baar muzse kyon puchate rehte hai……mai jo keh rahi hu aur kar rahi hu wo sab sach…..

With mounting sense of trepidation jai waves his hand to bani………….

Jai: enough bas karo bani………….

Jai is completely shattered.just moments ago he thought bani is back in his life…..he has crossed all hurdles in his way to win bani back………..his love conquered her heart at last………..all pain and agony was forgotten in moment when he took her in his close embrace…..

He has mixture of hurt,shock and pain on his face……….(ram u melted my heart again after that 26th august performance once again…….kudos to him guys.)

He leaves the room as if he has lost everything in his life……….

Bani  turning to god: aap to sacchai jaante hai to aap hi muze sahara de dijiye…ke mai apne maksad me kamyaab ho saku…….

Masi comes in and confronts bani…….

Masi prays to god…….(isse accha aap apna muh kholiye) .and says: kuch log aapko patthar mante hai aur kuch bhagwan mankar puja karte hai……..aaj meri bani beti bhi sabke liye patthar ban chuki hai…..lekin wo pyar ka ek naya ehsaas samja rahi hai jaha bina kuch kahe wo apne pyar ke liye kitna kuch kar rahi hai……………

Bani beta tum ye sab kuch kisliye kar rahi ho……..aur kis kiski nafrat sahogi tum..

Bani : mai to yahi chahti hu ke Mr.Walia muze galat samze aur muze divorce de de.

Unka agar muz par se vishwas uth jaaye to chal sakta hai lekin bhagwan par se unka vishwas nahi tootna chahiye………….

Jai is standing by window in his room…..crying and recalling bani's lines.

He is visibly hurt…………and here comes the PIA---apna sapna money money girl

Jai is fuming with anger to see her in his room…..

Jai very angrily: what do u want? Why are u here? Just get out og here….(jiyo mere jai I love you for sying this…………why don't u slap her for being so shameless git)

He advances on her as if wants to kill her……….(do that honey, every IF member is dreaming of that for so long.)

She is chanting his name……..jai: kya chahti ho tum ha? Tum dono behno ne meri jindagi tabah kar di hai……..mazak bana rakha hai mera…..i have had enough of this….he says gritting his teeth…….(why don't u slap pia …that would be like cherry over my fav icecream)

He hits his fist on opposite wall. Pia takes the blow on her hand……jai comes back to his senses and holds her hand (I hate this….i think jai-pia angle has started from today onwards…………)

Pia has tears in her coal filled eyes…(crocodiles tears….i tell u)

Jai very apologetically touches her hand where he had hit his fist……….

Jai: pia tum ye kya kar rahi ho……..tumhe dard hua hoga……

Pia: dard to maine aapko diya hai…..ye sab mere vajah se hi to hua hai…….

Jai: nahi pia….agar meri biwi mere saath nahi rehna chahti to isme tumhari kya galti hai,har baat ke liye tum apne aapko mat doshi thahrao…….agar meri biwi muze chodke jaana chahti hai to tum is bare me kuch nahi kar sakti ………(oh mere bhole lallu jai…yahi to vo witch chati hai…..kab samzega tu mere teddy)

Pia with what she thinks is sexy voice: kitna pyar hai aapki aankho me mr.walia(tere liye nahi hai kamini….dur hat mere bani ke jai se)

Mai hi badnasib hu ke aapke pyar ki kadar nahi kar payi aur aapko chod kar chali gayi…..aapki dil ki ye gehraai mai kabhi nahi bhula paungi………(areeee hum to chahte hai ke tera accident ho jaaye or tuze partial amnesia ho jaaye…..aur tu sab bhool jaaye)

She continues further……di to aapke pyar ko samaz nahi payengi kyonki aap kabhi unka pyar the hi nahi……(no pia tuze pushki The pet ki kasam uska naam mat leeeeee)

Jai is deeply hurt now…………

Ok that's for all folks…………..

Performance:

Jai: fantabulous performance once again by ram kapoor…take a bow man  really

Angry. Lovelorn, desperately in love, exasperated….he shows almost every emotion with such an ease that u starts hating bani from that moment on even when u know her true intentions………….

Bani: MT is right when she says that prachi comes out with her BEST performance whenever she is with ram.today once again she proved it……

Kind of expressions she has on her face when jai hugs her are mind blowing….and the way she changes it in blink …its awesome……

Others were good…but this was all in all jai bani episode…….and we get to see them so close to each other after ages and that absolutely is treat for our thirsty eyes…….

Hope u like this   could not write dialogues 100% correctly as half the time I was ogling at jai.

ur comments welcomed

Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irumnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks pooo .. omg ..omg .. poo

i am going to die .. huny .....hey i have changed my mind now ,,,,😉

love for that ...i mean update 😉
cheers
IRum

Edited by irumnaz - 17 years ago
Lima thumbnail
thx poooooo...u r just awesome 👏
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thank's babe!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did bani have too ruin it😡😡😡

Edited by shaz81 - 17 years ago
MusicIsDivine! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Pooja,
You have made my day - I love you 👏

Thank you, thank you, thank you,........................................................ .......................
MusicIsDivine! thumbnail
Dear Pooja,
You have made my day - I love you 👏

Thank you, thank you, thank you,........................................................ .......................
wite_rainbow thumbnail
OMG....HOLY SHIT....this is sooo goood....teary eyes....SHITSON!!!
1129 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks and I wish this is not dream... please ekta don't make it a dream.. please
hirisgr8 thumbnail
is this all dream?????????????????????????????
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG.. what a awsome episdoe