Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piggychp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dun know y dis quitting session is still going on can't dey give confirmred news bt i think its just old news nd dey r still draging
mehaksingh13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dush123

😑 dnno wht to believe or what not to ? but its better if this media can publish only confirmed news? they r guessing issues . but no proofs. y they still behind pari's quitting news ? nw its enough. 😭 i just started watching JA after so many rumors nd started enjoying it . but here again old news came and spoiled ma mood again.. please we want a confirmed news frm pari or PH or zee. y they r still silent .    

yesterday a posting was there in the forum i've seen an explanation from santram about his involvement in many people quitting j.a. in asian age. so again dainik baskar type of news papers etc. started their guess work without confirming it from the concerned people. they need some gossip to keep the circulation of the papers. the concerned people also they ignore as it goes for negative publicity. after condemning the news as rumour nobody  bothered to talk about it. but again as there is no news it started afresh. such an opportunity like jodha's role(selected out of 7000 people) no actress who wanted to be in the industry won't leave at this juncture. Also ph or ekta also don't leave such a fantastic talented actress (not that they don't get a replacement considering their capacity to get) who already brought life to the character jodha.It is no.1 show on Zee. nobody will take risk now. Also due to egos or due to time schedules etc; there will be some issues on the sets and some clashes will occur. they are quite normal and they subside in due course. there will be many factors and competition among the phs for supremacy these type of rumours are being spread. i don't think there will be any problem. Ultimately it is business and nobody will leave the matter so easily and let the show go down at this stage by changing the lead actors. if it is mothi or bakshi banu type of actors it is fine. so don't worry dear and enjoy the show. i feel we are in  half way of the  show with another 200 episodes atleast.
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Calm down, Pari is GOING NOWHERE! This matter is sealed and shut long back. 
Media is just creating baseless crap, so just calm down and enjoy our show. 

Jodha director: Being maligned'

The show Jodha Akbar has been in the news for all the wrong reasons of late, with director Santram Varma drawing flak for alleged "misbehaviour". Santram, who has directed hit shows like Kyuki Saas..., Kahin Kisi Roz, Kahin Toh Hoga, Kasamh Se, says these allegations are baseless.
Of the report that 90 technicians quit Jodha Akbar at one go because of his alleged high-handedness, Santram said, "Two leaders from the group left and instigated the others to join them; they asked them to quit the show as they had placed them in the production house."
The director added, "I don't have any authority to suspend anyone; all I can do is report any trouble to my boss. One needs to understand that the industry is very demanding, with time and budget constraints, we also need to maintain the quality of the output. I feel at any place of work, issues happen but here some people are trying to malign my image. It doesn't bother me, as my work speaks for itself. If I was so bad, then would I have been able to survive this long in the industry?"
Among the allegations against the director was actress Ankita Dubey's contention that she had to leave Jodha Akbar because of "mental torture". Santram said that Ankita had a problem with his using a duplicate in her place for some portions of the shoot. "But one has to understand that a show like Jodha Akbar requires many artistes to be present at the time of the shoot. If I have a long shot of 40 people and if artistes' dates are not available, we try to use a duplicate and take the close shots of the actor later. The final shoot plan is decided just a day or two before," he said.
Santram added that he has always maintained a distance from Ankita. "I don't remember when I spoke to her last. I normally have my assistants give messages to the actors regarding a shot. I must tell you I also have two to three girls in my team and they never had any issues with me. Since Ankita is blaming me, I would request her to please show some proof of this torture'."
The latest round of reports have also claimed that Paridhi Sharma, who plays Jodha, was planning to quit the show. Regarding this Santram said, "Not all problems are connected to me. I have never had any issues with her. We are professionals. We do our job and leave."

Jodha director: Being maligned'

The show Jodha Akbar has been in the news for all the wrong reasons of late, with director Santram Varma drawing flak for alleged "misbehaviour". Santram, who has directed hit shows like Kyuki Saas..., Kahin Kisi Roz, Kahin Toh Hoga, Kasamh Se, says these allegations are baseless.
Of the report that 90 technicians quit Jodha Akbar at one go because of his alleged high-handedness, Santram said, "Two leaders from the group left and instigated the others to join them; they asked them to quit the show as they had placed them in the production house."
The director added, "I don't have any authority to suspend anyone; all I can do is report any trouble to my boss. One needs to understand that the industry is very demanding, with time and budget constraints, we also need to maintain the quality of the output. I feel at any place of work, issues happen but here some people are trying to malign my image. It doesn't bother me, as my work speaks for itself. If I was so bad, then would I have been able to survive this long in the industry?"
Among the allegations against the director was actress Ankita Dubey's contention that she had to leave Jodha Akbar because of "mental torture". Santram said that Ankita had a problem with his using a duplicate in her place for some portions of the shoot. "But one has to understand that a show like Jodha Akbar requires many artistes to be present at the time of the shoot. If I have a long shot of 40 people and if artistes' dates are not available, we try to use a duplicate and take the close shots of the actor later. The final shoot plan is decided just a day or two before," he said.
Santram added that he has always maintained a distance from Ankita. "I don't remember when I spoke to her last. I normally have my assistants give messages to the actors regarding a shot. I must tell you I also have two to three girls in my team and they never had any issues with me. Since Ankita is blaming me, I would request her to please show some proof of this torture'."
The latest round of reports have also claimed that Paridhi Sharma, who plays Jodha, was planning to quit the show. Regarding this Santram said, "Not all problems are connected to me. I have never had any issues with herπŸ˜‰. We are professionals. We do our job and leave." πŸ‘

Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys just ignore these rumors, media is always targetting our show! πŸ˜‘ Media needs to leave our show alone and stop doing this crap. 
AS for PS, she IS NOT going anywhere. 
dushi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanku for your own thoughts regarding dis issue. πŸ˜Š i just posted becoz i feel sad hearing these type of news. coz i love pari as jodha. i can't see anyone else as jodha. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,still i hope she will remain our one and only jodha 4evr😳 
katana thumbnail

Originally posted by: swepa

yesterday a posting was there in the forum i've seen an explanation from santram about his involvement in many people quitting j.a. in asian age. so again dainik baskar type of news papers etc. started their guess work without confirming it from the concerned people. they need some gossip to keep the circulation of the papers. the concerned people also they ignore as it goes for negative publicity. after condemning the news as rumour nobody  bothered to talk about it. but again as there is no news it started afresh. such an opportunity like jodha's role(selected out of 7000 people) no actress who wanted to be in the industry won't leave at this juncture. Also ph or ekta also don't leave such a fantastic talented actress (not that they don't get a replacement considering their capacity to get) who already brought life to the character jodha.It is no.1 show on Zee. nobody will take risk now. Also due to egos or due to time schedules etc; there will be some issues on the sets and some clashes will occur. they are quite normal and they subside in due course. there will be many factors and competition among the phs for supremacy these type of rumours are being spread. i don't think there will be any problem. Ultimately it is business and nobody will leave the matter so easily and let the show go down at this stage by changing the lead actors. if it is mothi or bakshi banu type of actors it is fine. so don't worry dear and enjoy the show. i feel we are in  half way of the  show with another 200 episodes atleast.

Only another 200 episodes left ? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
its an old artlce...
this media site copy n paste it...since they have missed the mirch masala

DB is not a reliable source...sometimes they write craps...n fuzion wrote it based on DB...they don't have a confirmation of the above rumours stated...

issues has been solved but then lets wait n watch
.if they are finding suitable replacement...there is no news abt it at all...
we all know ekta will never leave her female lead easily
..Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
Shobhit117 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not upset because Paridhi is about to leave but because no action is being taken against Santram! Sexual abuse is a crime and one can be sent to jail for it. Everybody knows that Santram has been the cause of all trouble since the beginning of the show yet the producers and the channel do nothing against him! What will happen if Santram starts harassing the new actress as well?