Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub

@rithvik_RD talks about his experience and Shantanu Maheshwari's Fab batting #BCL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmYGhSQZA7k ... @iIndiaTvForum

Rithvik says it's great fun to be in BCL and team Fukrey is close knit as he's playing with soo many close buddies

He praises Shantau (Ghaent Punjabi team, he scores a century) and says it was like watching a video game!

Rithvik also says it's difficult to play cricket with soft ball, as is followed in BCL, contrary to what people think

-
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fuzion Productions @FuzeProductions

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi : Top 10 Selfies - In Pics: http://www.fuzionproductions.com/?p=23704

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

And how on earth u thought ur Ashvik could holiday without der Ashvikans, we miss u guys soo much..;) pic.twitter.com/DWfaWsEIrq

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi : Top 10 Selfies Edited by nidhi2013 - 10 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Desh*I@rithvik_RD @Desh_moonsamy

Omgeee we get to cruise with #ASHVIK!!so excited @rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 how lucky are we durban fans @Suri_SM pic.twitter.com/KIflEWHPIH

Suri @Suri_SM

WHOOP WHOOP ...SO THIS IS THE DECEMBER SURPRISE SOUTH AFRICA... A CRUISE W/ ASHVIK!! pic.twitter.com/n1no22uwkV

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Mayuri'AshVikLover @MayuriSAshVik

"Dekha hai teri aankhon ko, Chaha hai teri adaon ko.." @rithvik_rd just loves to stare @AshaNegi7 #GodBless pic.twitter.com/na7Njb5hns

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Showtime Promotions @stimepromotions

It's another FIRST- Cruise with the STARS... we are proud to announce the First ever Cruise with a Concert on... http://fb.me/6smL0e6jM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=534187353365442&set=a.254693164648197.57443.118217711629077&type=1&theater

It's another FIRST- Cruise with the STARS... we are proud to announce the First ever Cruise with a Concert on Board by The Stars. Book now at Serendipity Tours 031- 2010630 ... Limited cabins inclusive of 2 Concert Tickets , A pic with the Stars, All Port charges and Insurance - R6120 per person. Depart to The Portuguese Islands from 5th to 8th Dec...A Cruise with the STARS
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
http://www.urlremoved/meet-dilli-fukras/

"The game of cricket is not just about one player but its a team effort" and Dilli Fukrey team just proved it. "This is not just a team but like a family and I am proud of my family", says the captain cool Suyyash Rai who is respected and loved by all his team mates for handling the team really well. Dilli Fukrey is not just about playing 9 but about everyone who is out there to support and cheer for the team. Be it Asha Negi cheering at the top of her voice or Kishwer who is just motivating and binding the team in her own way, this team deserves accolades for playing the way they are playing and most importantly bonding as a family and guess what they are also the favourites to win the trophy. It was an absolute pleasure for TheTellyTimes when we got in touch with some of the key players of the Dilli Fukrey team and seeing so much of love and positivity we just couldn't stop saying, Wah family ho toh aisi! Read on to know what they have to say about their win and and any strategy they have for rest of the tournament.

Aadesh Chaudhary : I will say one thing very honestly that we have not won because I played well or any one else has played well, we won because we believe in everyone. We believe when we are giving ball to our bowler, he will give his 100%. The captain we have got that is Suyyash is so cool minded that he never gives you a feeling that you have bowled really bad, he will just appreciate you and motivate you. Hamari team ki jo chemistry hai wo alag hi hain, I really cant describe that in words. In our team we are not actors or celebrities we are all actually Dilli fukras and we also behave like one. The match in which I scored century, we had lost 3 early wickets and me and Rithvik were playing, he got run out as it was me who called for that run and that also got added as a pressure and secondly we had very less run on the boards. I kept saying to myself to keep focus, and trust me when I was playing I could not hear any voices even. I had in mind to do anything and take my team out from that situation, as they had trusted me with this opportunity that they have taken me in their team. Luckily it went well, I even didn't know that I had made century, my team players told me that you have made a century. We are just going to play like Dilli Fukras, we don't really take the game to seriously, but we just give our 100%, will play like a family and will have fun. I am very thankful that they have chosen me in their team, it feels really lucky to be a part of Dilli Fukrey.

Ashish Sharma: The feeling is really awesome for reaching the semis, and firstly its a great feeling to be the first team to reach there and secondly we all have played as a team and a family as we always say, we have played as a rock solid team. Everyone has played their part individually as well in their own way. I think we truly truly deserves to be in the semis and I think this is the best feeling and it has brought us to our school days time when we all used to play cricket, so yeah the feeling is really great. The strategy would be more or less same, but yeah as we know the other teams batting orders and bowlers they also know our side too, so probably we would shuffle a bit may be here and there and may use bowlers we haven't used as of now and we are practising also with the new bowlers, so it will come as a surprise so yeah little changes. Strategy will be same but we will play with our heart. We are going to focus on the game and sit together as a team and have fun and bond like we always do. So yes strategy is the same, hope the others can't figure it out. Thanks to everyone who has supported us and we hope we don't disappoint anyone.

Bharat Chawda : We have played two matches till now and we are the first team to qualify, we don't really play like a team but we play like a family. We all really didn't knew each other really well, but since we have come as team the person who has cricketing knowledge they tell us about our weakness, so we do practice accordingly. Whenever we are on the field, the kind of energy I have seen, I have never witnessed that any where else, so that energy matters. Everyone can score runs and bowl too but the positivity it requires, our team has it and off course we have got some good players. The captain and all the players are really motivating. We just want to keep winning the matches, although we have won both the matches the next match will be new day and new match , right now the focus is on the next match against Baabu Moshayes. The kind of support we are getting from fans and even those who are not playing is huge. All the players who are playing they were already known people but after BCL they have got a different place altogether. Through this BCL I have not just bonded with my team but also with other team players, we have become friends so this is the best thing about BCL. Keep supporting us, keep loving us.

Durgesh Nagpal: Our whole team is very excited for the semi finals, everyone is happy and cheering that we can do it and even win the trophy. For next match as such no plans, we are just going to go out there and perform. Our captain Suyyash is very appreciative and cheering always, we have good players also in our team like ShaleenAadeshPryanca. Everyone is like just go out there and play well. I would like to thank everyone for supporting us because when the league started we were not the favourites to win the trophy but now we are termed as the favourites, and we have huge support. So am really happy for all the love and support, Hopefully we would win the trophy for all those who are loving and supporting us.

Pryanca Talukdar: The first match we played against Ghaent Punjabi, we won it by a good margin. The second match against Soorma Bhopali was crucial.  I was bowling the last over and in that over the Soorma Bhopali needed 36 runs, so people were feeling like a girl is bowling so they can easily hit sixes and win it easily. I was literally very nervous and petrified thinking all this however Ashish was like don't worry, bowl normally the way you do, Don't think who you are bowling to, so I just went out and bowled, they hit 4 sixes in my over but last ball they couldn't score and we won by 5 runs. It feels great honestly, our team is said to be one of the strongest team. The next match we are playing against Baabu Moshayes so I just hope we do well there. I am just happy and thankful to my team who are just like a family. They have supported and helped a lot. Girls are not that much into cricket and I was really nervous, since I have bowled in both the matches but thankfully everyone has been great. I am really happy to be a part of Dilli Fukrey.

Rohit Reddy : First of all its a fantastic feeling to get there before everybody else and secure a place before all the other 5 teams, its a feeling that you cant really describe and at the same time it gave a lot of confidence as both the teams we played against they were very competitive and tough, so we kind of got toughest matches upfront, now that really boosted our confidence significantly higher than others, having played against the best of batsman and bowlers out of all, so we are definitely on a high right now. The first match that we won against Punjab was with a good margin, and if you see their trend afterwords, we have been watching their matches quite closely, they won over Jaipur by a very good margin and also defeated Mumbai MastramGhaent Punjabis are also on winning streak so for us initially having won over them is in the minds of all our players, so kind of know how to deal with them. Coming to semis, we are on a roll and we are doing our calculation as to who we play, but irrespective of who we play, our strategy will be to go out for their batting. Our team is  extremely tight on batting and bowling, we also have lot of all rounders in our team. Me and Ashish as opener have a very daunting task to be there in the starting overs and not to lose our wicket. And then for next 8 overs we can capitalize by at least scoring 20 - 25 in an over, that's our game plan. We have extremely talented players, but most importantly not only just the playing 9 but all the team players have bonded really well and we are just like a family, And that has helped us as we understand each other better as a person and we believe each other more than anyone else that actually build a lot of confidence. You really cant quantify these things but these things contribute heavily on winning.

Shaleen Malhotra: We have won both the matches and also one against the team which were said to be the favourites which is Ghaent Punjabis and we won over them with a good margin, so I think we had batted really well and were very happy with the performance. It is a superb thing when you win the first two matches of a tournament happening for the first time like BCL and its good to be the first team to qualify, so it really motivates you. Motivation works for everyone even actors and plus we are actors and cricketer so it works doubly for us. Strategy is very simple like we have played on the ground with a spirit of playing, sportsman spirit but we have always played to win because I and Suyyash both belongs to the national sides of the country, he played for Punjab and I played for Delhi so we get really charged up as soon as we go on the ground even when we know its only for fun. I specially handle the bowling side and he handles the batting side because I am more of a bowler, so can strategies in the bowling and fielding, this strategy has worked for us in both the matches and hopefully would work in future also. To fans would just says keep that love and confidence in us, I have always said that what keeps me going is the people love, aspirations from you people, perceptions about you and also the way they have the confidence placed in you so when all these things combine a players performance truly comes out and that happens in International circuit also with players like Virat Kohli and Yuvraj Singh also, even if you play a mohalla cricket that happens there also. So I think we are playing a good game, when we started it we were having fun and enjoying it and also started to get serious to play real good. Just keep the love and confidence coming and we hope to get the trophy for all of you.

Vishal Singh (Promoter and Brand Ambassador) : I am really proud to be a part of this team, when I first got the call in regards to forming a team in BCL by Sunny and Anand of Mainating films who are very close to me, when they gave this idea only I was very excited, Although I am not a cricket person but this idea was really fun. For me this team is really very close since I had kept the name of the team, so its close to my heart and I am really really proud that our team is the first team to reach semis. I will give the entire credit to the team for that especially the captain of the team Suyyash and we have fantastic players like AadeshBharatDurgesh and Ashish. I am not able to play because of my health but I am really happy for my team. We have really bonded like a family now that we don't just discuss cricket but also about other stuffs too. For all the fans and everyone who have supported us and are giving so much of love it really shows how much they love us unconditionally because this is not televised but still they are showing so much of love, I have been getting cakes and flowers at my place from fans for team. I am very thankful to each and everyone for all the love and support.

TheTellyTimes wishes the entire team all the best for semis. Dilli Fukrey team is certainly not just about playing 9, you could also hear the other team mates cheering and supporting for their team victory. Be it Rithvik Dhanjani, Karan V Grover, Asha Negi, Sehban Azim, Giaa Manek, Mohammad Nazim, Madhura Naik, Kishwer Merchant or Rubina Dilaik they have played their part in making this team or rather we should say this family win. And to Sum it up in the words of the owner Dhiraj Battu, "This is not just my team but my family and I am lucky that its my team." Way to go Dilli Fukreys!

Writer : Priyanka Bhatt

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing the updates Ashfaque, and anyone else I may have missed.

Aadesh - me and Rithvik were playing, he got run out as it was me who called for that run and that also got added as a pressure and secondly we had very less run on the boards.

Dude, don't add your name to the list of players who get others run out!