Jungle or Hanuman Gali...same games

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Dabhily people,  I just dropped by to say I watched and enjoyed the March 29th Friday episode.

After a month, I tuned in to see how Sandy's training as going... 

In the jungle base camp, there she was, eating out of a leaf!  But since she has eyes at the back of her head, she sensed the doggy in the bushes 20 feet away from her and stealthily moved like an expert anti-terror expert towards the danger.  Doggy ran away but Sirji was very impressed with Sandy's stalking techniques. 

Meanwhile, in Rathi Mansion, Meena is very upset that MoMly are turning out to be better villains than she was. Selling out of date beauty products isn't the crime of the century, but Meena is blowing smoke out of her ears, hearing this maha paap. ...

...Elsewhere in Pushkar, our dear Blue Kurta Man is on his scooter and gets knocked down by Kavita's car.  BKM is so calm and cool, I really think he should be in the jungle base camp cooking food in leaves and Sandy should be dealing with Kavi. ... but before either I or BKM can blink, Kavi is out of the car and taking Suraj to her office. 

Back at base camp, Sandy is packing her back pack for the next task.  Locket, check. Papa's pen,check. ...kidding... she ties her compass to the bag... but her keen ear recognise Raghav's voice asking for spare batteries.  So of course she leaves her pack unattended and I Must Win At All Costs Zakir sneaks in and fixes a magnet to the compass.  Sometimes these scenes are so silly, it reminds me of the Roadrunner and Wiley Coyote cartoons. 

Outside, Sirji, after a nice leisurely lunch, laughs at Rahul for eating his dried fruit too fast and having a stomach ache. She can afford to laugh because she isn't the one who is going to go and get lost in the jungle where - 

1. cadets! you can't ask for directions because there is no one to ask! That's why it's called a jungle.  mind it!

2. there's no GPS in this jungle!

3. don't die of thirst! 

4. use your compass! 

wow, while Sirji said these few words of super helpful advice, Rahul had to do 50 push ups for being late for Sirji's jungle survival lecture. 

Back in Kavi's office, Suraj is sipping tea and telling Kavi all about Super Sandy. Kavi is πŸ₯±... and wishing for an escape when telepathically, her best friend Bhabo calls her.  'Hello, I'm Santosh Rathi from Hanuman Gali'  ... why...is there another Santosh Rathi we don't know about...only one na...the one in Hanuman Gali. 

After all this while, Santosh is still plotting Sandy's posting to Pushkar ?  Wait...first let Sandy find her way in the heat of the jungle without a compass.  End of the day, Sandy will win every challenge and even poor Zakir's evil plan will only benefit Sandy - she will be kidnapped by the terrorist, she will be kept in the cool part of the jungle and it will rain only over her head so she can drink and stay alive, then she will observe all the details of said terrorist and escape with hot hot info, so that Sirji can catch him. Sandy wins trophy as well as brainiest cadet award as well as bravest cadet award. 

Till next time... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
welcome back amma

very long post as well as nice analysis

sandy ll win for sure and its becos of zak only
-LuvSiyaRam- thumbnail
welcome back anuji😊😊
missed ur posts 
'Hello, I'm Santosh Rathi from Hanuman Gali'  ... why...is there another Santosh Rathi we don't know about...only one na...the one in Hanuman Gali. 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awww
my sandy is backπŸ€—
first let me give you a tight jhappi

what a way to re enter with an EAT

🀣 seriously you made my day AJ

..Anusha.. thumbnail
   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww  how have you all been Ayisha, Vardhini and Roma!  πŸ€—

ya I enjoyed the epi after a long break!   

Vardhi ... your DP ... πŸ€£

Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago
-LuvSiyaRam- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vardhi ... your DP ... πŸ€£

πŸ€—πŸ€—
anuma my dp makes u roflπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 As usual even if you come once in a blue moon
make an impact on the post and make us enjoy
thoroughly
thank you Anu keep coming often😊

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
VD dont you know that is AJπŸ˜†
-LuvSiyaRam- thumbnail

Originally posted by: thala

VD dont you know that is AJπŸ˜†

yes thalaπŸ˜†
i had a thought of changing my dp nw its confirmed ill surely change itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Hi Vasanthi,  hope you are still having fun with Suraj Sandy. πŸ˜Š

no Vardhi, it's a funny DP ...which is good ... don't change it. πŸ˜²... is it from an episode?  πŸ˜†