most hndsome Vikas manaktala 2007 live chat interview by fans

VikAish9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😛our vikas manaktala (VM)

Transcript of live chat with Vikas Manaktala, 2007

"Hard work is the key; once you succeed it's called destiny"

Aditya_chhabra > Hi Vikas. I am a great fan of yours. Can you tell me some good sites where I can see your portfolio pictures?

Vikas Manaktala > Hi dude, you can check out www.ftv.com . And soon you will be seeing me in www.indiatimes.com

Buzboy > Hi, heard that you are doing great. You sure are very handsome, what do you do to maintain yourself?

Vikas Manaktala > I basically eat well, sleep good & workout good.

Shals27 > Who is best designer in India according to you? Vikas Manaktala > Every designer is good in his/her collection.

Mayank_chhabra > Vikas, can you recommend any good photographer?
Vikas Manaktala > I would recommend Mr Mayank Suvo Das.

Radhika > Hello! Are you enjoying your modeling career? Vikas Manaktala > Yup, so far I am.

Westvoodoo > Hi Vikas, did you, till date, get any assignments from abroad?
Vikas Manaktala > Not exactly, but I have shot abroad.

Studboy >  I am 20, do you think I can get into ramp? Vikas Manaktala > Yup you can get into ramp if you've got a good height.

T
winjasmine > Are you getting any offers from bollywood? Would you be interested in taking up acting as your career in the near future? Vikas Manaktala > Yes, I am getting offers from the film industry and if I do make a film that would be destiny.bt i want different,if i don't get then,i think i won't .

Rohhit > Do you think that only looks matter in modeling? Vikas Manaktala > Nay, looks do matter but to extent.

Westvoodoo > Are you dating anyone right now? Vikas Manaktala > hmmm... not just one 😉.not serious 😛

Westvoodoo > Who is your favourite co-model, Vikas? Vikas Manaktala > Every body is good in their own ways.

Mallika > What are your hobbies, Vikas? Vikas Manaktala > I enjoy gymming, listening to music and swimming.

Twinjasmine > Which of the two do you believe in:Success comes after sheer hard work or a destiny? Vikas Manaktala > Hard work is the key and once you succeed it takes the shape of your destiny.

Skybow > What are your positive points?
Vikas Manaktala > I am down-to-earth and heart a soft corner for everybody.

Abbhi__hot_male > Are you married or a bachelor? Vikas Manaktala > Ohhh... am still a bachelor!

Flirt > Have you experienced casting couch in the modeling world? Vikas Manaktala > Nooo!

Rohhit > What advice would you give to teenagers who want to make modeling a career? Vikas Manaktala > You should start modeling as a part time activity and if it works that's your good luck! Also keep yourself in good shape.

Xtreme > Which city do you belong to?
> Delhi

Abbhi__hot_male > Where would your dream vacation be? Vikas Manaktala > In Switzerland with my babe! but yet she came in my life.

Skybow > What do you dislike about yourself?
Vikas Manaktala > I hate my anger.

Twinjasmine > How important are 'looks" and 'confidence in this field?
Vikas Manaktala > Looks play a part but if you've the confidence you can overcome anything.

medhu1327> What does it take to make a name for yourself in the modelling world?
vikas_manaktala> You should always believe in two things in life, firstly God and secondly in yourself and you can get anything that you crave for in your life.

ravs> Are you full fledged into modelling?
vikas_manaktala> Of course I am into full fledged modelling and side by side I am running my own business , basically helping my dad.

tina> Which ads have you done till now?
vikas_manaktala> As far as print advertisements are concerned Bacardi, Bosch and Lomb, Berkeley shirts, and there are so many I really can't recall.

raj_cooldude> Is modelling too difficult as a profession?
vikas_manaktala> I said earlier that one should believe in two things in God and in yourself and this is what has helped me out and thus I don't think modelling is too hard as a profession.

devs> Which place do you belong to?
vikas_manaktala> I am from Delhi.

milan> Is modelling a good profession?
vikas_manaktala> To an extent yes.

veena_235> We have often heard that models have a short life. Do you agree? What about long term career then? What is your backup?
vikas_manaktala> Modelling is just like a step of stairs you take your first step with modelling then you get into acting so I don't think there is any short life for models, plus I have my own business and company.  which will surely act as a backup.

raj_cooldude> If asked to choose between your profession and your girl friend, who would you go for?
vikas_manaktala> I would go for my profession as I have got no steady girlfriend.

kuku> Is it true that guys have to face the casting couch in the fashion industry?
vikas_manaktala> Not at all. As far as I am concerned I don't think so.

spicy_ginger> What are the qualifications or assets are required to be advertising model. Is good height essential?
vikas_manaktala> For a commercial model height is not the criteria but for a fashion model it is.

raj_cooldude> What is your sex-appeal?
vikas_manaktala> Hair, eyes and the face and of course my good body and height.

avi> How did your parents and family members react to your choice of becoming a model?

vikas_manaktala> As my father wanted me to handle the business completely but as soon as I started getting calls and the response was good he was happy. So I guess there was no initial problem in my starting.

taru> What do you prefer ramp or stills? Which is a better career move?
vikas_manaktala> I guess you get good exposure in ramp but in stills you get paid well but in my case I prefer both.

coolssp> What do you think is really necessary for achieving success in the modelling field?
vikas_manaktala> The key is to be pure from heart and believe in God and yourself. That is the key to all the success and not just modelling

cema> What qualities would you prefer in your date?
vikas_manaktala> She should be understanding, pure hearted, she should have a nice face and body.

r
ajan> Which is the best thing about being model and which is the worst?
vikas_manaktala> I guess the fact that you have made your parents, colleagues, relatives proud of yourself, that's the best thing. The worst is yet has come.

Signoff Message> Live life to the fullest, be happy and make everybody happy around you and God bless you.

--------------------------------------