Mohit Raina is the most handsome God: Dolly Sohi

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

😛
Dolly Sohi who is currently seen as Queen Shazia in Nikhil Sinha's Hatim is one actress who was a part of Mahadev as well.

Not everyone knows she has worked with Mohit Raina in Bhabhi. She says, "I had met Mohit previously when he was a kid. He has matured as an actor. I played his mother-in-law in Mahadev. It was exciting. My track may be over but I do catch Mahadev still. In Hatim I am still there. My track keeps coming of and on and I am doing Rajshri's new show where I am playing lead boy's mother."

On being asked if she finds Mahadev hot she says, "Ofcourse he is flavour of the season. He is so much talked about for various reasons. I have seen his huge fan following. To play God is no joke. He is the most handsome on-screen- God one has ever seen on-screen. Producer Nikhil Sinha has made two fantastic shows Mahadev and Hatim. He is a producer who knows the pulse of the audiences. I miss working on Mahadev. The show is hugely popular and when you work in a hit show it benefits everyone." Some strong connection these two actors have!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha-B thumbnail
"Ofcourse he is flavour of the season. He is so much talked about for various reasons. I have seen his huge fan following. To play God is no joke. He is the most handsome on-screen- God one has ever seen on-screen."  Succinctly put. ðŸ˜Š
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing...
mohit is really the handsome and the cutest god...
love you mohit..,