Aishwarya sakhuja @ashsakhuja: Who said I want to quit

VikAish9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😛 case solve by Aish herself...

yesterday's news about vikas was publicity gimmick...

twitter.com/TellyTalkIndia/status/449439518337142784/photo/1

Aish said :-

Who said I want to quit #mainnaabhuloongi.Get your facts rt ppl.i love my show ,costars and only look fwd to every day of my shoot TellyTalkIndia  😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing!
Glad that she put the rumours to rest.
VikAish9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Thanks for sharing!

Glad that she put the rumours to rest.

i knew it will fake ,becaz it's fast time post about vikas ,it never found in past(any article)..because from beginning of any project of Bwood or tv
in past director and producer need to some publicity so that they used to run show's hero heroine as relationship drama.but now this relationship thm became old and common.so media start to publicity new way by abusing hero's or heroine... becaz now good news public don't read just read,it's headline but if post abusive or any guilt about any hero or celebrity,it's become blush and most gossiping things. though public don't know 1 inch about them,but they try to stablish their own opinion by discussion about posting news like yesterday.
recently common thing happened with  KSG,vivan,and rajat tokas , karan patal and vikas manktala ...

actually this proverb is working here> People make most famous any celebrity and their show
well i don't want to talk about it no more.bucaz any one can't tell about media than me.i am a media agent 🥱

Contents EDITED by I-F Development Team: Please avoid labelling groups as 'haters.' It's instigating in nature.  
Edited by gk_09 - 10 years ago
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thaanks for sharing! 
Its good she cleared the air about this :)