Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
and did i mention how great it would be seeing Arhaan,Vikas and now puru on screen? the show will be be bombarded by hotties,...omg...
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs ๐Ÿ˜› i m waiting to see jelous raghu...and his expression ๐Ÿ˜‰ bt is he positive or negative ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its gr8 news... I lovd hs acting in YHA epi. so happy puru n yashashri ll work togethr again... i lovd hs chemestry with yashashri in yha... hope aftr all ds CVs turn sumi positive n cast hm opposite yashashri... It ll b pleasure to see dem together :)
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
We have seen Puru Chibber and Yashashri in Yeh Hai Ashiqui. There they were positive. It would be great if they are paired together here as well. Then Raghu and Shivani can unite happily and fight against these two negative characters.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great ! Atleast it will be better track than sumi's I guess.TFS !!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What a coincidence. ๐Ÿ˜Š  Puru and Yashashri stared in an episode of Yeh Hai Ashiqui together.

Perhaps the new entry will like Shivani in the beginning, then after Rughu and Shivani unite, he will be paired with Sumithra. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Jenelle--

and did i mention how great it would be seeing Arhaan,Vikas and now puru on screen? the show will be be bombarded by hotties,...omg...

Puru was the same guy who played Sachin ( the adopted son ) in PR๐Ÿ˜• he was grey shaded totally brainwashed & evil to  his foster mother
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i told it there is short of another character who will fall for shivani...so its happening.๐Ÿ˜‰
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

@sadhana. tfs.๐Ÿค— change in track. not surprised.

but why this new guy for shivani?? especially aunty renuka' s son who never know might be like his mum and also after haveli??!!!!

will this new track make raghu jealous?? hope it makes him face the truth that he loves shivani. at the end of day we might be saying thank you to this new character๐Ÿ˜‰

this will be clear after he enter in show keep watching. DDBEDS
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wooo... Puru is a great actor. Loved his acting in PR๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am eagarly waiting for the entry... It will be fun to see Raghu jealous๐Ÿ˜† And I want Shivani to act like she has fallen for the new man to make Raghu more jealous ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† It will be fun to watch the upcoming Raghu Jealousy track๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ