Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks all my dear friends 
love u all
lively_roshani thumbnail

Part 10

"Hello Nimay sir... I did exactly as you said but what next now..." Aastha brother Manish called Nimay. Nimay smiled on that

"Very good Manish, well done now Aastha has to come in home any cost... I will block all her way and make her realize the importance of family for her. Her son needs her very much and I cannot see him in pain without her mother." He said in depth.

"Sir I am very disturbed after behaving like this with my dear sister. She has done so much for us and when I said her all that I know she was deeply hurt and I cannot see her in trauma so please do it fast what you want... I want to see her happy." Manish said in sad tone.

He could not sleep properly whole night after the verbal spat with Aastha. He could not imagine even in his dreams to be like this but when Nimay asked him for help to take Aastha back her home then he realized and decided that he will send Aastha back to her real home, to her happiness, to his son.

He wiped his tears and said " ok Nimay sir, I will call you later now I have to talk with Gauri di, Aastha di friend for further plan so I will inform you about the same." He dropped the call and sighed.

**********...************

"Now what will you do Aastha, you were already jobless and now it become worse for you..." Gauri asked with concern when Aastha replied in hopeless tone

"I don't know Gauri but I promise that I will search a home and job so soon. I don't want to be burden on you but please bother me just for a week so that I can search a job and shelter for me" she said in pleaded voice when Gauri gave her a hug

"Don't talk like this Aastha, if it were in my hands then I wish that you live with me as long as you wish but I am also helpless due my in laws. They will not like it that you live here so long and I know you also will not like their comments." She made a helpless face but inside she knew that very soon Aastha will reach to her correct place.

When Aastha went to sleep, she called Manish.

"Yes Manish... Aastha is absolutely fine here but you tell me, what will be the next plan." She asked curiously as she also wanted her best friend happiness. She could not see her alone in her whole life.

"Sorry Aastha, I also lied to you but I want you to settle with your son and your husband." She thought and smiled.

Manish discussed his plan with her and his all family. He could not see her devastated in her life. He could see how she missed her son in nights. She didn't sleep properly as she always worried about him but god knew whenever they told her to go back, she always declined.

But when Nimay  came to him to take her back then he decided that he would send her back to her family but it was not so simple... he and Nimay both knew that she will never be agree for that so they made a plan and added her friend Gauri and other family members in that planning also.

Now half work had done and this was the time to execute the next part of planning. They knew what they have to done.

*********...**********

"Bro... do you know, Aastha left her home..." Nimay came to him and told him in sad way

"Yes I know... she met last night" Shlok replied in careless way. He didn't bother that so much. Nimay was surprised to see his calm

"And you are cool about it" he asked in firm tone

"Look Nimay... I don't bother what happen to her because I don't think her the part of our life now and it will be better for you that you also forget her forever." He said him in still calm and composed tone.

"You can forget her but I don't because I think she is the very much part of this house" Nimay fumed on his attitude.

"Don't forget that you have a beautiful wife now and you left Aastha because of her..." Shlok grinned on his firmness and anger. Nimay clinched his fist when he heard those words. He felt that someone pricked the needle in his heart.

"I didn't forget anything Bro... I just left her because I thought you didn't like our relation but I think you didn't like her so you cannot see her in this house but now I cannot see her in that state so if you liked it or not I will help her. She has full right on this house and his son so if she will express her desire to meet him then I will support her" Nimay stubbornly said while Shlok irritated with his talks.

"Ok but I know she don't like you anymore because I think you forget how you choose her sister instead of her" Shlok threw his last card to him but he looked like he was determined to his decision.

"Ok leave all this but I clear you one thing that I will not let walk in our life again ever..." Shlok challenged him when Nimay smiled

"And I will see how you will forbid me..." he accepted his challenge.

**********...***********

Aastha was walking on the road. She came to a school for an interview for teacher job. Suddenly she saw that a small boy around 4 years old was crossing the road alone and a car was coming fast towards him from against direction, she shouted to see him and ram towards him to save him.

She picked him in her arm and jumped on the corner. They saved from difference of second as the car was running fast. She shouted on the driver but it looked that he was brat son of someone big shot. She looked the child and remained surprised that he was none other than but Shlok son. She hugged him and asked anxiously

"Beta are you all right?" the young boy looked at her innocently and nodded his head. He signaled her to sit down. She set on her knees to hear him when he just kissed her cheek.

"Thanks... you are the same aunty who meets us last night..." he asked in pure way when she kissed him back. They were talking like friend when suddenly Shlok coming in anxious state

" Alaap... where did you go... do you know I became scared for you..." he scolded him in soft voice when Aastha stared him

"Mr. Shlok Agnihotri if you cannot care about your little son then why did you bring him here. Do you know he was crossing the road alone..." she fumed on him when he grinned

"Look I don't want your lecture right now and I can take care of my child very well no need to your advice... and I don't want to see you again near to him..." he said back in firm tone

"But buddy she saved me from the car... why are you scolding her... very bad..." Alaap interrupt him cutely

Shlok picked him in his arms and went. She stood like statue for a second

"The heartless person of the earth... but Aastha what happened to little Alaap if you didn't see" she shivered to think about it.

*********...*********

"do you know baba, today a lovely Aunty saved me from the car" Alaap said to Nimay when he became anxious to hear that

"oh god are you ok na my love" he asked worriedly

"yes baba dear I am ok but you know ... I am not happy with Buddy..." he made a face, Nimay picked him in his arms and asked

" but why ?" he asked lovingly

"he scolded my sweet aunty and even quarrel with her" he told innocently when Nimay became little wondered

"what is the name of your Aunty" he asked in hope that she was Aastha

"aa ... Aa... Aastha yeah her name is Aastha... buddy called her Aastha..." he remembered and told him while he became happy to hear that. He thanked to god for making his work easy.

"ok my love tell me do you like Aunty"  he asked with sweet voice

"yes I like her a lot..." he replied with joy and sweetness.

**********...*************

Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ths ws a bouncer😃 alap is defo ashlok son..bt u r smartly tryng to cnfuse us by bringng in nimay😉
Anunilmini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Still confused. I don't know if I like where this is heading? Please clear the confusion ASAP. Thanks for the pm and congrats on the new thread.
lively_roshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

Ths ws a bouncer😃 alap is defo ashlok son..bt u r smartly tryng to cnfuse us by bringng in nimay😉

😃 so i am pass of fail
Edited by roshanii - 10 years ago
lively_roshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anukalu

Still confused. I don't know if I like where this is heading? Please clear the confusion ASAP. Thanks for the pm and congrats on the new thread.

thanks dear and will clear all doubt soon😊
sireesha76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Alaap is ashlok's son?
totally confused
please clear the confusion
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Lovely update roshanii Di! But it confused me. Please update soon. Whose kid is alap really?
Congrats on the new thread..
lively_roshani thumbnail
thanks