Nikkhil Arya's Interview (New One)

TiNa58 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

'I'm not comfortable being nude in public!'

On your sex appeal
The cleft in my chin, my smile and the way I make people smile. I have this knack of entertaining a group of people at one time. My dress sense adds to my sex appeal. I also think being myself is an integral part of my sex appeal. 

How girls react to you
They say that I have a tough exterior but a soft interior. When they see me they want to know 'what lies beneath'! I mean beneath my tough exterior (laughs). They like my warm ,comforting look despite my hard gym-toned body.

Your first date
When I was about nine. I used to go for Tennis coaching and there was a very attractive girl who came there. One day we just bunked coaching and went out for ice cream. It was fun but my first real date was when I was in the first year of college in Pune. She was my classmate. We went for a long drive followed by a cozy dinner. We dated each other many times after that for almost 6 months. 

Your first crush
My English teacher in std. 6. She was not beautiful but dusky and very attractive. She was a very nice person and I wanted to have all her attention in class. I kept imagining that she only looked at me in class (laughs). I decided to get a little bold when I reached std. 8 and started talking to her. But of course, nothing happened.  

Your most cherished compliment
'Your upbringing shows in the way you conduct yourself'. It feels good when people tell me this as my parents mean a lot to me.

Your wildest compliment
Four college girls from Pakistan called me up and told me that I was the object of their fantasy. That has been the wildest compliment that I have received so far.

Love & romance...
I'm not in love now nor am I romancing anyone. I believe that love happens only once and am still waiting to meet that right person. Of course, I have been in relationships but haven't yet fallen in love. I firmly believe that love exists in this world. Love and lust may not go together but love and romance definitely go hand in hand.     

Lust...
Lust is very natural but I am very choosy about the women I lust for. People who say that they don't lust are lying. Lust is a physical thing so people who say that they don't lust surely have something wrong about them. I don't know how it feels to be in love but even being in love should have its lusty moments to keep the relationship going. Most relationships start and end in the bedroom!

On a nudist beach
I'd get bored on a nudist beach. Too much of something is not good. It would be more fun to look at a nude woman in a room full of dressed women (laughs). I'm not comfortable being nude in public.

What if a girl made a pass at you?
Without sounding arrogant I can say that I'm used to it now. If she's someone I'm attracted to then I would make the most of it. It could even end in bed if I'm not hurting her or a third person.   

Would you ask a girl out if you liked her but didn't know her well?
I'd need to talk to her a few times to see if we vibe well. Whether in love or lust, mental stimulation is very important for me. The sex bit comes later.

What if you fell short of money on a date?
It has happened to me once and it's extremely embarrassing. It's okay if I know the girl well as I can always borrow from her. Otherwise I would speak to the manager and find a solution to my problem.  

Your dream date
Salma Hayek. I love dusky women with dark hair. I'm not too much of a blonde person. Salma is extremely attractive, very beautiful and very sexy. I like surprises on a date. It would be very exciting f the unexpected happens! (Laughs).

Would you dress to impress a girl?
It depends on the occasion but if it's a casual date then I'd be dressed in jeans and a T-Shirt. I presume that the girl is already bowled over before the date. So I'd just be myself.

Flirtations...
I flirt but am very choosy about the girls I flirt with. When I first say 'hi' to a girl I know what she's all about when I look into her eyes. So when I flirt with her I can make out if she's responding to me. I believe in going slow unless of course, its pretty obvious what she wants. Most times I succeed in getting what  I want by just being myself (laughs).  

Marriage...
I believe in the institution of marriage but feel that marriage should never be for the heck of it. I believe in the permanence of marriage. Marriage should be only when you know you want to live with a person for the rest of your life.  Living with one person for 30 to 40 years is a big deal and this step should be taken after a great deal of thought. I don't subscribe to the live-in relationship concept.

What if your girl caught you with your pants down?
It will never happen. I'll make sure I bolt the door well. In case, it does happen, I'll tell her 'sorry, it just happened!' (Laughs). 

Your wildest bedroom fantasy
Just make love, man! (Laughs). I want the process of lovemaking to be well-choreographed. The ambience has to be right. I love to use ice just to create a different feel. I also like soft music playing in the background (laughs).

Are women a necessary evil?
They are necessary. I don't know why they are evil. That way even men have an evil side to their personalities. It adds spice to a person.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

this guys is fun or what?...and very open..and who is salma hayek??

thanks for interview...😊

shabla thumbnail
thanx for sharing.he is right😊.he has a tough exterior but soft interior😊.
TiNa58 thumbnail
salma hayek is a hollywood actress...i don't find her good looking, though...
Naveet thumbnail

Nikkhil is a really open person, he is also funny his first crush on a teacher he said " kept imagining that she only looked at me in class (laughs)" 😛 lol â€¦ Here is a picture of Salma Hayak... she is not that good looking of person I think Kesar is even better looking than her lol😊

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol😆thx's 4 sharing and he is very open
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Yea thanx for sharing that !!!