Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Dedicated to the person who...

Conquered our Hearts, Our thoughts and Our lives

...Because we waited for 3 weeks for him to return

...Because We tweeted endlessly for his return

...Because We celebrated when he returned

...Because We Voted when he was nominated

...Because we watched the LF endlessly to see a glimpse of him..

...Because We cried when he cried...

...Because We are his True Fans...

...Because we respect him and his love...

...Because We truly Love Our Super Star

2011-13: As Virat SinghVadhera in Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai 

2012-13: As Himself in Nach Baliye 5

2013-2014: As Himself in Bigg Boss 7

2014: As Himself in Khatron Ke Khiladi

Edited by shrav_KTholic - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrav123 thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/bIBy7mT.gif
Kushal Tandon, the name says it all, took the television industry by a storm with his, splendid and effortless portrayal of Virat Singh Vadhera in his debutant show "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain" He managed to make heads turn, created a buzz and became the most sought after star on TV today , with his killer looks and stellar performance, won millions of hearts, in his fans along side being besotted with the most prestigious and credible "Indian Telly Awards" and "The Gold Awards " as The Best Debutant for his performance as Virat in the show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain . He was conferred upon with a title of "Lambi Race Ka Ghoda" by Saas Bahu aur Saazish, which means he is here to stay and make it big Time and again, his fans made sure he won all the online polls by various news portals. He has three titles to his credit when he won the three polls of TellyChakkar.com - "Male actor with the sexiest lips", "Actor as favorite James Bond " and "Favorite current lead jodi on Indian Television (Virat and Maanvi) .." alongside he emerged the winner in the spamdomain's poll "Current television mainstream actor makes for an ideal date on a rainy day " and "Best Pati Patni On screen - Virat & Maanvi" Kushal going bald on screen created a new rage in his fans and non-fans... his hair shaving scene in the show got him loads of accolades and appreciations, from the likes of Suzzane Roshan (Hrithik's sister) and Salman Khan's mom, who personally called him to congratulate for his impeccably splendid performance in the scene along side the innumerable fans of his . Kushal Tandon, is rated as the " 6th Most Sexy Asian Man " in a Sexy list poll held by Eastern Eye Newspaper, London in 2012.. He stood alongside the likes of Hrithik Roshan and Salman Khan...He is the first and most sexy Asian Man in the television diaspora..which again proves that Kushal Tandon is the hot and sexy star on board, true his statement "I am sexy and I knows it " quote unquote Kushal Tandon

KUSHAL TANDON AS VIRAT SINGH VADHERA

Kushal liked the character sketch of Virat, the character resembled Kushal in so many ways and he decided to do the role. Virat is a bitter young rich singer who lives life on his own terms, he has a mixture of rebellious attitude as well as respect and love for his family. Kushal was a perfect Virat , be it his naughty pranks with Manvi or his resentment towards his past love Maya or his bitterness towards his dadaji or his love and affection towards his mother and brother.  He did wonders with Virat's different shades. He has mentioned in many interviews that Virat is very similar to Kushal himself. His Virat was an instant hit, people loved him and wanted to see more of him in the show.

Kushal captured everybody's heart as this bitter young singer Virat with a lost career who was dejected by his first love and later finds love once again but this time with a cancer patient. He stunned his viewers with the portrayal of Virat's shock when he comes to find out that his love is suffering from cancer.  His character became a youth icon as he becomes the support and backbone to his girl while she battles and wins over cancer.  

Kushal took a bold step of shaving off his hair for his character Virat who does the act in the show to show his support for a bald young cancer patient. No viewer of EHMMBH can forget this scene, his performance in that scene took everyone by storm and he received complements and applause from viewers and even received phone calls with compliments from Salman's Dad and Hrithik's sister. The hairloss track was the high point of the show to date and took the show to the highest TRP that the show has ever seen.   

Kushal's chemistry with co-star Nia Sharma is well accepted and loved by viewers of the show. They have created a magical chemistry and have taken the show to one of the top shows with the central cancer track. Kushal and Nia were the backbone of the show during this track and did wonders with their appropriate characters. They still remain one of the most loved Jodi's of Tellywood.

Kushal in BB

The " Badtmeez Dil " entry marked the beginning of Kushal Tandon's Bigg Boss 7 journey which in his own words turned out to be all in all a roller coaster  ride...Kushal entered the Bigg Boss house with an adorable smile and captivating good looks...The first impression of him being an introvert slowly added adjectives of being caring, loving , gullible added to the list...Kushal definately turned out to be one of the most layered personalities of the BIGG BOSS house therby enhancing his charm...

"I wanna have my sunglasses."-------- WHAT!!!!!!!!
"I wanna go home BIGG BOSS."----------- awww missing his family...
"I'll feel guilty if I do this to Appu."---------- what a dostana dese guys shared😳
"Managerji humare saath movie dekhne chaliye na."---------- awww
"Use saath me leke koodunga."---------lmao dat angry young man

We all saw his ANGER , his CARE , his FRUSTRATION , his MOODS and most importantly his LOVE  that marked the romantic saga of BIGG BOSS house... The real life love story was no less spicy then any reel life one could have been from attraction to friendship...from love to seperation and then came the ever memorable confession..."I Wanna Grow Old WIth You."
The madly in love perfect couple GAUSHAL as their fans fondly call them stood by each other through thick and thin inspite of being targetted each week...

Kushal did earn some friendships for a lifetime... a super adorable Shilpa and a pampering brother in Apurva and a soulmate as he says in ever gorgeousGAUAHAR KHAN...Though kushal couldnt make it to the winning spot but his lady love achieved it and went ahead to declare it as THEIR VICTORY...
                 The much in love couple is still going strong and here's wishing them all happiness...

And as our ever shining rock star turns 29 today a wish dat all fans wud say
May you have all the joy
your heart can hold

All the smiles
A day can bring...

All the blessings 
A life can unfold

May You get the world's BEST in everything

Shrav123 thumbnail

Members

aru29
AA1407
ayeshadcoolest
ArianaNeci
AR2015
angel-ki-shona

cute_meenal

-Dreaming...
Dishu

flower24

gr8_mms
garima072

-Humaira-

Ishakumar

JIYAMG

kmh2thebest
_keertu_

llyrics
lpriya88
luvmylife
littlesmile

Magical_kaSH

nyle

Purpleymatter
Paperboat
partytime11
...Poojie...
_Puh_
paolomi_taAnu

rits08
rohit999

shahsanjana
sweedalshah
sanjanaarshi
shrav_KTholic
shrav_virman
Sirjee

Vinnieangel
Viru_neutrogina
VirmaanSaara

Zoreen

Shrav123 thumbnail

Dishu

Happy birthday kushal..
I became your fan instantly in BiggBoss because you were the most  bindaas, amazing , cutest , hottest , loving , good looking guy in the show, All you cared was for your friends and not for the game ever , You fell for Gauahar in the show and you made sure that she won ,you gave her all the support, you fought for her ,stood by her always like a perfect Gentleman .The way you love your fans is another quality of yours which I admire and i feel so so proud to be your fan..
Wish you all the success , good luck in this coming year, May you keep shining like a star always..May you touch the Heights of success and always Keep smiling..May all your dreams come true.. I Love youuu <3

Aru

Divs

There are only few actors that create a lasting impression on our heart and Kushal Tandon is undoubtedly one of them. When he perform he has a different intensity in his eyes which forced us to get lost in his eyes n his acting. Only because of his acting ability we used to feel the same pain same happiness in which the character he is playing is going through. He has a heart of gold. I've never seen any star so honest n humble as him. He love his family his girlfriend his friends unconditionally and immensely and because of this quality we fans r more in love with him. By acting in only a show he gains million of fans n I wish u gain more n more fans day by day. He create a special place in all his fans heart. We fans adore him care for him n what not. He is cute as well as hot n dashing at the same time. I hope he only see success in his journey of life . He get love affection n care by his loved ones n his fans. On the occasion of his birthday I want to wish u our rockstar a very happy birthday with lots of love n blessings. Hope u enjoy ur birthday with ur loved ones fully. I hope with all my heart u always stay happy n healthy. Hope u fulfill your dreams soon.
lots n lots of love
ur one of the crazy fan
-Divya

naaz

Rishton ki har dor uske liye ehem hai...
Apno se wafadaari aur pyar uski himmat hai...
Maa baap ki woh aankhon ka hai tara...
Behno ka woh hai bhai dulara...
Hai woh mama bhi pyara...
Maanta hai woh ki uski har tarakki Mata Rani ka rehem hai...
Rishton ki har dor uske liye ehem hai...

Woh rehta hai humare khayaalon mein...
Woh behta hai humari baaton mein...
Ab kaise zaahir karoon iss raaz ko?
Bas yeh samajh lo ki woh dhadakta hai humare dilon mein...
Har din adhoora hai uski tasveer dekhe bina...
Har raat adhoori hai uska zikr kiye bina...
Haal kuchh aisa hai humara ke guzarta nahin ek bhi lamha uski fikr kiye bina...

Mastikhor, awaara, dil-chor aur nyara...
Woh lagta hai jaise ek chamakta sitara...
Beintehaa mohobbat karte hain hum uss se...
Ab kaise bataoon kitna hai humein Kushal pyara?

Aankhon mein masti, dil mein pyaar
Aisa hai mera yaar
Thoda paagal hai, thoda deewana par dil chhoo jaata hai woh mastana
Mohobbat kare woh shiddat se, jhagde bhi woh shiddat se
Par uske jaisa dekha nahin ek muddat se
Jo chaukade mujhe har baar
Aisa hai mera yaar
Jann-booj kar karta hai woh apno se an-ban...
Par ehem hai uske liye dil ka har bandhan...
Kuchh aisa mijaaz rakhta hai humara Kushal Tandon..

Uski aankhon mein pyaar...
Uske dil mein bacche jaisa dulaar...
Masti mein jhoomta woh har waqt...
Pyaar sabpe lutana woh be-waqt...
Karta woh shaitaaniyaan pyaari pyaari...
Dil churata woh sabka baari baari...

P.S  : credit shayari's by naaz and edits by sana 😳

Nita (Viru_neutrogina)

" Let the number of years you have lived not be a reminder of how old you are but see it as a medal of all you have been through in life.
My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. 😊
May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always.I hope that today is the beginning of another wonderful year for you...May God Bless You!❤️Happy birthday to the most wonderful person on earth!😳Let this day be full of joy and celebration." 
I seriously cant stop admiring you Rockstar! Indeed a true gem!😛 I had fallen in love with you from the time of Ehmmbh. I loved the character of Virat first. I then realised your character is also the same as that of Kushal's and started loving you and will always love you, may it be at any phase of life!

Shrav123 thumbnail
woohoo..congo guys...and gonna edit the thread soon..in one hour... 
Happy bdayy rockstar <3
Shrav123 thumbnail

Shrav123 thumbnail
Teejay Sidhu @bombaysunshine 12h
@KushalT2803 Happy happy birthday, handsome!  Have a beautiful day, may God bless u always! @GAUAHAR_KHAN @RealKVB pic.twitter.com/7dx1j6R1Ww
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Kushal Tandon - Birthday Boy Trends On Twitter

kmh2thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY KUSHAL!!!!🥳🤪
life_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congo for the new AT friends.👏