Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: goingreen

Hahaha you guys... yes okay I've taken note of the suggestions haha. Anyway sorry about last night, I was so dead tired I crashed as soon as I hit home haha. But I'll put up the next part... now (:

It's okay Greeny! 🤗 I'm glad you're taking our suggestions! 😳
minakrish thumbnail

Hello everyone!! I'm extremely sorry for giving false hope yesterday! Especially to Mrina and Appu, my bad. I was really, really tired so I totally zonked out. Anyway, in order to make amends, I've put up a longer part here haha. And I'm proud to say, no one guessed correctly this time :p

Something Anything: Part 3

Awww.. Thanks so much for the dedication again! 🤗 You rather dedicate this entire story to Appu and Myself coz we are gonna spam throughout, till the story comes to an end! 🤣

Give me 143 likes and comments up to page 83, then I'll start writing the next part. I hope haha.

That's EASY!!!! 🤣 No worries love! 😆 ❤️

~oOo~

Coming to the update...

HAHAHAHAHA... OMG... Mr. Dumb Ahmed Khan actually got his tickets done and flew to Delhi with Zoya! 🤣 I loved the conversation between the 2 at the Bhopal Airport! 😆

"Who are these... wonderful people?" Asad inquired unabashedly. He leaned forward in his seat a little, contemplating whether he should reach out and hold her fidgety hands in his over her knee. He began to lift his hand, but Zoya moved her hand away at that point, to count.

"Phuphi, Najma, Raabert, Humeira and..." Zoya began listing the names on her four fingers, before sticking out her thumb to say the last name, adding a dramatic pause on purpose. She contained her smirk as she watched Asad edge forward on his seat even further, practically falling off as he waited for her to complete her sentence.

"All the shopkeepers near the Badi Masjid who didn't try to kill me despite my incessant questioning," Zoya finally said, and Asad sunk back into his seat, crossing his arms across his chest as he heaved angrily.

ROFL! 🤣

OMG! The poor bald man... He is feeling sleepy and this Asad wants to sit Zoya.. Awww! 😳 For what by the way? 😆 Baat to kuch karta hai nahi wo! Pagal! 😡 SPEAK UP YOU FOOL! 🤣

"Miss Farooqui, she must've misunderstood! Bechari. Why didn't you say what you wanted clearly?" Asad decided, the relief reflecting it his voice clearly. But it quickly disappeared when he found Zoya narrowing her eyes at him.

"Accha, so even when she does make a mistake, she's just a bechari who had a misunderstanding. And when it comes to me, half the time I'm not even given a chance to explain myself," Zoya mumbled under her breath, biting her lower lip to stop any actual curses from flying out.

I AGREE!!!! Why doesn't he give Zoya a chance to justify before coming to conclusions!  Idiot Ahmed Khan! 😡 Tanveer badi bechari lagti hai iss ullu ko! 😡

"What? What is it Mr Khan? You still have something to say? Then say it," Zoya hissed, turning around to face him just as he began rubbing his nose. He moved his hand away from his face cautiously, nodding after weighing his options.

"Yes, woh... Miss Farooqui, woh actually..." Asad started to explain, stuttering when he realised that half the plane was watching them with extreme intrigue, including the bald man next to Zoya's original seat.

"Rehne dijiye Mr Khan, and don't follow me anymore. Allah hafiz, and have a nice life," Zoya cut in, after a pause that was much too long. She marched out thereafter immediately, leaving Asad behind with everyone staring at him. He tried really hard not to, but he could still feel his eyes watering up. He really blew it this time.

Phir se WOH ACTUALLY???? 😡 SERIOUSLY! PAGAL AHMED KHAN! 😆 Well said Zoya! 👍🏼 👏 He'll come peechhe peechhe to New York! 😉

"Wait, I think your, uh, girlfriend...? Um, she left this behind in her rush," the man said, picking up Zoya's iPad from the seat. Asad took it, his eyes lighting up. Maybe this was a sign! Quickly thanking the man, he clutched the iPad to his chest and ran out, through a series of cheers for the supportive passengers behind.

Girlfriend eh? 😉 Come on Asad... You can follow her to New York and finally confess you're love in peace without Tanveer the cat purring and disturbing your moments and confessions! 🤣 😳

Continue soon... You've got 46 Likes and reached 63 page. I will handle the rest, so... Start typing! 😉 Lemme know if you need a break from writing so I can slow down the spamming process! 🤣

Love,

Mrina

Edited by -Mrinalini- - 10 years ago
ZoyaAsadKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update :)
plzz update soon :)
lasya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha he actually accompanied her to Delhi.. 😆
now this is a new turn..
asad n his bechari tanu...
wonder where he goes next 😉
loved the update
nazali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely and interesting as usual!

Tq
Naz
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...loved it
waiting eagerly for next update
do continue soon
chco thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update
loved it
minakrish thumbnail
Update Greeny! 🤣

I know I'm pakao-ing you!
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mrinu u were busy na??
how come ur here??
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Kh_20

mrinu u were busy na??

how come ur here??

on thru phone... sitting in meeting.. bored!