Article - Family is the world to me: Ali Asgar

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Family's the world to me: Ali Asgar

The writer has posted comments on this article Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Mar 27, 2014, 12.21 PM IST

Family's the world to me: Ali Asgar
Ali Asgar and Kapil Sharma
As Kamal in Kahaanii Ghar Ghar Kii, he reigned the hearts of all soap viewers -- Ali Asgar has never failed tickle the funny bones with his stand-up comedy acts.

Currently, he is much popular as Bittoo Sharma's Dadi in Comedy Nights With Kapil, who is always ready to give 'shagun ki pappi' to all the male celebs who visit the show! Ali is happy about his work-phase but he is totally trapped in work as he juggles two shows CNWK and Jeannie Aur Juju. This hard-working actor has never been out of work.

READ: When Kapil Sharma met Big B for Comedy Nights with Kapil
But, does he think he is getting g stereotyped as he is mainly doing comedy shows/serials now? "Ofcourse I know I'm stereotyped for my comedy stints but it is not in my hands. I take it up as I've to sustain myself as an actor and make a living for my family." So Ali is surely a family man. And in his time off work, he prefers being with them, "Family's the world to me. I hardly get any time for them so, when off work - all my time and attention is for them."
Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Familys-the-world-to-me-Ali-Asgar/articleshow/32773791.cms
Edited by sanw - 10 years ago