LATE HOLI SPECIAL- CONFESSION NASHA. PART 3b ON PG 7

abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
HEY GUYS, I KNOW THAT IT HAS BEEN ONE WEEK SINCE HOLI BUT THIS IDEA CAME TO MY MIND AND I COULD'NT HELP BUT PEN IT DOWN. SO THIS OS WILL BE 2 OR 3 SHOT. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

CONFESSION NASHA

Riya is pacing back and forth in the conference room. shree and chotu seeing her walk back and forth so many times felt their heads spin. Shree caught hold of her shoulders and asked "riya, what is the matter?" riya: shree, what is the problem of that akdu? Why does he always have to berate me? I swear shree I am absolutely positive that he believes that when only he berates me his day will be nice." Chotu: oh come on riya don't you think that is an overexagerration. But seeing riya's expression chotu kept quiet. By this time aisha and sakshi also entered the conference hall. Sakshi seeing riya's expression said "what riya, arjun again berated on you." riya left the conference hall. Shree giving a glare to sakshi went behind her and chotu followed. arjun sees this from afar.

Riya goes to the terrace. It has been one year since the bacteria incident. Everything changed after that. They found out that mastermind who had provocated that scientist was sikander. Although rathore sir did'nt believe at first but after seeing that evidence he believed arjun. After that relationship between the 2 of them changed. although they still maintain the fights and the attitude towards each other but each member of the team knew that they care for each other. Now arjun and sameer stay back at the office sometimes to talk to each other. None could be more happier than riya and aisha. Both of them knew that it will take sometime for the wounds to heal but time will take care of that. riya never knew when or how she started to fall for her akdu. She just knows that when he is sad or feeling depressed then her heart pains. And by the time she had realized that it is love it was too late. She was in too deeply to be able to get out. anyway love was not just a thing that anyone could get out of. It just happened and when it happened it changed everything. But love did'nt stop riya to prove herself to her boss. She still does things to prove that she is also capable of handling herself. As a result their fights used to happen everyday.

Shree tapped riya's shoulder to get her out of the thoughts. Riya snapped out of her thoughts. Shree said "riya, you know right that arjun sir cares for you but he also cares for the investigation and he was impatient since yesterday. That impatience only he took out on you." Riya: shree, I am not a punching bag for him to take out his frustration. I know that he cares for me but I also wish that he respects me and the work I do. That information was really difficult to get. And when I got it instead of thanking me he is berating me for getting the information so late. I love him shree, I really do but I can't compromise with my self-respect or keep on listening to his comments. It hurts badly." Shree looked at riya speculatively. Riya: what?. Shree: you just said that you love him. riya bit her tongue realizing what she said. Shree gave a side hug to riya and said "don't worry your secret is safe with us. but now chotu has to give us a treat." Riya looks at both of them questioningly while chotu glared. Chotu said sheepishly "we had a bet about how long it will take for you to realize." Riya slapped them on the arm making them yelp. Shree: what. Oh come on ri... It was so obvious that you both love each other that you just need a glaring sign to say that. riya shook her head saying "arjun sir only loves one person that is roshniji. He does'nt love me." Chotu: accha, then why he keeps glancing at you or watching you discreetly when he is in the cabin or when we are together in the conference room. he keeps on asking shree or me about you when you are late. And after that bacteria incident we had to give arjun sir regular updates every hour. And you don't know how much times he disturbed our sleep just to ask how was your health. riya shook her head and said "guys, he cares for me, he does'nt love me. That you get into your brains really quick. And now lets go into the conference room and start working on the case. Before sys or dammit comes. Riya went ahead while shree and chotu shook their heads at each other ruefully. Shree's face brightened. He caught chotu's hand and told to riya "ri... You go. we will come." Riya put her hand on her waist and asked "why? What u both are discussing? You are not planning to do something at tomorrow's holi party right?" shree: what yaar ri... don't you even trust us. I have to just ask chotu regarding last minute arrangements of food. After all it is the first holi party of the ETF. Mom and chotu have been planning it for months and mom told me to ask chotu. So you go ahead and we will just discuss the details and come." Riya nodded her head and left. After making sure that riya really left shree said " chotu I have got a superb idea to make both of them come together." Chotu: shree no way, I am not going to help you. your ideas always land me in trouble. Shree: chotu, you can't do this for riya and aisha. Our riya and aisha. See na how sad they is. Arjun sir and riya always fight with each other and rathore sir and aisha silent movie ki style me do the eyelock but don't say anything. Instead of waiting for them to get old and then confess we should make them confess now. After all we are their friends. Chotu: no way shree, if riya or aisha caught us then we are gone, if arjun sir or rathore sir caught us then we are 4 times gone. I want to live my life in peace shree. Please drop the idea. Shree: if they catch us right. but this idea is too superb and they won't catch us. listen to it once. Chotu: okay what is your idea. And shree explains his idea. Chotu: hey that is a good idea.if we do like this then aisha and rathore sir will confess to each other and arjun and riya will confess to each other and the 4 of them won't even know what happened it can work. Shree: but for that we need that psycho liza's help. Chotu and shree then went to liza and told her their idea and liza happily agreed. All 3 of them said "mission ariya and raesha chalu."

please comment or hit the like button.

part 2- pg 3
part 3a- pg 5
part 3b- pg 7
Edited by abjeya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binishana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting awesome
Choreee plan would be fun
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb yar...
So riya loves arjun but arjun is always fighting with her and that is hurting her so much...
Glad shreetu are there to cheet her up...
Ohhh great wat are they planning? ?? Hope both the couples confess... waise shreetu zarur musibat mai padnge lol...
Continue soon
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
great
super update
love it
cont soon
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic start dr...!!!!!
OMG they r always at loggerheads...😉😆
Awww Choree tried to pacified her but she didn't listen to thm...!!!!!
They even told her that Arjun also loves but she thought that it's nothing but his care for her...😲
Wow Riya loves him but won't compromise with her self-respect...👍🏼
What is cooking in Shree's mind...????? Wow he also include Chotu in his plan n thy will together play cupid for Ariya n Samsha... 😉 😆
Thanks for pm dr...!!!! Continue soon...!!!!!
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg this is just awesome

I m so excited for this holi party...

Do update soon and add me in ur pm list

I m waiting
fairyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
aosum fiction yar
poor riya always become punchin bag of akhru
n sakshi uggg hate her
wow ri mistakely to that she loves arjun to choree
lets see wat choree planin for ariya n raesha.
update soon n pm me
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update she have feeling for him
but he always hurting her and shetu
planing in hoil  update soon
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ahaan choree planning for couples? Interesting very interesting.

Update soon and welcome back !!!