Users

Frequent Posters

soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜›
wow nami ...no words to explain...just out of the world
i get totally lost in it ...what have you done...now want more and more

you know for me soham is always an idiot ...but after reading it ,i start loving him
each and every scene was superb...i have read it once ...but going to read it again ...and dont know how many more times i will read it 

you have fullfilled all my wish regarding soji...but you have also increased my desire ...now want more n more

a lot of love πŸ˜›
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oww what a great part,
great that jeet is here😊 he brings soji together and i like it...

how cute, he has written his name in her hand...

great workπŸ‘
rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh gosh nami , I can't tell you how much I loved it, I could see all of them infront of my eyes as I was reading it even though we havent seen jeet before I could get a blurred image of him. and you know how much I wanted to see a jealous soham and you are giving us all that CV's haven't jealous possessive, romantic, funny soham. I cant wait to see rajji sees soham name on her hand. Thank you, thank so much I am so happy today.
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg nami
i havent got enought words
today u made the best part(actually all part are awesome but i love this part soo much i cant explain)
i love everything
it was soo beautiful
u fullfiled my all wishes
loved the way u have written it amazing yaar u should be a writer
i dont wanted it to end
nami oh god u are too good i cant exlpain
please please cont soon
yamuna_1990 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nami and for all the other ppl who wer missing me...if I wouldn't reply for this, then there is no point in saying that I am a soji fan...I hardly get time to visit this forum...I hav a hundred model to make for my tomorrow's class, two research articles to be read, and a 20 craftsmen data ro be uploaded in some site and iam planning a birthday party of my room mate and I cant help myself from replying to this ss...the best ever...seriously the best ever...if they had... ifff they had...If I had...if I never had taken up this masters...then I could have enjoyed thsi to the core...and I would easily take my whole time in writing an appreciation reply to you my dear nami...I am loosing the grip this forum...and I am sorry guys...
Wat will I say nami about the ss...I am lost for words...u made me feel as if I am at my home watch bidk episodee all alone in my drawing as I always do...and if u made me feel so then that the greatest achievement u did...I was missing my home, my family, soji...and u all...Every part every scene...bravo girl...u can do some magic wid ur pen...and do continue..love u...may god bless u...

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
really enjoying the possessive and jealous soham...
wow he wrote his name on rajji's hand...
really cute... luved it...
continue soon
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

Ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai...jeet to bahut bada prankster hai...
And i realize...sohum mein to changes aana start ho chuka...hai she smiles nd do masti also...
Yeah...thats our sohum...
This only heppend of jeet...my actually uska naam bada sahi hai...jeet he has stolen my heart with her frank with prank nature...now lets see wat will changes...in sohji...wat a new equation...m waiting...a next part...soon yaar
Mere jaane se pehle ...update kar do...

a song come in my mind for u and jeet πŸ˜†
tune mari entriaare dil mein bachi ghantiare tang tang πŸ˜†
NehaFan4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wow..loved this part very much. I have read it already 3 times. I could imagin everything in front of my eyes. very beautifuly written 😊. each and ever scene is best. got to see so many diferent shades of soham in this part of ur story. wonderful. there was funny scenes, jealous scnes ,romantic scenes,everything. perfect.πŸ˜ƒ . u r too good namiπŸ‘πŸΌ

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ohhh @nami u r superb, amazing , outstanding⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

literely m  going to give you standing ovationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
your all writing is marvellous⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
but this is ur Bestest part so far😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
every bit of line or scenes so magical i cant control myself to read at least 5 times nd i indulge ur writing...😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
ur whole colossal writing beyond the my words ...everything spectacular ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sohji midnight close dance 😳😳😳😳😳😳
Soham as a lier πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Soham jealousy natureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Mehendi Dance its evoke my Serial Sohji mehendi nd song also the same laung da lashkara ...beautigul
How soham remove her jewelleryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Rajji dress purpple n green combination lehenga but actully i dont know wat is lehenga saree? i know only lehenga !!!!!
In short it was a UNRIVALED PART till now πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

God Bless u nami u always stay healthy nd happy 😊😊😊😊😊😊
Edited by nedhvik-91 - 9 years ago
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pinki123

a song come in my mind for u and jeet πŸ˜†
tune mari entriaare dil mein bachi ghantiare tang tang πŸ˜†

impressive lyrics @pinkuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

who is the U...!!!!!???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰