Mahabharat Written Update 24th March 13 Krishna Dands Shishupal

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Vashudevaya Namahah!

Krishna's brother sishupal continued to insult Krishna in front of the entire Rajyashabha. He then insulted Draudapi and called  pandava unix and Pandava's father Pandu including Mahamahim bhisma despite of Bhishma's warning. He accused Krishna about rukhmini as well. But when he accused about Krishna's relation with Draupadi he couldn't control anymore.

When he completed his 100 sins as Krishna granted Shishupal's mother's wish when he was born that he would forgive, Krishna took out his Chakra and with one move separated Shishupal's head from his body. Once Shishupal breadth last he seek for his Shanti.

Duryodhana asked his elder brother yudhisthira how come he ignore such an insult of his guest. Yudhisthira told him that he got what he deserved. But duryodhana was not convinced.

Krishna told Duryodhana that if you don't stop the sin then the person who is committing continues to commit more sins and never ever stops. So someone has to stop allowing others to stop committing sins.

Duryodhona accused Krishna stating that Krishna has destroyed Yagna. Duryodhana further stated that Shishupal was his friend and if he doesnot talk revenge then it would be shame on this being a Kshatriya.

Duryodhana challenged Krishna for war despite of Shakuni's warning.

When Duryodhana picked his gada, pandava's stood blocking him. Karna and Dushyashana covered up to his brother. Vidur warned Duryodhana that they cannot have war unless they have permission from the King and if he still do then he have to sacrifice Yuvrajship.

Shakuni finally made Duryodhana understand that he would be fighting a lost battle if he fought with Krishna.

Krishna reminded yudhisthira that Duryodhana deserved punishment for picking up his weapons in front of him. bhima reminded him that even Arjuna was punished at hastinapur for same.

But Yudhisthira forgave him saying he cannot do that in front of Bhishma. But Krishna told him that what Duryodhana did was something which cannot be overlooked. Draupadi gave an idea to Yudhisthira to ask duryodhana to sacrifice his weapons.

Duryodhana was furious and asked how dare she. He warned her not to poke him. She said it was just a soft gesture remove the insult from him. But Duryodhana insulted Draupadi. Pandavas asked them to released their respective weapons. Karna refused to let go of his bow and asked to give him Mityudanda.

Everyone sacrificed their weapons finally without their own will.

Precap : Draupadi taunting Duryodhana " Andhe Ka Putra Andha".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wu, and in the precap it wasn't draupadi,it was a dasi who said that.
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for wonderful update. ⭐️
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arijit007

thanks for the wu, and in the precap it wasn't draupadi,it was a dasi who said that.

in original mahabharat it was Draupadi who said that... so i assumed and Dasi's face was not shown...so i am confused and stuck to the original form
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU!! 

I won't apologize if people get sick and tired of my frequent references to KMG, but as per KMG, Draupadi was nowhere in the vicinity when Duri originally fell into the water. Also, I heard male voices laughing in the precap. KMG explicitly states it was Bhim, Arjun, Nakul & Sahdev who laugh at him. 

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

in original mahabharat it was Draupadi who said that... so i assumed and Dasi's face was not shown...so i am confused and stuck to the original form

By "original" Mahabharat, I hope you mean the distortion added by BRC...because as per KMG, the comment NEVER happened at all (be it by Draupadi, or a daasi, or any of the Pandavas, for that matter).

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the lovely written update. 😊
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update