CID

Gaurav Khanna and Maninder Singh to enter CID as senior cops

misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Gaurav Khanna and Maninder Singh to enter CID as senior cops on duty

It's breaking news yet again from the sets of Sony TV's popular show, CID !! Well, earlier in the day, we wrote about Vikas Salgotra and Jagjit Athwal joining the esteemed team of CID as new cops.

News coming in now is that two popular names of the television industry will be staging a comeback with Fireworks Productions' CID .

Well, the handsome hunks happen to be Gaurav Khanna and Maninder Singh .

Yes, you heard it right!! Gaurav who was last seen in Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka will play a senior cop on the show. The good-looking guy has been part of shows like Kumkum, Santaan, Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam to name a few.

Joining him as yet another senior person on duty, will be Maninder Singh who was last seen as the lead in Chabbis Barah on Life OK.

A source from CID tells us, "The coming weeks will see quite a lot of additions in the cops. There will be six junior cops coming in and in addition to them, four senior cops will be seen. Popular names will be taken to play the four senior cops, of which Gauravand Maninder have been finalized. Of the two left, one male and one female (specifically Gujarati) will be taken in."

Vikas Salgotra and Jagjit Athwal, the names that Tellychakkar.com flashed this morning will come in the list of the 6 junior cops to enter the CID team.

When contacted, Gaurav Khanna told us, "You are the first to tell me that I am finalized for CID . Talks are still on, and I do not have any confirmations."

We tried getting through to Maninder, but failed to reach him.

Source : TC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Two more?!!!! 😲

5 more cops in all!!!! 😲

Hey bhagwaan
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Be prepared for episodes sans Abhijeet/Daya/ACP/Purvi...Edited by Reshma. - 10 years ago
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neha_dna

Two more?!!!! 😲

5 more cops in all!!!! 😲
Hey bhagwaan

Neha 5 nahi 6
2 or aane wale hai..

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I m happy with Gaurav khanna choice.. But 4 new cops...😲 thora nai han??? Pori Tv industry bari pari ha..5 to 6 aur hona chyea tha 😡

Uff...FW ko itni bari galat fehmi ha ka un ka show un ki super hit stories ki waja sa chal ra ha hay..Trio ki waja sa nae.. abi jab no Duo scenes more tu pata chal jaya ga FW ki b😡
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
6 ??? 😲 pora article para bina he teak the mai..😆Edited by neeme - 10 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

What Rubbish...😡😡😡
acha hua Bhai nay Movie Sign kr li...😉
Baray Bhai, aap bhi kuch dhoond lo...😊
Minionite thumbnail
6 junior cops?!! What?!!! ðŸ˜²

TFS

Now these 2 I've seen before in other shows. They'll be interesting entries and I feel they'll match the role of a cop. These entries I like.
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
6 more cops? Are they out of their minds? Great yet another series of Mr. India where one of the trio will be seen in per episode that too in one scene and if we are really lucky than 2 scenes... 2-4 more officers and we have CID battalion ready... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

I am sick of these tri weeklies yaar... 
Edited by Sonali. - 10 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

6 junior cops?!! What?!!! ðŸ˜²

TFS

Now these 2 I've seen before in other shows. They'll be interesting entries and I feel they'll match the role of a cop. These entries I like.

Ghaurav and the Other One are Senior Boss...🤢