Ali Hassan gets evil on Akela!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Ali Hassan gets evil on Akela!

His villainous acts have received accolades in the past and yet again he's all set to do what he plays best. Ali Hasssan whose claim to fame has been as Aryan

Ali Hassan: Playing villain to the hilt!

in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii is all set to play a villain in Sony's Akela.

"I played the character of Vikram in an episodic and the viewers liked it so much that the TRPs went up. That's when the channel thought of roping me in as a super villain against the super hero (Sudhanshu). The production house Fireworks' is like family to me and I've been very lucky to get an opportunity to work with them," smiles Ali who has lately been traveling to far east with his family and friends.

The actor has been seen doing cameos on the small screen of late besides acting in an Indo-Italian film and holidaying all across India.

Ali Hassan will have a long hair, accessories, kohl eyes and black tweed coat look in the show.
Elaborating further on Ali's role in Akela, Supervising Producer (Fireworks) Yash Patnaik says, " Ali is an all and all bad guy and makes Ranbir (Sudhanshu Pandey) and his teams' life miserable with all the evil forces he has. So far we have had episodic evils but we thought its better to build a face and we instantly thought of Ali as the perfect villain. He's a very sweet person who can be made to look scary. We have worked with him on many of our shows in the past and he is also a good friend."

Ali's character(Vikram) will be on air from 19 September onwards.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
thanx for sharing 😊
so this vikram is coming back!