JOURNEY FROM STRANGERS TO SOULMATES-Parts 16,17,18 updatedon Page12,13

priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi  Guys,

I am back with another story.

It will be divided into parts,hope u all will like it.

PART-1

Ranveer is working as a manager in a company.After attending a meeting in office,he headed towards his house.Suddenly,in the mid-way his car stopped.He got down the car to check the Problem,while he was checking it,it started raining.Ranveer thought to himself"Ek tou eh car achanak se band hogayi  aur upar se barish bhi ho rahi hain,mein kya karun ghar kaise pahunchu koi taxi bhi nazar nahi aa rahi hain."He doesn't like rain.He saw a closed caf nearby and went and stood under the roof to prevent himself from getting drenched.

After few minutes,he heard some noice and started moving in that direction from where the voices are coming,hoping to get help from them to reach his house.When he reached there,he saw a girl playing and dancing in the rain with few kids.She was enjoying it a lot.Ranveer was mesmerized by her beauty.She was looking extremely beautiful in the white churidar,like an angel who came down from heaven to earth to pay a visit.That girl didnot notice Ranveer because she was so busy playing in the rain that use  hosh hi nahi  hain aspas kaun hain aur kya ho raha hain.Ranveer stood there glaring at her continuously without even blinking his eyes.In the process,he didn't even realize that he was getting drenched in the rain.Even when he realized,he was least bothered because the only thing that mattered at that time was the girl with whom he fell in love at first sight.

After sometime,a car stopped infront of her and she left waving bye to the kids.After her car reached out of his sight ,Ranveer went to the kids and enquired them about the girl.

Ranveer:Aap sab log mujhe ek baat batao,abhi abhi jo didi aapke saath khel rahi thi usko aap jaante ho.

Kid 1:Haan bhaiyya hum jaante hain didi ko,woh kabhi kabhi hamari basti mein aati rehti hain aur hamare liye kitabein,kapde,khiloune,aur ded sara chocolates lati hain."

Kid 2:Didi bahut acchi hain bhaiyya,jabhi bhi waqt milta hain woh hamein padati bhi hain.

Ranveer:Aap jaante ho woh didi kahan rehti hain.

Kid 3:Nahi bhaiyya,accha hum chalte hain,bahut der ho gayi hain maa hamein daantegi.

After that, the kids went away and Ranveer was standing alone on the road lost in that girls thoughts.For the first time in his life he didn't care about getting drenched in the rain.Infact,he started loving rain.He closed his eyes,lifted his head in the upward direction facing the sky and opened his arms widely and stood in that position for few minutes.He was loving the feeling of rain drops caressing his face.Ranveer thought"Today I understood,"what it feels like getting drenched in the rain?"it is a beautiful experience/feeling which we cannot express in words.After  sometime,he saw a taxi at a distance and stopped it.He went and sat in that taxi and reached his house.

After reaching his house and getting freshup and changing his wet clothes,he switched on the tv.While changing the channels,he suddenly stopped at a particular channel where in a movie hero and heroine are romancing in the rain.He thought in his mind"Kash woh hero mein hota aur heroine woh ladki hoti jisko maine kuch der pehle dekha tha."He suddenly came out of his thoughts and started cursing himself"Ranveer yeh tumhe kya hua hain,tum uss ladki ko jaante tak nahi ho aur tum uss ladki ke saath romance karne ke bare mein soch rahe ho."

After sometime he switched off the tv and went into his room.He was not getting sleep,so he went to his balcony and started reading a novel.He was unable to concentrate on the story in the novel,because flashes of that girl playing in the rain are coming in his mind.Her face,her eyes,her beauty,innocence,cuteness  all  kept disturbing him from concentrating on anything.He was wondering what happened to him and why is he thinking of that girl again and again.why is he unable to stop thinking about her.The moment I saw her,I felt like my heart will stop beating,because it was beating very fast.He kept on thinking"aaj tak kisi bhi ladki ko dekhke aisa mehsoos nahi hua,jaise uss ladki ko dekhkar mehsoos hua.aisa lagta hain mera dil mere paas hain hi nahi hain jab se uss ladki ko dekha hoon tab se uss ladki ke paas hi hain.I wonder," how can she take care of two hearts?"Now that my heart is also with her,she should take extra care about it.He laughed at his own stupidity and thought "THE RANVEEER SHERGILL" itna filmy kab se ho gaya hain."He went back to his room and drifted off to sleep dreaming about that girl and hoping to meet her soon.

Here ends the Part- 1,hope u guys liked it.I will be eagerly waiting for ur comments.

Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya like??? Sorry I don't...I SUPER LIKE it..
Rahi, rains, angel playing in the rains, nonu all lost in her beauty... maar dala tune priya...
Loved the love at first sight...
Nonu s soo soo dead... n can believe it too panchi ko dekhkar toh dewana hona banta hai when she is her carefree self with little kids playing in the rains... so cute
Amazing start yaa...
Romantic nonu is such a killer
Loved how he talks of his lost heart... filmy but perfect
Now cant wait for the rest
Please zyada wait mat karwana..

Thanks for this
Lots of love sweetie...
priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much Neha.
Yet again ur comments brought a huge smile on my face.
U r truly a sweetheart.
Aur haan mein koshish karungi ki tumhe zyaada wait na karna pade,i will try to update it as soon as possible.
A tight hug to u dear.

Lots of love.
Priya.Edited by priya1101 - 10 years ago
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow its awsome
really liked it a lot
Ranveer fell in luv with panchi the moment he saw her wow
plzz update part2 soon
its really amazing⭐️
priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much.
I am glad that u liked it.
I will try to update it as soon as possible.
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Priys
Wow dear
Another story by you
I am super excited

Just love the first part
Hayeee Ranveer lost his heart that too in first sight
Panchi in rain<3
RV ko toh fida hona hi tha

Love the way you describe RV's feelings
So waana read more
So plz continue soon

Take care

Lots of Love
Geet
priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much Geet.
U r truly a sweetheart.
A tight hug to u dear.
I will update it as early as possible.
Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Priya! LOVED it! Loved how Ranveer was lost in Panchi<3 haye..can't wait 4 the next part. Pls update soon dear:)
priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much Sarah.
I will try to update it as soon as possible.
priya1101 thumbnail

PART-2

Next day,after finishing the work in his office,he headed towards a old-age home.He frequently visits that old-age home and give donations for the maintenance of it.He reached the old-age home and after giving the cheque,when he was about to go,he heard a beautiful voice and moved in the direction from where the voice is coming.He saw a girl talking sweetly and politely with a old woman and convincing her to take the medicines.He was unable to see her face because she was standing with her back facing towards him.When she turned,he was surprised to see the same girl that he saw yesterday,the same girl with whom he fell in love the moment he saw her.He was very happy to see her again and went to the owner to enquire about that girl.

Ranveer:Excuse me,can I ask u something?

Owner:Yes sir,Is there any problem?

Ranveer:Nothing like that,I just wanted to ask u about that girl who is talking with that lady.

Owner:oh that girl,She is Panchi Rastogi,daughter of  business-tycoon Rajiv Rastogi.She loves doing social service.Whenever she gets free time she comes here  and spends time taking care of the old-aged People.Everybody here loves her,they love her like their grand daughter. When they are with her,they forget all their sorrows and becomes happy.Her words are like Panacea to them.

Ranveer:She is really a kind-hearted girl.

Owner:Yes sir,she is indeed a kind-hearted girl.Eventhough she is the daughter of business-tycoon,she never showed attitude.She is  very down-to-earth Person exactly like her father.

Ranveer suddenly got a phone call and excused himself from there and after finishing the call,when he searched for Panchi,she was nowhere visible.When he reached out,he saw her sitting in a car and going away.He immediately sat in his car and started following her.When he was following her, suddenly a car came in between and Panchi's car reached out of  his sight.He kept on searching for her,when he reached some distance he saw her car parked there.He got down his car and when he reached to Panchi's car,he saw the driver  lying unconscious and Panchi was missing.Ranveer understood that something is wrong.He immediately rushed to his car and took the water bottle and reached to the driver and sprinkled the water on his face.That driver gained consciousness and Ranveer enquired him what happened.That driver told him that few goons stopped their car and took away Panchi with them.When he tried to stop them,they beat him on his head and dragged Panchi away with them.He enquired in which direction they went and they both sat in Ranveer's car and moved in the direction in which the goons took away Panchi.

When they were in Ranveer's car,the driver's cell phone rang and it was Panchi's father.Ranveer told the driver not to inform him about the incident as he will be worried.

Driver:haan saab boliye.

Rajiv Rastogi:kaha ho tum aur Panchi ka phone switched off kyun hain.

Driver:Saab Panchi madam ki phone kahi kho gayi hain,humne bahut doonda lekin nahi mili.

Rajiv:Theek hain,Panchi  ko lekar jaldi ghar aajao.

Driver:sir shayad der hojayega,kyunki Panchi madam bahut dinon ke baad apne doston se milne gayi hain.

Rajiv:Theek hain,Panchi ka khayal rakho aur jab tum log vaha se niklenge toh meri baat Panchi se karwana.

Driver:ji saab mein madam se todi der baad baat karwaunga.

After the conversation,the driver was tensed because when Panchi's father will get to know about the incident,what will he answer him.More than his job he was worried for Panchi.Ranveer assured him not to worry and they will definitely locate Panchi and save her.They saw a dhaba nearby and went and enquired them did they see a white sumo in which there are 3 goons and a girl.One of the waiter in the dhaba told them that he has seen them.

Ranveer:tumne dekha hain uss sumo ko.

Waiter:haan saab unn logon ne uss sumo ko dur kadi kiya aur mujhe apne paas bulaya aur khane ka order diya.jab mein khana lekar gaya toh maine back seat mein ek ladki ko behosh dekha.Maine unhe khana khane ke liye utane ki koshish ki hain par unn logon ne kahan hain ki madam so rahi hain toh mein wapas chala gaya.

Ranveer:Tumne unhe kisi se phone pe baat karte hue suna.

Waiter:yes sir,yaad aya.jab mein khana lekar gaya tab maine unhe kisi aadmi se baat karte hue suna,woh uss aadmi se keh raha tha ki " sir kaam hogaya,"hum usse lekar aapke paas pahunch rahe hain.

Ranveer: Usne kisi jagah ka naam liya.

Waiter:nahi sir,usne kisi jagah ka naam nahi liya.

Ranveer's driver suddenly remembered that few years back Rajiv's business rival Karthik verma threatened him that he will harm Panchi.He told this to Ranveer.Ranveer enquired him about Karthik verma and the driver told him that once he harmed Rajiv sir and so Panchi sent him to jail.Ranveer told the driver to think where he might have hid Panchi.The driver said  Ranveer that shehar se door uski ek badi Farmhouse hain,uss Farmhouse mein chupaya hoga.Jab se woh jail gaya hain,maine suna hain ki woh Farm-house band padi hain.So,he might have hid her in the Farmhouse.Ranveer and the driver immediately got into his car and drove it in the direction of the Farmhouse.They finally reached the Farmhouse.

Hope u guys liked it,I will be waiting for ur comments.