Is Tv's new Bhishma imitating Mukesh Khanna?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Nope. I dont think so. Arav hams a lot. He is not given opportunity to show his emotional side but even with scenes with his mother, he is strictly satisfactory in acting dept.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
These people are guessing that Starbharata makers asked Arav sir to borrow from Mukesh Khanna? 😲
The makers need to go for a brain surgery in case this is true..they persuaded him to copy MK? Even Amitabh Bachchan can't do it..lol! I've come across many posts regarding this particular matter since the very beginning. Many people feel so, a few of them used to get hyper even, hence expressing their anger towards this show openly!
INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My friends used to feel the same. MK immortalized Bhishma, no one has been able to come even 0.000001% near. So maybe they asked him to borrow the best.
But I feel irritated when someone says that they get his traces.
INSTIGATOR thumbnail
AC is a fine actor the way he is. Unfortunately he is not Bhishma but StarBhishma.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think Arav is just doing fine as bhishma...

he is really getting into the skin of the character
INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Some people feel that voice matches. But I completely disagree! I've heard his voice in the show as well as his real voice.

Ye log kyun Khanna ji ke peeche pade hain? 😆
..BlessedOne.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arav is a good actor without any doubt. But not that good to be compared with the man who immortalized Bheeshm.
..BlessedOne.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually all the brc actors are uncomparable, but MK is the best among them all.