BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I think  that guy Montek will leave. If he is lucky, then it should be Raj(though I am sure he will come back later in that case)  
Montek will anyway be left with his partner  from the sand task, Garima, who has no choice because I don't think anyone else will choose him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
garima tried to be smart that monteks height is lesser than anyone so she dont have to dug much for him .she thinks that she is the best.
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bratz007

garima tried to be smart that monteks height is lesser than anyone so she dont have to dug much for him .she thinks that she is the best.

Yeah, height or weight or something.. Instead, bechara was competely spent just lying there doing nothing😆
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
i think so monte..bt u never knw bulsi nyone can be out!
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

i think so monte..bt u never knw bulsi nyone can be out!

True, that is the charm with Roadies. And like you said, this year eviction is based on performance. So if he does better in the eviction task, he will survive. 
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it is between Montek and Raj. Let us see. Which contestants you guys are liking most?
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I think it is between Montek and Raj. Let us see. Which contestants you guys are liking most?

Too early to say.. Everyone hasn't started opening their mouths.. That has been left to Raj and Sid😆 Must say that I like Ajay and for some reason Uttkarsh though I don't think he is winner material.. what about you?
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
i decided to support kamina person this yr;) so its sid iam liking:p bt yeah sumhow i find ajay gud too..i dont knw may be i will support sumone else after watching next few epi:d
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Kamine ki to nikal padi🥳 Somehow his words don't match his looks but then ise kehte hain ki shakal pe mat jaana
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Topper aur loser ka naam ek hi saath  le liya😆