Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
🤣 🤣
Wasn't AK's screen time quite minimal last week? Yet still he is blamed. Well him or the story. Though when he's blamed, the story is praised but the story excluding him.

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Damn such a severe case of confirmation bias! Good thing Gunjan went on a little mini vacation. Well thought out! LOL Smart girl Ada left the show! Hopefully she WONT be blamed for the future storyline. BTW I just read todays update, they are seriously out to make this comedy nights with Raju. WTH is going on. 😆 On the bright side seemed like Abhay was at his evil best today. Well at this rate I say Abhay keep it going! Hope you win and kick everyones butt! LOL 😆
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -chrys-

IPL Started yesterday😛

Great! We've another circus of the elections and results too, the fight for the remote in homes will be heated.I don't see any man of the house giving up TV for this show.😆😆
I'm elated. The future seems very bright😆
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Great! We've another circus of the elections and results too, the fight for the remote in homes will be heated.I don't see any man of the house giving up TV for this show.😆😆

😆👍🏼
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Agree no one gona give remote
When madhu n rajoo went to amusement part after 2 or 3 mins my bro told me wht crap u r watchi😆
Usually even he doesn't like serials but he keep watching with me n ask abt the show n character like ye kon hai , isa kyon kaha but for mb he couldn't watch it for few mins even he doesn't know abt  rajoo being madhu father identical
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
After The jokerwala scene from yesterdays epi im sure the remaining people who are watching the show also go away from MB land.🥱...precap was really yawning..i was like what the hell is happening to her,...mera Pati hai,Mera Pati hai,She also got the same sickness of repeating words i guess...😆..its better write a label on his forehead.. Edited by -chrys- - 10 years ago
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One thing to admitt this GU is looking damn superb these days...he changed a lot after entering Madhubala... and that naughtywala smile❤️...
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
About the circus act, I think someone is preparing, if they don't get any other work after MB they will join the circus!
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever

About the circus act, I think someone is preparing, if they don't get any other work after MB they will join the circus!

🤣
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -chrys-

One thing to admitt this GU is looking damn superb these days...he changed a lot after entering Madhubala... and that naughtywala smile❤️...

I must agree with you, on Abhay's b-day party he was 😳 haiii