Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

Fab post di!! completely agree!!

🤗
sara_in thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

For sure the story is going to get darker and murkier...dekhte hai...

I just hope there is little trace of humanity left in Rudra somewhere deep in heart, a tiny little corner for Paro, where she will come back to in her own style... i cant handle too much hate wait and to many flashbacks.
ddsoaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara_in

I just hope there is little trace of humanity left in Rudra somewhere deep in heart, a tiny little corner for Paro, where she will come back to in her own style... i cant handle too much hate wait and to many flashbacks.

There will be...after all they are soul-mates...he can't run away from her goodness, her purity, her strengths, her firm convictions...
sara_in thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked you symbolism take
Rudra means sand? how is this connected to lord shiva? I thought Rudra is the short form of Rudrashak, the lords bracelet he wears. 

Also what does parvati mean?

Sorry i am not much into hindu mythology, thats why these questions
ddsoaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara_in

I liked you symbolism take

Rudra means sand? how is this connected to lord shiva? I thought Rudra is the short form of Rudrashak, the lords bracelet he wears. 

Also what does parvati mean?

Sorry i am not much into hindu mythology, thats why these questions

Rudra (the destroyer)is an epithet of Lord Shiva...at the same time the writers did compare Rudra to be the scorching sand and Paro to be the cooling ran...

Here is some wiki info:

Parvati is source of all the powers and weapons. She is the base of all kinds of powers that is used for doing any work. It is also believed that without her Shiva remains as Shava or Corpse, for she is the ultimate source of power for all beings, gods and Devas. That is why she is considered as Goddess of Power. Indeed, She is most powerful of all. When her anger reaches it's peak, She can destroy the whole universe, gods and Trimurti in just seconds. Even Trinity i.e. Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, never try to make her Angry at any cost.[4]
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post DD!!!
Really the story starts NOW!!!
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post too much of confusion here,don't know what ST has instore...the marriage will surely not happen thats for sure it seems now what about paro??dilsher i know have to survive as he is very very very important to the story to follow with his exwife story,i think somehow he is involve in somrthg nasty.
that kangan mala gave paro,she is wearing it on her wedding day so thats means whatever happens this will leads to thakurainbaisa...if paro doesn't reach there the bracelet surely will.
ddsoaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: march2011

lovely post too much of confusion here,don't know what ST has instore...the marriage will surely not happen thats for sure it seems now what about paro??dilsher i know have to survive as he is very very very important to the story to follow with his exwife story,i think somehow he is involve in somrthg nasty.

that kangan mala gave paro,she is wearing it on her wedding day so thats means whatever happens this will leads to thakurainbaisa...if paro doesn't reach there the bracelet surely will.

Dilsher won't die for sure...but something terrible will happen to him. He would be hospitalized or something...

Paro is wearing the kangan...now don't know Rudra and his mother will meet...It has got to be dramatic. If not in th emela...she might come to meet Dilsher in hospital.(that is if he is hospitalized)
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I feel Paro will def know truth about Tej (it's high time!). But she will lose the trust of Rudra and Dilsher. From now on it would be her fight to re-gain the trust she has lost. We will see a bold and confident Paro fighting for truth and trust. That is how story will progress. Mohini and Tej might have evil plans to failure this. And the saga would continue...
ddsoaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swap-Arhi

I feel Paro will def know truth about Tej (it's high time!). But she will lose the trust of Rudra and Dilsher. From now on it would be her fight to re-gain the trust she has lost. We will see a bold and confident Paro fighting for truth and trust. That is how story will progress. Mohini and Tej might have evil plans to failure this. And the saga would continue...

Yes she needs to know the truth fast...and the MU cant be happening from both sides...

@red...agree