2)Shraddha's after-shaadi schedule.πŸ˜†
3)TKunal: 'Meri mummy ke peeche sirf meri papa khare reh sakhte hai.'🀣
4)Kunal becoming behosh and sleeping on the floor. 🀣
5)Kittu laughing at Shraddha's unfortunate drunk-in with Kamini.πŸ˜†
6)Kunal keeping his promise and picking Dhruv from school everyday. πŸ˜ƒ
7)Dhruv giving marriage gyaan to Kunal.🀣

Show Stealer: The precap! Finally good drama on the way! 😈

Ep Rating: 5.5/10
Comment: Again, a fillerish ep. I recommend you play Subway Surfers during it. πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely post!πŸ‘
I love U Lamia!!πŸ˜ƒ

Superb points!⭐️

Loved the epi coz of shraNal phone convo..woww!!
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I just dont know where the romance has gone!

Kunal Shradhha dont even talk on the phone, today too Dhruv had to ask Kunal to tell Shraddha, I mean Kunal would want to talk to her at the slightest excuse, now he does not even need an excuse! Forget trying to meet, he does not even try and speak- that is how the whole Nisha episode happened too.

Shraddh'as high-ho attitude, mere paas time nahin hai crap, when will she change? was expecting her to call up Kunal and say something sweet for a change! Again she did not tell him that Kamini had seen her drunk...

This wedding seems everything else except Shranal moments, and now with the show ending we wont even know how would they be as a couple? 

Too much of Kamini coverage and time pass today... if this is the crap they dish out, would you blame Star Plus for shutting down the show? Had the wedding been full-on romance, the trps would have gone thru the roof, but in trying to save the best for the last (if at all) , the makers have put the show in danger with trps falling with all this crap. Really sad...

coolchillzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey tvlover, 5.5 cant help but πŸ˜²
All the talli-convos were hilarious πŸ€£ for Kamini drunk Shraddha = bhoot
Shranal phone convo β˜ΊοΈ one step ahead in their relationship β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Was in a really good mood after the episode and got the shock of my life on logging in to IF, such mood dampner πŸ˜”
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Lovely post!πŸ‘

I love U Lamia!!πŸ˜ƒ

Superb points!⭐️

Loved the epi coz of shraNal phone convo..woww!!

Thank you, Rose! πŸ˜ƒ
Aww, I loove you, too! πŸ€—

There was nothing to love in this ep today. 😭 And after hearing (reading) the bad news, shouldnt the CVs give out quality eps now?

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tvlover92

Thank you, Rose! πŸ˜ƒ
Aww, I loove you, too! πŸ€—

There was nothing to love in this ep today. 😭 And after hearing (reading) the bad news, shouldnt the CVs give out quality eps now?

I'm really sad by the news...just trying to cheer up!!

They'll still give us drama till the end!!πŸ˜•
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sunitas123 BANG ON GIRL BANG ON...u said it all

and as for me...last few precious epis and what do i get? not even a GLIMPSE of Anand and two seconds of Kittu giggling randomly I guess we AnKi fans should assume that the show has already ended...it ended for us on 1st March, that ws the last epi we got AnKi, so ya lets assume its over and AnKi r living happily ever after...no point even hoping

Agree word by word with sunitas123...if this is the kind of epi they dish out can we blame SP for ending it?...NO ABSOLUTELY NOT...and they have been delivering filler after filler EVER since the shaadi track started, its getting lamer se bhi lame 
Remya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dost u have given a fair rating today. For me just 4/10. At least now that we know that MB is going off air, I was expecting some talli shranal n also anki scenes.. Looks like shranal n anki have lost interest in their spouses. Story has not moved a bit. Overdose of kamini. I am thoroughly disappointed with cv's lack of interest in the plots. At least cuud have given super romantic shaadi sequences with kamini drama...
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitas123

I just dont know where the romance has gone!

Kunal Shradhha dont even talk on the phone, today too Dhruv had to ask Kunal to tell Shraddha, I mean Kunal would want to talk to her at the slightest excuse, now he does not even need an excuse! Forget trying to meet, he does not even try and speak- that is how the whole Nisha episode happened too.

Shraddh'as high-ho attitude, mere paas time nahin hai crap, when will she change? was expecting her to call up Kunal and say something sweet for a change! Again she did not tell him that Kamini had seen her drunk...

This wedding seems everything else except Shranal moments, and now with the show ending we wont even know how would they be as a couple? 

Too much of Kamini coverage and time pass today... if this is the crap they dish out, would you blame Star Plus for shutting down the show? Had the wedding been full-on romance, the trps would have gone thru the roof, but in trying to save the best for the last (if at all) , the makers have put the show in danger with trps falling with all this crap. Really sad...

@BU, I didnt even think about that part. I guess in his excitement to pick his son, he forgot to call Shraddha. Plus, he was drunk last night. He could have been nursing a hangover. πŸ˜†

But the episode got over during their talk, didnt it? She could say it tomorrow. Plus, it's better if she said this face-to-face. It will be easier for Kunal to tease her. πŸ˜›

Honestly, I think the show's USP is the family drama. And there hasnt been much of it since Anand-Kittu's divorce. Hopefully tomorrow's track will be a reminder to the audience.
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolchillzzz

Hey tvlover, 5.5 cant help but πŸ˜²

All the talli-convos were hilarious πŸ€£ for Kamini drunk Shraddha = bhoot
Shranal phone convo β˜ΊοΈ one step ahead in their relationship β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Was in a really good mood after the episode and got the shock of my life on logging in to IF, such mood dampner πŸ˜”

I was mostly bored with their talli-talks, save for Shraddha's expressions. Kanchi gives some really cute expressions. πŸ˜³

Plus, I was actually playing Subway Surfers during the ep. πŸ˜† Nothing was holding my attention much.
πŸ€”