Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know yaar... Even I have tried rather I had stopped watching it post Daya ki Dulhan ka Raaz and daaton se piano fiasco it took me 2 months to get back I purely watch it for Aditya sir... Duo Trio And Purvi to some extend... Par ab I am just disappointed... Kya kahu samaj nahi aa raha...
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After hearing all these reviews I feel like 😭
I stopped my parents from talking me to a family dinner so that I could watch todays epic
I should have just gone instead of waiting for a crappy episode. The dinner would have been so much better...
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Holi special episode nd there was nothing special in the epi except tht in abhi centric episode there was no abhi scenes 😡
No duo scenes, no daya sir at the end to see his friend safe nd sound, bad acp and salunke sir behavior, com on yar its have been 16 to 17 years now still u doubted ur best person nd tht too in just flick of a minute
NOM but seriously it was a bogas story today
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel very sad.Disappointed.
Salunkhe hates abhijeet? Brr i don't care
salunkhe worries about Tji n Tji plays holi
blooper galore.
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was waiting for this episode anxiously but at the end i felt like it was cruel treatment with precious time😡
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very disappointed with yesterday's epi😡
uff
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry I got confused. I thought the other thread was the edt.😳
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sonali.

Okay I don't know why but despite of all of ya warnings I watched it... It was a bad adaptation of the case of 2 Abhijeets... What the hell humshakal nonsense... And ahhaan kya Dosti hai yaar... Daya sir absent in climax... Duo moment is 10 sec phone call and then Daya sir defending Abhijeet... Absolutely disliked Daya-Salunkhe lab scene... Itne salon mei itna trust nahi huva Dr Saab ko Abhijeet par Kyun? I don't even feel like rating it...

Now toh pakka I won't watch, this is like watching the movie Highway after watching the Rishtey version.Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You bet Vis... It was traumatic yaar
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
If someone is still thinking if they should watch, watch for first few minutes until Abhijeet and Daya call end and later come back to last 5 mins to see Abhi in colors. Rest of the episode is crap.

The culprit does not know Abhijeet whose pics were published in papers ( thanks to so many phasao cases), but knows that about A-T track such a blunder uff 😡