Can Rendevous with Simi Garewal come back?

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I have been watching some videos of rendezvous with simi garewal and it was such a great show! The interviews were about all aspects of that persons life, their career and personal life and it was done in such a mature and formal way. I just cant take KWK seriously  where all they do is gossip and crack jokes.

Simi even interviewed big and influential figures such as a r rahman,  Benazir Bhutto and the ambanis, she really was like the oprah of india. And then she came back with indias most desirable which I did not like, I mean she would put on that child voice and have tarot card readings and all sorts of other activities which took the attention away from the interview.

I hope she comes back the old format of her show,.
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is she doing any show now? i have seen few episodes of India's most desirable. That was good. You'd get to see other talents of stars like painting, playing musical instruments etc. 
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: scorpio_bins

Is she doing any show now? i have seen few episodes of India's most desirable. That was good. You'd get to see other talents of stars like painting, playing musical instruments etc. 

I guess that show was ok, but it was more of a youth based show where it wud fit around the more yonger actors of the industry, as the audience was literally filled with young people.

The old format of her show she interviewed the bachans, ar rahman, the mittals, meaning people from Bollywood, politics and business, and she would talk right from the start of their careers, in indias most desirable there was also more concentration on their love lives.

I heard she maybe coming back, but I think it will be with indias most desirable, but I want the old format of her show to come back.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved Rendezvous too. I think Karan even confessed that she was his inspiration for KWK.

Anyhow, I really loved the show.. You could get so personal with the stars without their feeling uncomfortable.

KWK is all about putting the stars on the spot and making them give scandalous/sensational quotes. So superficial, just like his movies.
Hazardous thumbnail
The intro song always has me in splits though GOT DAMN it's so corny. 🤣
-purpleorchids- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I used to love that show! Wish it comes back..
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i would love to have that show back!!!
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I heard somewhere she will start the next season after kwk gets over