Thread titles I would love to see in this forum

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
1. Rudra is a Virgin Daamit! I can prove it.

2. I'm going to name my unborn son Rudra when I get married

3. Rudra nd Paro have a pure rel. Dnt spoil it with gutter thots.

4. Hey guys! Did U C Paro's dori was open by 2mm ðŸ˜‰

5. Ven will consumashun be dun?

6. Did dey do consumashun in desert? Can sum1 confirm ðŸ˜²

7. Sign a petishun for more screen time for KCM & Dilsher romance

8. Rudra nd Laila are pure frnds. 

9. Will I find sum1 like Rudra in ma lyfe?

10. How did u meet ur real lyfe Rudra ji?

And finally.

Ban Basanti from dis forum, NOW!
Edited by Naach_Basanti - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
may be second one is possible
I will take thread 6 ..
 Did they do it in desert... 
When in the first time... When they had a sand roll they also do consumashun...

I think they also did it when he took her away from kaki sa and kept her in his BSD camp..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Lmao honestly i will let someone like u to open them all hehe.am not talented enough.

I have already decided to name my still unborn kids with the last show's names hehe..so sorry abt the baby name n due to family planning no space for rudra on the list 🤣Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
You are in form NBsa ðŸ¤£
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
3, 5, 6. I can see them float in my mind's eye.

Bookmarking this -Your- thread for future see and tell. Dekho- Basanti's predicshun came true.

Other possibilities.

- Pole kostin: How do u lyk ur menz? Moonchiya or clean shaven?

- Will PaRud play holi?

- Will tejawat kill Paro/Rudra? (Note: Because the show is just two months old they CAN happily kill off the leads. Sure thing.)

- Your favorite outfit on Paro/ Your favorite (kurta-less, chest revealing moment) outfit of Rudra.

P. S Sorry guys, I can't do IF-desi-style language as well as Basanti. I'm taking lessons, though. Edited by Exprimere - 10 years ago
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Laila and Rudra pure friends ! ðŸ¤£

Man I want just ONE friend like Rudra in my life, Basanti baisa...PURE friendship ke liye! Thank you for answering the age old question--What are friends for!

Poor Rudra! Rajput maardangi ke upar kaali thabba par  gaya!

PS- I remember on the show that must not be named, I actually spent a while doing a  point by point post analyzing the entire scene, down to the churi removal to prove to the forum wasis that ASR had broken his vrath and done it--the night of the black sari in the farmhouse. So many confused posts had flooded the forum--did they? didn't they? here is why they did..here is why they didn't--total chaos.

Honestly my motives were pure---i genuinely thought yeh lo, some people are still confused? Hota hai, hota hai--sab to mera jaisa kaam-chor besharam ki tara serial nahi dekhti, din raat--symbolism nahi samjha, shayed . Chalo, help kaar du, bata deta hu that yeah, two fictional characters on our TV screens have finally Rabba Veed their way to high heaven.

That evening, I got at least ten angry, absolutely broken hearted PMS from complete strangers practically accusing me of witchcraft and of using my powers of persuasion for degenerate purposes. My favorite was the one from a long time reader (never  a commenter--she made that clear--she just graced my writings by READING them--) that from that day on, she took a vrath to NEVER read another word I wrote anywhere, she was so hurt by my "betrayal" of my writing skills. I had convinced her, beyond a shadow of doubt. She now hated me for taking away ASR's purity. 

So yeah. Never again, baisa. Yeh teasing posts tak accha hai.  
Edited by napstermonster - 10 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: napstermonster

Laila and Rudra pure friends ! ðŸ¤£

Man I want just ONE friend like Rudra in my life, Basanti baisa...PURE friendship ke liye! Thank you for answering the age old question--What are friends for!

Poor Rudra! Rajput maardangi ke upar kaali thabba par  gaya!

Napster ji, Rudra jaise ek sacha dost hi doosre dost ke dard to samaj saktha hai ðŸ˜‰

So Im all for a friend like Rudra.

Ek middle aged nari ki khushiyon ki chavvi,
Meri Rudra aa bhi!
Edited by Naach_Basanti - 10 years ago
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: napstermonster

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Laila and Rudra pure friends !🤣
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">

Poor Rudra! Rajput maardangi ke upar kaali thabba par gaya!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
PS- I remember on the show that must not be named, I actually spent a while doing a point by point post analyzing the entire scene, down to the churi removal to prove to the forum wasis that ASR had broken his vrath and done it--the night of the black sari in the farmhouse. So many confused posts had flooded the forum--did they? didn't they? here is why they did..here is why they didn't--total chaos.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Honestly my motives were pure---i genuinely thought yeh lo, some people are still confused? Hota hai, hota hai--sab to mera jaisa kaam-chor besharam ki tara serial nahi dekhti, din raat--symbolism nahi samjha, shayed . Chalo, help kaar du, bata deta hu that yeah, two fictional characters on our TV screens have finally Rabba Veed their way to high heaven.

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">That evening, I got at least ten angry, absolutely broken hearted PMS from complete strangers practically accusing me of witchcraft and of using my powers of persuasion for degenerate purposes. My favorite was the one from a long time reader (never a commenter--she made that clear--she just graced my writings by READING them--) that from that day on, she took a vrath to NEVER read another word I wrote anywhere, she was so hurt by my "betrayal" of my womanhood. I had convinced her, beyond a shadow of doubt. She now hated me for taking away ASR's purity.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">So yeah. Never again, baisa. Yeh teasing posts tak accha hai. </font>

Say whaaa? WITCHCRAFT?

I totally remember the chaos. It stopped only months later, when a certain CV called that scene a consummashun one in passing. That drove the nail to the coffin.

I never thought such insane replies you could have got!

*ROFL emoticon. Doesn't display on phone*
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I can see u open all does threads NB lmaoEdited by Jaz1990 - 10 years ago