Do any of you guys think so?

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Do any of you guys think that this Is Raghav's plan to get KaLpi out of his life because he says she is always a big distraction and comes in between his revenge plan. This sudden change in Raghav is like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. I mean it's like a complete overnight change. But, atleast Kalpi feeling happy is normal. She keeps on telling Raghav tht they can't be together, but she is happy in a way because SOMEONE actually has feelings for her. She probably never imagined anything like that. And Raghav is very goal-oriented. Yeah, tht one night at the chawl, he did say tht e will never let Kalpi go. But maybe after a night-long daaru drinking and tellin himself to focus in his goal, must have fixed him ๐Ÿ˜† And whtever he does, Kalpi is always in her way. So maybe he's trying on Kalpi wht he wants to do with Paakhi. Pretend to love her and then dump her. Then he can focus on his revenge. Or he can kill two birds with one stone by telling Paakhi tht he loves her and then he makes his "dates" with Kalpi more obvious to Paakhi and in tht way Paakhi would be heartbroken. Once he hurts Paakhi to the way he wants, he will also dump Kalpi. This is wht I'm thinking the writers might d. Anyone agree or disagree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iPerfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No I dont want this :(
Plz dont hurt Kalpi. She is already hurted many times even by her own mother. I want Raghavs love to be true to her no revenge or a game plan. He can do whatever he wants i dont mind but i hope he is not using her or any kind of game plan.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lol..
Raghav's one second realization is just true.. and he is fallen for her ... and fallen very deeply...

I really doubt he will be using Paakhi anymore...
-Trishh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iPerfection

No I dont want this :(
Plz dont hurt Kalpi. She is already hurted many times even by her own mother. I want Raghavs love to be true to her no revenge or a game plan. He can do whatever he wants i dont mind but i hope he is not using her or any kind of game plan.

No, I don't want this either. I don't want either Kalpi or Paakho to get hurt. But EMA is known to give surprises, so thts why I thought so
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
But btw... many people seems to have a weekend thinking over same line... here is what I have to say..

Originally posted by: _Meena_

Idk if i might be right or wrong...sure he might be OCD about losing someone close to him and all that discussion you guys made...but the all of sudden confession is still kinda making me question him...does he love her or could it be that he's planning to help make Kalpi become a successful woman  like her mother dreamed her to be so...possibly he could be pretending to love her and later maybe leave her to get revenge from Pakhi ..him leaving her could make her compel her to work hard enough to make her a successful person cuz the kapoors used him and pampered him to get his money and they used his father's wealth in a negative manner which was a shock for him so he worked hard and managed his father's company successfully so he might be using this similar idea on kalpi...cuz he said to kalpi that changes and likes/dislikes need to be changed in order to become a big person and all that...im not sure just sharing my POV, no offence

Meena... Many members if u see have been thinking on same line...
But this time... if this happens.. I really cannot accept RagNa... as a couple.. even in future.. I would not have any acceptance if Kalpi again accepts Raghav.. Kalpi should get some respectful guy..!! So i really doubt CVs would do any of such nonsense.. but as said by many of you...
it could be true... particularly after hearing Raghav say, how can I lose my focus, How couldn't identify those eyes... and he still had revenge after confession... so I am really not sure..

iPerfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@samarth300 ya ur right dear. They can surprise us at any time. Just hope Rags stop taking revenge on Pookhi and loves Kalpi deeply!
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The thought did cross my mind! But raghav is so convincing with his love for Kalpi! I don't wan to believe it!
-Trishh- thumbnail
His is wht I posted earlier:

I have already lost respect for him, but his character can be redeemed. You know tht post I made with my prediction? Well, he's the hero and they really don't want to show him in a bad light ( some show heroes in bad light and still praise him). So maybe, he wants to do wht O had explained in my post, but fails to do so because he has now completely fallen in love wit Kalpi not wanting to hurt her. And also he has started liking Paakhi(as a friend) which makes him not wanting to hurt her either.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh gosh Trisha, I am already not a Ragna fan & then u post this topic๐Ÿ˜†.  If Raghav does end up doing all this you're describing then & our dear Kalpi finds out about all this, she might not want to be his girlfriend or his wife (if she finds out about all this while they're dating) but honestly this show for me is so unpredictable that I feel I cannot guarantee anything.  Lately, the show has become kinda weird for me due to Kalpi still not recalling how Paakhi saw her & Raghav embracing in the storeroom & running way, etc.  I just hope Kalpi recalls this incident but she is basking in Raghav's love so much that she his having a little memory loss๐Ÿ˜†.  I refuse to really get into interpretting the holi episode w/her applying rang on his face & I won't get into my reasons.  Like yellowdiamond said, I agree that Raghav is quite convincing in his love for Kalpi but there has been a part of me that just isn't giving into him being her future hubby but we don't know when the topic of marriage is gonna be brought up & when it will take place on this show.  It might take place a long time from now.  Anyways, to each his/her own.
Chuckyboo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No,no yaar don't want any of dat stuff,raghav should not play wid kalpi's feelings,he should really love her,there are thousands other way to take revenge.he should not even play wid pakhi's feelings