Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
God how can rudra be so inhuman. Can't believe she still married him later.
You are scaring me with this guy. Hope he does not do anything to her and rudr will get his brains back by then. Ghaas khane Jo chala Gaya.
mrsp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing as usual.The torture that Rudra inflicts is terrible but what an insight into his mind.Of course the death of his men means the end justifies the means(to him).He truly believes Paro to be a traitor hence his behaviour.It will be just as interesting to see his response to Paros innocense ss to see Paros response to his truth.Love this.
HappilyLost thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
you have a gift girl!! absolutely amazing descriptions๐Ÿ‘. i have a feeling that the next part won't be an easy read due to the new evil knocking at parvati's door, but there is no way i am missing it anyways.๐Ÿ˜› 
it seems as if the whole BSD is against rudra this time.  your title had me wondering who will forgive whom. trust me i am so intrigued!!
love your writing!

P.S i am desperately waiting for the guilt/ regret part. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update 
Waiting for the next part 
Sarikaa97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Whoa! Such brutality..The thoughts were beautifully described! Envisaging those though difficult was a treat!! Loved this..Waiting for the other parts..
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG, you scare me ... this Rudra scares me. You did this once before too. Such a  cold calculating machine ... the problem is he never stops to think what if he was wrong. Which is a chilling thought for a man with his power. I am scared to read what will happen with the new guy he's getting in ... how does this fit under Forgiveness? 
This must be  tougher to write than it is to read ... much tougher.  Still ... update soon! 
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Wonderful! Paro is brimming with kindness so much that she put her differences aside to be forgiving to Laila. I bet Laila has a new admiration for Paro now! And letting her play with Rudras sons was such a touching moment. ๐Ÿ˜Š
And then the next bit...oh my, Rudra is just pure evil to Paro. Such a meanie!
Also he has gotten the jealousy bug big time, and with our dear sweet Aman too! Aman is exactly how I imagine him, you've got his character spot on, full of respect and dutiful to Rudra, but perplexed as he really cares and wants to help Paro. He has a tenderness towards her that she perceives and therefore calls him her bhai sa, much to the anger and resentment of Rudra...he actually wants to trade his friend for a much meaner (or maybe much older?) officer to protect her!
Lovely part, your story style is just brilliant, keeps us wanting more and more!
 Please update soon!๐Ÿค—
goguma thumbnail
bookmarking.

have just started on chapter 3. 
and i must say that i LOVED it...!

its AWESOME ...what yesterday and tomorrow brings ...  hats off.!  ๐Ÿ‘

MaroRudra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know you said you wanted 5 pages of comments before the next update but I think after today's episode we need a little dose of napstermonster, don't you? :'(
Hunnybunny3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My word! I could imagine a cruel Rudra but this one is borderline deadly. He's on the edge but what's gonna tip him over I wonder?? It was great to read how Aman was on her side but that's about to change if Rudra has his way.
Your imagination knows no bounds. All these shades of Rudra are a sight to behold. Brilliant as always. Can't wait to read the next part.