TR OS : Meri bebasi..pms later

Adrak_ki_chai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
"And the deal is yours Mrs.kapoor" he said with a hand shake , happiness clearly visible on his face

"Thank you so much for giving it a chance" Taani was so happy that she got the deal. "Can I meet ur sir RS??"

"Yes Sure! " he is on the way he must be coming here he said with a smile. "Ok" she said and left the cabin.

She was walking with the lots of files in her hand reading them and there she collided with a muscular body the man was well built his physique was just perfect and droolworthy his face was so attractive his eyes were so deep and intense he was wearing a black suit, his gaze fall on Taani who was collecting the papers which were on the ground he too joined hands with her. He bent on his knees and instead of helping her he was just staring at her with love, pain, anger in his eyes Taani noticed his gaze on her and she instantly looked up. she was stunned to see him there she did not expected him there. She was too scared to react in anyway so she choosed to run away from there. She left hurriedly and Rey was just numb he was so shocked to see her reaction.

(Taani was married to a guy called Arjun Kapoor she was Rey's Gf but they had to broke up due to family problems)

Arjun was too happy that his wife won the deal so he threw a grand party in which Rey was also invited Rey did not wanted to join but due to professionalism he could not deny.

At the party Venue
Taani's Dress :

His eyes landed oh her the angel descending on ground he was dumbstruck for him she was the prettiest woman words were not enough to describe her beauty.

It was time for a couple dance Taani and Arjun were grooving on the floor Taani was least intrested in the dance all she could care was Rey. They were stealing glances from each other both were disturbed.

on the other hand Rey was not able to take it anymore he just left the place fuming with anger here Taani Excused herelf and followed Rey's car.

Rey reached at his place all the flashes of amazing moments shared with her came in his mind and suddenly the picture of Taani and Arjun dancing in each others embrace came in his mind he broke all the things around him he just wanted to vent out his anger he started drinking helplessly. Meanwhile Taani came in & saw him gulping the whole liquor in the bottle she immediately went upto him and grabbed the bottle Rey was shocked to see her.

"Rey what r u doing stop this" she barked.

Here Rey was so shocked to react, he stopped drinking. He just kept staring at her Taani was fixing the mess that he had created. Taani came upto him and cupped his face " Rey kyu kar rahe ho ye sab apne aap ko kyu takleef de rahe ho sharab chod do" she said with the teary eyes.

He was so much in love with Taani he always used to listen her he immediately left the bottle.

" Taani itna care karti ho toh chod k kyu chali gayi mujhe I cant see u with anyone else I just cant I know I promised u to move on but I could not ,I cant forget u in my life . U will be my love always forever" he said with a barely audible voice he was stammering while saying cause of the alcohol's effect.

She was looking irresistable in the red backless gown and now she was so close to him it was so hard to control his desires they both loose their senses and started coming more close in no time they were kissing each other senselessly Rey's hands went through all over her back.

Meri bebasi ka bayaan hai
bas chal raha na iss ghadi
bas chal raha na iss ghadi

Ras hasrat ka nichod doon
Kas baahon mein aa tod doon
Chaahoon kya jaanu naa
Chheen loon chhod doon
Iss lamhe kya kar jaaun
Iss lamhe kya kar jaaun..
Iss lamhe kya kar doon jo mujhe chain mile aaraam mile
Aur ho.. Aur ho
Saans ka shor ho aanch bhi aur badhe
Aur ho.. Aur ho
Saans ka shor ho taap bhi aur chadhe
Aur ho.. Aur ho
Aur mile hum aur bhi jal jaaye

He moved his stubble on her cheeks neck he wanted to feel her silky smooth skin , he always craved for her and  it was hard to control his desires after seeing her in that gown. He quickly moved to her lips and caught them in the wild kiss Taani imediately responded she just wanted to feel him that night and she did not stop him from making love. His touch was driving her crazy she was in another world. Rey slowly moved his hand to straps of the gown without breaking the kiss he slide the gown , It fell on the ground she was all naked in front of him, he continued kissing her and scooped her in his arms. Taani felt so right being in her arms.They made love whole night it was their night. They felt so peaceful in each others embrace. That was the best night for them.

Tujhe pehli baar main milta hoon har dafaa

Tujhe chheen loon ya chhod doon
Maang loon yaa mod doon
Iss lamhe kya kar jaaun
Iss lamhe kya kar doon
Jo mujhe chain mile aaram mile

Aur ho.. Aur ho
Saans ka shor ho aanch bhi aur badhe
Aur ho.. Aur ho
Saans ka shor ho taap bhi aur chadhe
Aur ho.. Aur ho
Aur mile hum aur bhi jal jaayein

Day 2

Taani was checking her files suddenly, someone barged into her cabin Taani gasped at the sudden movement It was him looking at her with those dangerously seductive eyes. Desires were clearly visible on his face. Taani was looking gorgeous in the saree as always. He came near her and immediately pinned her to the wall and kissed her hard on the lips and upper body. Taani was  helpless she was craving for his touch as much as Rey. Rey continued kissing her on her nape, chest, shoulder each and every bit of it. Whereas his hand moved to the hook of her blouse on back he undid them and touched her bare flawless skin feeling every bit of it , Taani moaned throught the kiss.

At the same time they heard knock on the door and stopped their making out session. Taani adjusted herself she was feeling shy then she  opened the door.

Main hasrat mein ek uljhi dor huaa
Suljha de ho ho...
Main dastak hoon
Tu bandh kiwaado sa
Khul ja re ho
O bebasi mann mein basi
Aa Jeete jeete jee le sapna

Aur ho.. aur ho
Saans ka shor ho aanch ki aur badhe
Aur ho.. aur ho
Saans ka shor ho taap ki aur chadhe
Aur ho.. aur ho
Aur mile hum aur bhi jal jaaye

Ruke se naa ruke
Ye naa thake
Aandhi si jo chale inn saanso ki
Pata bhi naa chale kahaan pe kya jale
Hai darr se, tann-mann ki, siharan se
Hasrat ki, sulgan se
Bhadke aur shola shola
Jale bujhe dhuaan dhuaan
O dhuaan dhuaan
Lage mujhe dhuaan dhuaan o

Day 3

Taani was going to the elevator she felt hand on her waist she was familiar to the touch she recongnised him. He held her tightly on the waist without wasting a time he started kissing her neck she was giving better acess to him. That's all she could do. Rey undid the buttons of her shirt without breaking their kiss. he opened her shirt and roamed his hands on her breast. Taani moaned loudly. He kissed her lips more hard. Suddenly, Taani stopped responding, Rey looked upto her she had tears in her eyes. Rey cupped her face and asked with the utmost care.

"Taani am I hurting u ??"

"No Rey its me who is hurting everyone" she said with the tears and covered her face with her palms.

Rey made her look upto him and asked wat was wrong.

"Rey this is not right ye dhoka hai mein bohot galat kaam kar rahi hu"

She started crying loudly. Rey was helpless Taani was right. He kept his hands on her chin and made her look upto him.

"I am sorry" he said and cupped her face he wiped her tears and adjusted her dress.

" mein tumhe dukhi nahi dekh sakta jaisa tum chaho waisa he hoga I know u r doing all this for my safety" he said with a light smile and started going.

Taani was touched by his love, care she dont wanted to loose him again.

He felt a tiny hand on his arms he understood it was Taani

" Bohot ho gaya Rey jaisa mein chahti thi waisa hi hua hai aaj tak or uss vajah se hum teeno ki zindagi barbaad ho rahi hai" she said in a determined tone.

" Ab or nahi hamarai family ki dushmani hamare pyaar k bich nahi aayegi hum aaj hi jakar sabko hamare baare mein batayenge mera pyaar mere sath hai toh mujhe kisi ki bhi fikar karne ki jarurat nahi" she smiled through her tears.

Rey was the happiest person after hearing her words and hugged her so tightly that it was hard for Taani to breath . Taani smiled wholeheartedly after seeing him happy.

--The End--

Edited by priyu_taarey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adrak_ki_chai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Note : The os is slightly mature read on ur own risk no proof reading done. And Dont go in the details I wanted to write an os so i did not write much details If its confusing feel free to ask ur questions. song is in bold and italic fond.

For the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydU8MU1JFkU

Hope u enjoy.

Thankyou,
priyu <3

Edited by priyu_taarey - 10 years ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow di, awesome OS!
Seriously, well done. πŸ‘
Adrak_ki_chai thumbnail