Sept 4th Update of KS!

putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys! I hope I am not overstepping my jurdistiction by doing the update but I don't think anyone seems to be doing it. I hope I don't offend you MT and mods please feel free to close this topic.

The epi starts with the 3 sisters shopping outside and eating stree food. Basically a sisters bonding scene. Bani, Pia and Rano feed each other some kinda Mumbai chat. Meri duniya hai...

Then both Rano and Ban iget a call. Rano's is from Adi asking her if the plan is going ok from her side. He tells her that from his side it is going well and all the preparations are going well. He is starting the party at around 6 or 6:30 and Jai should be there a little later. He tells Rano to make sure Bani gets there at the same time Jai does.

Bani's call meanwhile, is from Pushkar who sounds very ahppy and says he has a surprise for her. All three sisters go to a parking lot and see a bright yellow car drive up with yucky blue streaks. Turns out Pushy has brought a ne wcar. All three are maha impressed and are telling Pushakr that when he offers to drive them home. Both Bani and Ran are expressing thier joy and make Pia maharani sit.

When they reach the Walia mansion, Pia maharani does not get out and congratualtions Pushkar. He tells her that he doesn't want it becuase behind very good wish of hers there is something bad. SHe is upset and tells him that she genuinly wishes well for him and that she is happy he is becoming sucessful. He tell her that nothing of his was ever enough for her and he wants no wishes, nothing from her. He tells her to live her life in peace and let him be in peace too.

Meanwhile Jai is sitting in office working really hard when the watchman comes and reminds him of the time. Jai says that he will leave in some time.

The preparations for the party are full on and Adi, Tarun and Sahil share some light moments. Tarun comes with the item girl and all look on astonished while she shows some attitude.

At the party, Jia is just standing with Adi and Tarun at the bar while this girl starts dancing. She does some weird moves and his heavily flirting with Jai. She does this for quite some time. Just when she gets really close, Bani comes and is shocked...

Jai is just frozen and he looks really guiltily at Bani and just lets go of this girl. Bani goes off in a huff.

Jai and Bani are standing in a room like June19 and the wind is also playing up in the same way. Jai is apologizing to Bani about the whole incident - btw, didn't like his dialogues too much in the very first part. He is tells her that he didn't want to come to the party, he was forced, that he is sorry she felt so bad,that girl made him drink and was advancing on him etc. 

Bani cuts him off sharply and tells him to apologize to his family who care for him, who are ihs own. She says that is it none of her business and asks him why she should feel bad. She has only asked for 50% Alimoney and Divorce but the rest of they money is his and he can spend it in any way he wants...

So he gets angry, grabs her arm, spins her around and asks her in that deadly voice of his: "So you don't get jealous seeing me with another woman? Didn't you feel even a tiny bit bad and jealous seeing me in someone else's arms? Tell me Bani, look into my eyes and tell me..."

She is unable to answer and turns away. Tells him very coldly that she doesn't care for him. That this feeling of jealousy only comes in a husband-wife relationship which they never had and all that they had would go away with the divorce. She tells him that is only living a dream.She asks him why he cares so much about her, since when she became so important. Afterall she is the same Bani who was worth nothing in his life. Bani tells Jai to care about his family and have the Ganesha Puja.

Bani turns away and so does Jai. A sad version of Jiya Dhadak Dhadak is playing. Wil try to post lyrics later.

Jiggy is in the background and says that she will never let the Dixit sisters' dream come true and all thye will have when they leave the house wil be thier tears.

Sorry guys, gtg sleep, school tomorrow. However the rest of the update in brief is: Next mrning Dadi, Masi, Anu, Rano and Rashi are making pickl.e Jiggy is bugged that her two bahus anre so happy. Then Panditjij comes and asks about Puja. Jigs makes a snide comment about the issters. Jai confirms that it iwll not happen. Bani tries to goad Jai into agreeing by talking rudely to him. Panditji tries to convince Jai to change his mind but doesn't succeed.

Jai is telling Masi that he doens't believe in God anymore because the oe person whom he trusted as much as God has broken his trust. Good scene but I will add details later as I have to sleep now. Goodnight.

Edited by putturani - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PUNJABI_HEERA thumbnail
xoxoxoxo hugz n kissz fo u yo
sakura* thumbnail
tahnx a lotEdited by sakura* - 17 years ago
soni2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
does jai say his bit in english or in hindi...i can picutre him saying it both ways....just wondering!
praina thumbnail
thanks girl... woo ... cant wait to see it
pmtwist thumbnail
thanks for the update dear
KHJL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thnx a lot hun.....😊

oh gosh!!!......i trully hope things start to get better b/w jai n bani.....i can't take it ne more........😭😭😭