Jyoti Gauba in Ek Muthhi Aasmaan

gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Vijaya Tiwari,TNN | Mar 13, 2014, 09.42 PM IST Zee Tv|Shilpa Shirodkar|Jyoti Gauba|Ek Mutthi Aasmaan|Ashish Chaudhary

DJ A creative Unit's Ek Mutthi Aasmaan starring Bollywood actors Shilpa Shirodkar and Ashish Chaudhary aired on Zee TV is all set to witness a new entry.

The show will soon head for an interesting twist which will mark the entry of TV actress Jyoti Gauba.
Sources inform that the upcoming track in the show will introduce Raghav's (Ashish Chaudhary)'s and popular actress Jyoti Gauba who was last seen in Amita Ka Amit has been roped into play the character. She will play the character of Raghav's mother has been blamed for killing her husband and has been put into an asylum. We also hear that track is loosely inspired from Anil Kapoor and Nutan's film Meri Jung.
When contacted, Jyoti said, "Yes, I am doing the show and have started shooting for the role. Today (13 March 2014) is the first day of my shoot. It's a challenging role and I am excited to do it."
Edited by gina24 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing
Here is the link

Jyoti Gauba in Ek Muthhi Aasmaan - The Times of India

timesofindia.indiatimes.com  Entertainment  Hindi  TV
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
guess that's why they fasten up the love confession thing they wanted to start a new storyline
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS ...
Kamla  ke ye secret se I don't want any misunderstanding or any effect to Ragna s relationship 
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Didn't she run away wid another man ?? Thn hw did she end up in an asylum ?? I agreecwid u Gina. Maybe tht's y they fastened the love track..
gina24 thumbnail
guess raghav will be back in revenge mode after seeing his mother's condition

Originally posted by: gina24

guess raghav will be back in revenge mode after seeing his mother's condition

He hates his mother. She left him and his father so he hates her. Nt possoble for him to come back to revenge mde..
gina24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

He hates his mother. She left him and his father so he hates her. Nt possoble for him to come back to revenge mde..

ya but I'm speaking about in long run he might come to know she didn't do anything and that kapoors are to be blamed so might be back to revenge mode not sure though

Originally posted by: gina24

ya but I'm speaking about in long run he might come to know she didn't do anything and that kapoors are to be blamed so might be back to revenge mode not sure though

Raghav aldready knows tht the Kapoors r to be blamed. Tht's y he used Pakhi bt tht plan went flop since love tuk over revenge..
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks fir sharing Gina! Now more drama! :-/
I guess that explains Kamla's secret.