Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mastaTmohi

His attraction was that not after he discovered she's his wife? So whilst they were strangers nothing of the sort was made apparent.

He fell in love with her at first sight when she fell into his arms!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Then she keeps visiting him and though he tries to brush her off, he is attracted to her and likes her madness and her care for him!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

When on the night of Diwali he finds that she is his wife, his love for her becomes apparent!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

He is confused about what to do but hearing her talk about her friend, he realizes that she is attracted to his alter ego and decided that for her own good she had to go away from him!!!!!

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

He fell in love with her at first sight when she fell into his arms!!!!!😳

Then she keeps visiting him and though he tries to brush her off, he is attracted to her and likes her madness and her care for him!!!!!!😊😊😊

When on the night of Diwali he finds that she is his wife, his love for her becomes apparent!!!!!❀️

He is confused about what to do but hearing her talk about her friend, he realizes that she is attracted to his alter ego and decided that for her own good she had to go away from him!!!!!

Oh...dear

phir se saare scenes yaad dila diye...

First meeting

diwali scene

Sleeping beauty admiration...

they were so beautiful scenes ⭐️
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Mohi really liked ur idea πŸ€—
discussion about the episodes like this
All r putting small small thoughts also ..its not in one go..discussion of episode in this way..like in normal chit-chatting way !!
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

the electrifying scene
mastaTmohi thumbnail

Wow archi doll honestly you are my rainbow. Their first meeting is one of its kind!! Xx
mastaTmohi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

Mohi really liked ur ideaπŸ€—
discussion about the episodes like this
All r putting small small thoughts also ..its not in one go..discussion of episode in this way..like in normal chit-chatting way !!

Glad you liked the concept.
Archi21 thumbnail

Wow archi doll honestly you are my rainbow. Their first meeting is one of its kind!! Xx

thanks mohi..

now i am rainbow from princess...wow

wonderfull effects to this pic are given by piya
mastaTmohi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

He fell in love with her at first sight when she fell into his arms!!!!!😳

Then she keeps visiting him and though he tries to brush her off, he is attracted to her and likes her madness and her care for him!!!!!!😊😊😊

When on the night of Diwali he finds that she is his wife, his love for her becomes apparent!!!!!❀️

I agree on your points. but what I'm trying to get at, is the point that even though they were strangers, and unaware of each other's identity, they were still faithful to each other as husband & wife. The loyalty was intact. She found a friend in stranger MJ and he realised she was in need of a gateway. Chalo let's leave it at that.
mastaTmohi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archi21

thanks mohi..

Wow piya's edits are sooo enchanting!!
Archi21 thumbnail

thanks mohi..