Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Loved rudra and chachi's part lol

yup me too
that was something 
hilarious both r giving each other πŸ˜†
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love the sarcasm between Rudra and Mohini. And the relationship between Rudra and Aman is also nice to see. Bechara Aman, ab kaise bache ga Sunehri se πŸ˜†
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: summikhan

I love the sarcasm between Rudra and Mohini. And the relationship between Rudra and Aman is also nice to see. Bechara Aman, ab kaise bache ga Sunehri se πŸ˜†

yup me too loved they r something everytime giving back each other

n poor Aman sa...sunheri is going to stalk him
n yes loved Rudra n Arman relation there is something like buddy, bro type relation 
where both freely discuss n share

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What I dont like is how KcM is getting to Paro. She now knows Paro doesn't want to get married to Rudra, and she has started poisoning Paro's mind against Rudra.

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3366">Rudra Dev ermmm Rudra Pratap Ranawat kya kadada jabab dia Chachi ko</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3366">na aapka na inka</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3366">pehle bhi merechalta tha age bhi mere hi chalega</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3366">Chachi ka bolti bandh...</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3366">n Aman said chachi as bicchuuπŸ˜†πŸ˜›kya Aman sa sahi pehchana</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3366">Rudra banna aap bhi kam nahi chalak lomri</font>

Thank you for this post. I was wondering as to how come no one has said anything about this absolutely class apart dialogue.i bow to the dialogue writer of this show.