Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nylz8 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I spent 4 days with short night to catch all mahabharatham episodes !!! Thats really awesome ! My most favorite serial ! :)
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally awesome.

Would like to see teh 13th year how they are going to do Angatha vasam..

I heard stories before that Arjuna or Bhim will dress up as girl in a king's court. I forgot. Draupadi will be a mid etc
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes akka Arjun will dress up as a girl.. cant wait fot their Agyaat vaasam..
Loved Hanuman Bheem , Shiva Arjun episodes ..so much informative..
Devino thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arjun lady get up ah super!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am waiting..
migan thumbnail
I saw it in the promo.

This week their angatha vasam last day  - Gauravs try to expose them and they show Arjun in girl get up.

migan thumbnail

Edited by migan - 9 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This week promo..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZvQJ8YMOTw[/YOUTUBE]
Devino thumbnail
Hi guys, yaarume illa ya

Please yaravadhu daily update panna mudiyuma

Mahabaratham, a fantastic story, Vijay TV done a great job

We have to tell these stories to our future generation

So please any one update just few lines of the episodes

I will try my level best...

Please help me friends...😊
migan thumbnail
Mahabharatham June 9 Epi Written Update
Today episode starts with dhritrashtra saying to bhisma that war will become then s hakuni says it is durbhagya for hastinapur hearing that bhisma says that have you come here for destroying hastinapur . Shakuni says while marriging my sister gandhari you said that you will make her sister first child whole worlds king now ow you have to make duryodhan chkra vorthy samarat or you don't have to be anymore senapati of hastinapur.

On the other hand bheem says that as arjun is ladies roop he should remain and take care of others and shakuni tells bhisma to announce for war. Placae they learn of attack from another side. 

And in the mahal arjun says that rajkumar uttar should fight. While going draupadi says that bhisma is leading so beware. Arjun says that they will not identify me before sunset.

In the battlefield duryodhan says it is time for sunset still pandav are not seen anywhere . seeing from faraway shakuni says see that pandav are coming. But from near they see that it is rajkumar uttar and dushasan says that a small child in the protection of a woman and shakuni says that duryodhan to blow the shank. 

And arjun says that rajkumar uttar to blow the arrow seeing that his arrow does not reach them duryodhan laughs and says to bring pandav out they should kill rajkumar and shakuni says to bhisma to attack but bhima says i will not allow my soldiers to attack on any woman . arjun says to rajkumar that if he wants to become brave like arjun he has to listen what he tells. But rajkumar says that if arjun was he wont have hidden.
Arjun says that if he wants to get saved he should pick up his weapon. Duryodhan says go back rajkumar and tell maharaj that he will kill everyone in his country while going back arjun waits in the forest where he have hidden his gandhiv dhanush . seeing that arjun in pranala roop he goes behind him and sees arjun requesting to god that as their one year agyatvas has finished please give me back my gandhiv because it is time forhim to show him his strength.

Pre-cap:- arjun and rajkumar uttar going together in a raat(carriage) to duryodhan saying that is time for me to show my strength and courage.and they start fighting with arrows inthat fight arjun beats shakunis arrow and leaves his arrow towards duryodhan and from either side karn leaves his arrows and a blast takes place
Devino thumbnail
Thanks migan

Thanks for your cooperation friend...😊