saylithegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys what do youll think is Bhavna's past?
Uske mayake ka kya scene hoga?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
I have a gut feeling that Bhawna and Suket had love marriage but since Bhawna's family were against it; they broke all ties with her. An that's why this rule in th family no love marriage as they dont want anyone to face the same fate what Bhawna did otherwise how come a liberal and modern yet traditional family is so against of love marriage.

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

I have a gut feeling that Bhawna and Suket had love marriage but since Bhawna's family were against it; they broke all ties with her. An that's why this rule in th family no love marriage as they dont want anyone to face the same fate what Bhawna did otherwise how come a liberal and modern yet traditional family is so against of love marriage.

Yeah completely agree but y maintain double standard.. I think bhavna had one sided love just like raj, suket didnt knew bhavna loved him before marriage.. as we already know bhavna liked suket before her marriage. 

Anyway looks like she was pushed out of her house and bauji married her to suket. So only bauji and bhavna knew it. As bauji said after his death no one will be able to bring her past to present.
sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy11

Yeah completely agree but y maintain double standard.. I think bhavna had one sided love just like raj, suket didnt knew bhavna loved him before marriage.. as we already know bhavna liked suket before her marriage. 

Anyway looks like she was pushed out of her house and bauji married her to suket. So only bauji and bhavna knew it. As bauji said after his death no one will be able to bring her past to present.

Bhawna had one sided love for Suket?? But then why her family threw her out. Infact they should make efforts to marry her off in the family of their choice.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Completely agree wid u...bhawna n Sukets love marriage separated Bhawna frm her family tht's why they don't want it to happen again.

Originally posted by: princyz

Completely agree wid u...bhawna n Sukets love marriage separated Bhawna frm her family tht's why they don't want it to happen again.

Yep right! But this time things are different they are afraid what society and relatives think. Yeh to galat hai.. they can keep it secret atleast their children will have happy life ahead.. avni aur raj ko kkittepapad belne par rahe hain.. 

Avni to A&A ke liye.. Aur Raj ko Avni ke liye.. 

I think bhavna will choose Raj for Avni but Suket will disagree and bauji will force him making him remember his own past.. what u say?

sparkling_gems thumbnail
^ Dear agar yeh papad nahin belenge toh phir story kaise aagey badhegi... aur story mein kuchh  na kuchh turn and twists toh chahiye hi na... hehe

^ Dear agar yeh papad nahin belenge toh phir story kaise aagey badhegi... aur story mein kuchh  na kuchh turn and twists toh chahiye hi na... hehe

Yeah.. I knw.. but leads (AvRaj) ke love story pe sab villains ka saya kuch zaidaich mandraraha hai.. lol.. 
sparkling_gems thumbnail
^Don't worry no villain can do anything. There can be temporary misunderstanding but in long run they will be together. And I can say this with experience of Rajan Shahi's other shows.
ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think that bhavana's past will have some relation with raj too...then only the bond between raj and the family become more strong...other wise he will not have any reason to come to their house after wedding...hope it will be revealed by the end of wedding...