Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow got a dual update...muaahπŸ€—
Ohh y d hell has dis karan now come to mess d already messed up situation..😑.
even if madhu wldnot have cheated he wouldnt have belived ,,,he is sick ...nd i dont see any trust building in dis marraige...
madhu is so rt...wronged and hurted twice by two people...karan didnt tell her dat he hates kid b4 marraige...nd rk left her without lettin her know...bt here,...rk is repenting and he is acceptin her wit d child...
i think d option he is every now n den telling to chose to madhu is dat...

bt i think madhu should have atleast let karan know dat she is pregnant and den she could have taken this step...though she is all worn out and vulnerable...

atleast he should have know ,,,,now he for sure either will blame her..or ll pretend dat he wanted kids to make madhu more...guilty...

and i dont woont dat...
watever transpirred betwn Rk n madhu today i am sure..now rk wont leave her...he loves her nd even now he is not sure..i gues...

u r so true...already complicated d more complicated life...

waiitin to know wat ll happen wen karan comes to know about it...am dreading thinkin of it ...considering d psycho he is...

awesome fab update di...was waitin for last few days frm d moment it was updated in GF ...but now got dual one...😳😳😳😳

cont soon...ll be waitin...

...Seema... thumbnail
chap 11.
first of all sorry fr being so late i n commenting.have sm health issues.
nw coming to da update,well.im realky satisfied with the way da story is progressing.
madhu went through a lot n her marriage is nw a mere compromise.rk will definitely help her through her most vulnerable state.
thanx fr pm.
...Seema... thumbnail
chap12.qt an emotional one.watever happend between madhu n rk is dere past but nw dey badly need each other.
...Seema... thumbnail
chap13.omg karan is here to complicate n mess up da already tough n complicated situation.
is dere any possibility dat madhu is actually nt pregnant n she nw becomes pregnant with rks child n then karan accuses her.
dnt kill me.lol.its just a mere speculation of a reader.
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Superb...mindblowing update
It's getting interesting day by day
Madhu is so hurt n helpless...feeling really bad for her
Karan 😑how can he tell madhu to forget the baby Again he hurt my madhu...poor soul :-(
Omg..Rishbala made love...There is no madhu's fault...she needs someone who cares for her love her..
omg..what will happen when karan come to know about there love making
Do continue soon
me loving this story so much πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for double update πŸ˜‰
Grishu30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...very well scripted...thank fr d PM...superb writer...
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updates... Loved reading them.
I want karan out of Madhu's life asap...

Thanks for d pm...
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...Awesome Update!!!!

Loved it...emotional turmoil for right n wrong...hate karan, he himself has done mistakes yet doubts..I guess he needs to correct d wrong nt hurt d person more...RK has taken dis opportunity to sort differences of d past..its like 1 wants to rectify n d oder creating issues...madhu is stuck n finally Rishabala together...thanks for the PM!!! 
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think thats d  best punishment for karan . When he wud get knw abt this n when someone else wud bcm father of his child/baby only then he wud realise wat precious he lost.
beautifully written.
loved both partsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž

cheating nvr felt dat good πŸ˜› 
karan wud hurt her n insult her  in front of everybody  for  sure now
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb story dear...jst read all the parts in one...i read ur invietable regularly...bt this i read for first time...jst brilliant work...i dnt hav any objection the way madhu or RK behaves...i loved bth of char...and shaina too...