what will he do...excited
madhu n karan..I want to know about there past
Madhu is not happy with karan..she loves rk only
continue soon
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb update!!!
Rk had walked away in d past..but den it was xpected as der was no commitment but karan n madhus past is quite interesting, karan seemed fine so far but den there's a twist too...waitin for next!!!
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i thought karan was a good guy but frm madhu's cries...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
u said rk and madhu had pure sexual fling..with no emotions attached...bcoz both don't liked that kind of emotions???...or is it rk only that don't liked any commitment???
they were not in love,...but u said RK had felt something but before he could explore he broke up with her.  is that y rk broke up with her??...let her go??bcoz he was afraid to be attached to anyone???and now that he felt true love he wants her back??
waiting for next parts dear...
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updateπŸ‘β­οΈ
I kind of hate both karan n RK this time.
RK bcz he left her without telling her n ended watever it was between them himself. Had he remained in relation [ whatever it was ]  with her Im sure they wud have been  happily married together this time n very much in love . And now he is back n wants her back [ with no commitment again]  knowing  very well that she is married n dopesnt want to betray her hubby n marriage.
Btw did he kiss that girl really or was it a plan to make her jealous.
karan .. I think he  betrayed her in past n thats much more  worse than what RK did in past.

poor madhu. I really feel bad for her. She should not give in to him .RK cant b trusted n moreover she is happily married

continue soon dearπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome updates...
rk break their relation and then madhu married karan ... Now rk wants her back
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update. Rk and madhus attraction is so undeniable and carnal too. i kinda like it. RK is a devil. sexy devil who is charming and can charm anyone again like it πŸ˜† so it seems their relationship was physical pleasure but RK didn wanna go deeper or get into any sort of commitment or tie thats why he left as he realized if he stays close to her there will be possibilities of deeper relationship. I can clearly see the chance and Madhu was kind of always into him it seems but there must be something terribly wrong in her marriage. lets see what RK can do. he sounds dangerous. loving it. and update soon <3
itsme92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update!
love their attraction, both in the past and present πŸ˜³
continue soon
tiara255 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved this part
mostly because of how u made rk confess
it was not only because it was not a direct i love you
orsorry
or something how confused and same time determined he felt i love that

uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update, so now everything is clear with madhu and RK's past, now waiting for karan's past
...Seema... thumbnail
so nw the picture is clear,break up n then madhu married karan.karan is a mystery too.im curious to knw hw rk will make madhu his again.thanx fr pm n continue soon