Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
It's  a sin...it is wrong...but please forgive me if I say I am loving this dickhead RK who eyes another man's wife 😉😆...and does not step back from acknowledging his first claim on her 😛...

Somewhere Madhu is also feeling that long-buried passion in his presence t seems...although she is a loyal wife to Karan...I may be wrong, but if that happens, it would definitely not be the eighth wonder...because men like RK are hard to forget 😳😉
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update. so Madhus husband is a nice guy and looks like their married life is also happy that makes things more complicated. RK is a complete jerk but i like him gosh it sounds idiotic bt i cant help it  ðŸ˜†
Madhu n RKs sexual tension seems inevitable and it their past flings triggers they will set fire again. this concept is really different. looking forward to read more. 
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like Karan ..  he seems to be quite an understanding husband. And of course he is not happy that the guy who took his wife's virginity is back in her life! Waiting to know what happens next. Please update soon. 
Deepabhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update so madhubala is married
Deepabhargav thumbnail
Nice update , eagerly waiting for the story to unfold , loved the fire that still exists between them
Deepabhargav thumbnail
Nice hubby Karan  seems like the story is going to be exciting 
shasha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update dear
thanks for pm
bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i really  love this RK...Madhu seemed so diff around him...love it
rosekwanjai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love the update. Although we have a good idea of their past, I can't wait to know/read more about it. Thank God this FF won't have a sad ending, but I wonder what's going to happen to Karan - that's if Rishbala ends up together which I hope so. lol 
Thanks for the PM. :D
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Teaser

"What are you doing here?" she questioned placing down her file on her desk.

"Thought I'd come see you before I head out on Friday" he replied taking a seat on her desk. 

"That's my desk ass" she pointed.

"Yeah I noticed"

"It's not for sitting" she huffed crossing her arms. The man always seemed to rub the wrong side of her. 

"You've become quite... um.. something is terribly wrong with you Madhu" he remarked.

"Oh really Dr! What's your diagnosis?" she questioned. 

"RK I suggest you stop flirting" Madhu shook her head.

"Why? Do you get affected?" he lifted his brows in amusement.

"Oh don't you know? I'm melting in a puddle. I'm falling in love with you" she responded chuckling.

He smirked leaning closer. "You may just fall for me" he whispered softly.

"Sure sure. Let me tell you something Mr. I love my husband"

"Hmm" he nodded and stretched his legs, folding his hands behind his head. "What type of love is it though?" he questioned.

"Meaning?" she frowned setting her cup down and turned her head to him.

"Are you seducing me Madhu?" he almost groaned as he walked towards her.

"What?" she stepped away frowning.

"You came dressed like that, that too here, in front of me?" he asked gesturing to her halter neck dress which reached her knees leaving her legs exposed. The images of trailing his lips along those slender legs had him burning with desire inside. His eyes drew to her cleavage which was a little exposed, not in a cheap way but modest. His drew down her body and back up again as he appreciated her femininity, she was all curves and petite.

"I came here to see your sister" she replied crossing her arms. "Where is Shaina?"

"Didn't she tell you or are you pretending not to know?" he questioned.

"What?" she questioned curiously.

"Shaina's gone out" he stepped forward and noticed her eyes widening, he smiled inwardly as he guessed she didn't really know Shaina wasn't in.

"No she... didn't. She text me... to ...come" Madhu stuttered moving back.

"Oh that text" he emphasized with a sly smile.

"You didn't" she gasped and swallowed hard as her back hit the pillar.

Updating Soon

Updated the following

Falling for you - Chapter 9

Collide - Part 17

The Inevitable - Part 25

Home - Chapter 2

Forever - Last Part