Jyoti410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Would love to see Saachi showing signs of pregnancy by end of March ...would you like it ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.navi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes yes yes πŸ˜‰ am eagerly waiting for chinni n mini
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar, abhi prachi pregnant thi , uska baby shower kab hua, kahan hua, mujhe nahi pata, isliye sanchi ke baare kya sochun??  yeh track kab hoga??πŸ˜•Edited by aparna37 - 10 years ago
BenPhillips thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Abhi abhi tho shaadi hua hain? What's the hurry? πŸ˜† But actually, I wouldn't mind if Saachi got pregnant, maybe YG will start liking herπŸ˜›
Jyoti410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenPhillips

Abhi abhi tho shaadi hua hain? What's the hurry? πŸ˜† But actually, I wouldn't mind if Saachi got pregnant, maybe YG will start liking herπŸ˜›

This is the serial world...who knows what will happen in a month ? ( our time...the real time )...so the sooner they have a connecting point the better...secondly Saachi is in her mid thirties...and they want 2 or 3 kids...and yes YG might start liking her,and stop trying to damage her...
BenPhillips thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti410

This is the serial world...who knows what will happen in a month ? ( our time...the real time )...so the sooner they have a connecting point the better...secondly Saachi is in her mid thirties...and they want 2 or 3 kids...and yes YG might start liking her,and stop trying to damage her...

Actually you make a very valid point of her age... time to have children at mid thirties for sure! shouldn't leave it later than that really 
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No, even i don't want her to get pregnant so early, common yaar they are just married & not even lead a proper romantic life after marriage  meanwhile DV has to go to London on a business Trip & they are many things to get settled & resolved. First let them tackle with them & also want to see more romance, closeliness & bonding between SaRuv.πŸ˜‰ Edited by Indomitable - 10 years ago
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I would love to see Saachi pregnant...can't wait for chinni,minni aur shaurya...πŸ˜‰
keershri thumbnail
I don't want her to be pregnant so soon.. not for atleast a couple of months... want to see more of SaRuv before this happens πŸ˜‰
ChloeBoro thumbnail
Due to her age, I think she should have children now. I agree. Whatever happens, I am sure Saachi's character will make a great mother and DV's character would make the coolest dad in town! He would be rocking in the dad-avatar!!