Kissa-e-Mohabbat, Dastaan-e-Nafrat #1 - HaqHaiIkMera

yaqeen. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The Beintehaa Newsletter Team welcomes you to the first official Beintehaa Newsletter...

Kissa-e-Mohabbat, Dastaan-e-Nafra#1 -BaHaq HaIk Mera

Wo nafrat bhi karte hain pyar keliye
Wo inkaar bhi karte haina ikraar keliye
Ajeeb hote hai yeh ishq karne waale
Aankhein bhi band karte hain to sirf deedaar keliye

Sit back, plug in your ear phones and get ready to be mesmerised on this special ZaYa journey which is about to begin...

Before the journey begins, we'd like to take this opportunity to thank Appy and Kainat for the banners and tags for this newsletter as well as all the team members for their contributions and for sending in their entries on time. Well Done!

Please enjoy reading further and do drop in your feedbacks to help us improve our newsletter.

CREDITS

Main Banner: ..swagger..
Graphics: 
appy_indy-KD
Summary of the Week: Preet.kc
Scene of the Week: tareyforever333
Dialogue of the Week: Loquacious_Aash
ZaYa Scene of the Week: -Hinaloveasya-
Funny Scene of the Week: Desigirl_21
Character of the Week: AnotherAdmirer
Most Irritating Character of the Week: -SB-
Funny Character of the Week: MsfairyCindreLa
Picture of the Week: -SB-
Costume of the Week: Cute_Strawberry
Song of the Week: -AkkiLuvsNBT-, -Alina. and Aahaana
Signature of the Week: Laugh.Out.Loud
Icon of the Week: 
CrazyBoy-.Hd.-
Video Avatar of the Week: Mrs.Dhawan
Video Mix of the Week: PrincessN
Story (OS/SS/FF) of the Week: catty2000
Most Active Member of the Week: ARandKJFan
Most Active Thread of the Week: PrincessN
Rating of the Week: 
CrazyBoy-.Hd.-
Message to the Makers: Loquacious_Aash
Blooper of the Week: mazkachazka

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This week's episodes starts with Suraiyah asking to Aaliya where her jewelry was, and when Aaliya didn't replied she has called Mr. Osman Abdullah asking him to come home soon because there was an important decision that they needed to take.

On the other side Zain arrives at home wanting to know where Aaliya was since today she hadn't brought him his lunch. 

Once at home he got to know about the situation going on and he goes to his room and finds Aaliya with the jewelry, she confess him that the jewelry is fake and he accuse her that she has sold his family's khandani jewelry for her lover, without thinking about him and his family's reputation.

When Mr. Abdullah arrives at home Suraiyah tells him that Aaliya is not telling where is her jewelry; just than Zain arrives and says that Aaliya has sold her jewelry, all are shocked and Suraiyah is already looking forward to throw Aaliya out of the Villa, but then Zain adds that who thinks that she has sold her jewelry is wrong since she didn't and that her jewelry was safe with him. And with this lie he saves Aaliya from Suraiyah, Nafisa and Shazia.

Aaliya is shocked at the fact that Zain saved her and she inquires to Zain why he lied for her, but seeing Fahad in their room she doesn't need any answers, since it's obvious that Fahad had told everything to Zain. Both decide to help Fahad to get back the propriety papers that Fahad handed over to the goons as a guarantee for his debts.

Zain and Aaliya arrive at the Don's party in disguise and they try to find out where are the locker and its key where the Don has kept the property papers.

Aayat, Suraiyah and Mr. Abdullah are also attending the same party; in fact Zain and Aaliya met with their parents but thanks to their costumes Suraiyah and Mr. Abdullah were not able to recognize them.

This week's scene of the week was by far the scene when the whole jewelry fiasco was solved. Suriya wants to tell Osmaan that Aliya has sold the family jewelry but Zain enters Barkat villa and saves Aliya. He claims that he had kept the jewelry in a locker of a bank because the locker in their room was broken. Aliya is suprised by this action of Zain while Suriya, Nafeesa, and Shazia are confused and stunned. Zain also elaborates that due to a fight that Zain and Aliya had in the morning, Aliya hadn't confronted him with the jewelry issue. He said that Aliya has ego issues and that she had stopped talking to him after the fight. Osmaan tells Aliya to keep the jewelry with her and the matter is solved. 

This scene was important because it first of all showed the undying faith that Osmaan had on Aliya. Even after so many misunderstandings, he still knew that Aliya wasn't responsible for any of the problems. This scene also symbolizes the unknown care Zain has for Aliya. After knowing the truth from Fahaad, Zain had immediately sought to rescue Aliya from the accusations of Suriya. For me this scene stated that somewhere in his heart, Zain has immense respect for Aliya and knows that she can't do anything wrong. This scene may have been the beginning of Zain and Aliya's road to understanding, friendship, and maybe even love.

I am thoroughly confused as to this section. The dialogue writers of Beintehaa are doing a fabulous job. My personal favorites are normally the ones which Usman utters. The actor lends a beautiful tone to the Urdu dialogues given to him.😳😳😳

We all absolutely adore ZaYa's kit kit' dialogues and their one-liners which make us crack up.

From Zain's "Shauhar bechara... chudailgiri...dayangiri..." to his " Surprise raid..."

Be it Aaliya's "Tumhari bhi bahoot behne hogi..."

Or Shazia's "Maine aaj tak aapse kuch maang hai kya Mummy!" 🤣 

Don't we love them all!!

But then sometimes there are some serious dialogues which enhance and bring out the beautiful essence of ZaYa's relationship. And this week there were two such dialogues which I felt took over everything else.😳

❤️"...kyu ke tumhari is ghatiya harkat ki wajah se humara rishta aur humari kit kit yahi aake khatam hoti hai..."❤️

So finally Zain Abdullah subconsciously confessed to having some raabta' with Aaliya. The angst and suspicion and denials of the past few days caught him in a emotional turmoil and dil ki baat zubah pe aa gayee.

The other scene I thought was most impactful was the diatribe between Usman and Suraiyya.

"Ek baat notice ki aapne? Jab bhi in dono ke beech koi ikhtelaafaat hote hai to Zain humesha Aaliya ki himayat ke liye khada ho jata hai. I kind of like this. Hum jaante hai ke un dono ke beech kuch mushkile hai kuch na ittefaki hai, lekin jab bhi koi musibat aati hai to Zain humesha Aaliya ki himayat ke liye pohoch jata hai. Us roz, mu-dikhai ke din bhi yehi hua tha.

Jab mai ye sab dekhta hu tu mujhe lagta hai, shayad mera faisla galat nahi tha.

Suraiyya Begum, Ishaq aisa hi shuru hota hai. Ek martaba shuru ho gaya, to phir mai aur aap kya, duniya dekhegi. I have a lot of faith in Zain and Aaliya."

👏👏👏 

Usman, a man of few words makes the most of what is given to him. He penned down ZaYa's relationship in two sentences. No matter how much Zain tries to deny it, he cannot let someone else insult/hurt Aaliya. Zain might not know it yet, but his Dad is noticing the change for the better in him. And also the start of the Ishaq' which Usman so badly wants to see between his two favorite people.😃

Hey guys, I am Hina and will give you 'ZaYa scene of the week'  every week...

Interesting isn't it?

So so so Here I come with the ZaYa scene of the week.

So The favourite  ZaYa scene is...

When Zain pinned aliya to the window, anger visible in his dark brown eyes.I must say the scene was full of emotions,intensity and was heart touching. Words of zain were still ringing in her mind.There were so many thoughts going on in Aliya's  mind. Her mind drifted back to valentines day, where both of them were dancing and Zain was trying to hide Aliya's ripped blouse.The back ground music "jo bejhi thi dua "was icing on the cake. The expressions of harshIka was bang on and the full scene was treat to watch.They were just perfect ,loved them. HarshIka rocks!!!!!!

The funniest scene of the week is from 5th March's episode where Zain and Aliya go to a costume shop and try out different avatars. Both Harshad and Preetika were at their comic best and added more to this well executed funny scene. Zain's look as Gabbar Singh was very comical and his imaginations about the guest list of the party was very funny. Aliya on the other hand looked very cute in her princess look. The scenes become more hilarious with each of them trying different costumes such as a cop, a Chinese lady, a witch, and a joker look. All this ended with both of them cutely fighting in their signature style and leaving to select their costumes. This scene was very funny due to the different looks they tried and how they enacted their roles when they were in their costume with the perfectly selected background music to go with it.

yaqeen. thumbnail

The one who settled in our hearts, stirred the strongest emotions and made us laugh alongside, making us chuckle heartily at the quirky takes his brilliant mind came up with. It is none other than Zain Abdullah. Basking in the Limelight portrayed brilliantly by Harshad Arora.

From a young man in a new land, as he explored his office cabin with child-like enthusiasm to a Class A prankster, turned possessive Husband on a mission - James Bond 007. 

As he unraveled the mystery, juggling between Zain Abdullah and the sweet hubby within- sweat, breath and tears involved- he saves the day making us all raise our hands in applaud. 

The boyish charm and demeanor intact we witnessed a protective son, a loving Bhanja, a helping brother. To Aliya an acceptance of their nikkah, their playful banter, their struggle, their future. Zain Abdullah was a true husband fulfilling all his duties.

Anything to be normal again. Be it playing fancy dress in a shop, troubling her at the pay counter. He's our Character of the Week :) 

The most irritating character of the week undoubtedly is
*Drumrolls*
SHAZIA. 
Her constant eye rolls and the expressions of her face irritated all of us.
Also the "Mummy ko batati hoon" dialogue got on my nerve. 

This week's funny character was Shaziya Fahad Abdullah.She was so hilarious with her silly antics.searching for her mother-in-law, to gossip about Aliya , she ends up knocking the washroom door ridiculously.only to have her Father-in-law standing in front of her , on being questioned, fakes her laughter riot and another one where she pesters Surayya with her tantrum tears on wanting to go to the party 😊

Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

This is currently the most favourite picture according to me. 

Everyone in the forum has this either in their signature or in the display picture.

This was just Zain's prank to make Aliya afraid.

Welcome to our costume of the week section! This week there were some fab costumes but two costumes just stood out. 
#1. Aliya's yellow dress
#2. Zain's black suit with pink shirt

So the first dress was Aliya's dress. It was an elegant yellow with white embroidery on the sleeves and on the borrow of the skirt. It also had red under the embroidery to enhance it. And to finish it off it had a yellow overall that had matching embroidery all along the bottom. And the thing that really stood out was that it was short in the frond and longer in the back. Aliya looked mesmerizing in it." 

"Our second costume of the week is none other than Zain Abdulala's costume . The costume that he wore this week that made me actually fall in love with him "Wink " was that black suit with that pink shirt with it . "Fangirl in the mode " That dress just made his hotness Come out even more and it showed and proved that he is also one of the guys who looks sexy and hot in black , and to top it all he had pink with it .

"Guys You notice even here the Miya and Biwi are Competing with each other "Wink Wink "

Song: Tere Jism Pe, Teri Rooh Pe Bas Haq Hai Ik Mera

Film: Blood Money

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

By: JennyPenny

Congrats 😊 and here's your gift:

By: herms_angel

By: Ammiebunny

Congrats and here's your gift:

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBPYIPqfNRg

By: *Unnati*

Congrats and here's your gift:

Yuvika_15 thumbnail

By: Marci

Congrats 😊 and here's your gift:

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Aliya lacks knowledge of her Deen

By: AnotherAdmirer

yaqeen. thumbnail

In these two week we saw quite a lot of things happening in the show.
Suraiya trying to plot against Aliya, Zain and Aliya's nok jhok's, Ayat meeting rocky and getting into his trap, Fahad getting in problems with don and aliya helping him by selling her jewels and Suraiyya trying to defame Aliya in front of Usmaan, Aliya and zain coming together to help Fahad.
In total these two weeks were absolutely a roller coaster.
I would rate this week: ⭐️ /10.

Please bear my long rant.🤢

*Takes a deep breath before starting*

In the show, it is portrayed that Aaliya is a conservative modern girl who follows the basic tenants of Islam.😳 Now bearing this is mind, you can imagine my jaw dropping when she wore the blue dress in the party. A small town religious' girl wearing a STRAPLESS and BACKLESS dress???

A BIGGG NOOO.

To add insult to injury, she herself picked the dress without any inputs and did not seem in the least uncomfortable wearing it.🤔 How much effort would it have taken to put some sleeves onto that dress?? Plus the makers could have showed us a scene wherein she wears it and feels uncomfortable and Zain niharofys her and maybe teases her too. It would have tied in the loop with his "hot dresses" comment.😳

Aaliya has worn revealing dresses in the past, the Valentine Day saree blouse being one. But there, I concede that it was still technically all in place (sleeves-blouse-saree).😆

Lots of Muslim women do wear these kinds of clothes, but sleeveless dresses are still nearly taboo in Muslim households even in cities like Mumbai. So a strapless dress by choice for Aaliya?

Coming to another major issue I have with upcoming storyline, Celebrating Holi! Muslims do not celebrate Holi. Some may go out to friends' house to play, but hosting the party is a bit OTT. Now I know the channel and PH wants to promote BI(not a bad thing) but celebrating Holi according to me is still not the right take.😳

Now, moving on to the content of the show, can we get some emotional quotient into the show please? I feel a lot of retrospections are missing. Any progress ZaYa make is setback or covered up with their kit kit'. I don't mean that Zain should start having feelings for Aaliya or vice versa all of a sudden, but then realizing small things, like some of their actions were not right and need an apology, if not verbal at least an acknowledgement of the same can be shown.😳

BTW, I am also a Muslim girl from a conservative family with modern outlook. So whatever I say I say from what I have seen happening in my family and around me. I am not a religious scholar so I could be wrong. Please feel free to disagree with me on my opinion and if I make any mistakes you can always PM me.😃

There are many other small things which I am ignoring for now.

On the whole, the show is going smoothly and is very entertaining, characters like Shazia add the spice and Usman maniatins teh balance. 

Love the dialogue writers n screenplays.⭐️⭐️

To aaj ke liye bas itna hi.

P.S. I do LOVEEE Beintehaaa 😆

Hello folks!here I am with a blooper not from this week but from episodes aired earlier  😊 So we had Zain's Body Double in this scene and I couldn't help but notice it 😉 

that's definitely not Zain /Harshad ! ughh I hate BD's specially when they use them in lead actors ke scenes..and specially when they don't even come close to the real actor 😆 I hope we don't get these in future.

yaqeen. thumbnail
Congrats everyone for this first amazing Edition with all sections! 🤗
Amazing job by all team members and Thank You so much for being so punctual! 😛😳 Please continue to be good bacchas! 😆

Congrats Zee and all other winners! 🤗 Hope to see more creativity stuff by all of you. 😊

Loads of Love,
Alina 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Congrats to the entire team...especially Alina and Leviathan!

Well done to everyone for submitting their entries on time

Congrats to the winners!
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! It looks amazing! Good job everyone and congrats to all the winners!