> Happy Birthday Mandy! < - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Roshini1494

May you have a joyful birthday and enjoy each and every minute of this special day ! May all your dreams come true and may the Lord's light shine on you! ๐Ÿฅณ

Thank you! Cake looks delicious!! 

Happy Birthday Mandy Diโค๏ธ
May god bless you with Many More Birthdays๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
This is the second time I am there for your Birthday celebration Though not Physically but yeah Through Cyber Space๐Ÿ˜†

Hope That I would always be there Through One Way or Another๐Ÿ˜‰
You are a really Great Person So Humble and Sweet
I love you so muchโค๏ธ

I remember ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank you for being there for my birthday last year and this year too, so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Happy Birthday Mandy ๐Ÿค—

Many many happy returns of the day
Enjoy your day 

-Rasmi

Thank you

Happy jalebious wala Birthday Mandy๐Ÿค— Have fun! Enjoy! Party hard๐Ÿ˜† Eat lots of chocolate cake sweety (or Mango cake if you like ๐Ÿ˜†) Let the Rabba Ve mood speak the whole day๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
You're such a wonderful friend so caring and so adorable...not to forget a 'bariyaan' mod ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sending you infinite hugs ๐Ÿค— LOVE YOU *DAMMIT*

SIGGY:

VM: (i put it as 'unlisted' for the moment๐Ÿ˜ณ)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwy-keZWNKQ&feature=youtu.be&hd=1[/YOUTUBE] 

love,
Maria

Already liked your VM on YT, so touched! I'm using your siggy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Happy brithday mandy๐Ÿฅณ
May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories.
wonderful moments and shining dreams 
happy birthday god bless u 
 gift

Thank you so much! I love your siggy but no room in my dabba to use :(. I am going to use soon for sure ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Happy happy birthday once again Mandy, have a WONDERFUL day! Here's a little something I got Shikha to make you, apologies for the fact that it came rather late? HAHA. 

Lots of love and best wishes, always xx
Happy birthday Mandy Mod.. I really enjoy reading all your posts, not only the ones in which you have ... am I allowed to post this? But SUCH a TURN ON the way you close topics .. I search bolly forum looking for threads you have closed. I kid you not your thread closures are top stuff! please don't change a thing about them. All your posts rock! you are awesome Mandy!

Happy Birthday Mandy ๐Ÿ˜Š
Happy Birthday Mandy and Hope you had a great one ๐Ÿ˜Š

P/s : Good job on the thread CC's and Appy for the tags.
Happy Birthday Mandy ! :)
Stay blessed.
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Hey Mandy one of the most hardworking and deserving DT ever. Thanks for being the nice, helpful friend that you are. Happy Birthday and many many many happy returns of the day. May God keep you healthy , happy and in peace.

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

Happy Birthday Mandy ๐Ÿฅณ

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into your life. Keep smiling =) Have a blast and enjoy your day!

Sending you loads of birthday wishes, 
GK

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

Mandy a very happy birthday!!! Hope you have a great day! And do enjoy!

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

HOLA!

I miss working with you all the time! Just had to get this out there! ๐Ÿ˜†
Now that I'm done whining to you about this, how have you been? It seems like forever since I last spoke to you or something! All we do is run into each other at odd times in the IPKKND DT thread!  Gotta change that soon! ๐Ÿ˜›

But anyway, happy birthday, M1. Because M2 will always be Minuu. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hope you have an amazing day and a great year ahead of you!

PS: I owe you a sig! I'll have it sent to you sooon! ๐Ÿฅฑ

Love,
Saraa.

I miss working with you too!!! I do drop in occassionally in the DT thread but I need to do it more often. How can I forget the M1, M2 days ?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Looking forward to my sig ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday, Mandy.
Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead. 

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

Happy Birthday Mandy!๐Ÿค—
Hope u have a wonderful birthday hun...

best wishes
Yuvika

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

Happy Birthday Mandy! ๐Ÿค— I hope you have a wonderful day and an even more amazing year ahead of you! It's been great working with you! :)

Cheers!
Naina

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

Hey Mandy! 

Many many happy returns of the day! I hope this birthday brings loads of new happiness and tons of new memories! I know we've just met through D3 & it's great to work with you! We haven't gotten much time to chat, but from what we have, it's been nice knowing you. We'll only get to know each other more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Have fun today & enjoy. 

Happy Birthday Again!
Loads of Love,
-Araina.

Same here!! I've enjoyed working with you, hoping we get time to chat soon. Thanks for the wishes 

Mandy! Here's wishing you a very very Happy Birthday! You're a great person, and its gonna be amazing to getting to know you better! Have a wonderful day, God bless ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

Happy Birthday Mandy...๐Ÿ˜Š
Dear Mandy

Wish you a very Happy and joyous birthday. Wishing you good health, success and great fortune.

Have a wonderful day.

Warm Wishes
Lavs